So what's the verdict?

So what's the verdict?
It's got Terrence Stamp as Stick...

bump

Everyone else hates this movie and I don't understand why, I think it was awesome.

seriously
it's pretty fun, good atmosphere and she's hot as fuck
probably better than Wonder Woman coming out

I use to fap to this. She was absolutely stunning in the film.

>probably better than Wonder Woman coming out
I hate the Sup Forums is such a negative place that we can't go one thread without company wars.

The world is a negative place. Get used to it.

Only because so many people have your attitude.
The world is just the world. We choose the vibe.

The entire movie is basically Stick cleaning up her mess.

>Human beings choosing anything other than their nature.

Primitive animals that haven't escaped their original tribal tendencies are going to have a negative outlook on life. Resource scarcity is literally built in our genetics. Finding over food, land and women.

finding - fighting*

>Primitive animals that haven't escaped their original tribal tendencies are going to have a negative outlook on life.
This doesn't make sense.

wait, does Sup Forums really not like this movie? what did they expect out of an Elektra movie that it didn't deliver?

What's the point of superstition, and developing cautionary tales, starting with our earliest attempts at civilization?

To give us a sense of control by creating things to explain the unexplainable.

You seem to be projecting negativity onto history and human nature, and have (and this is the big thing) failed to refute this
claim.

How long before Sup Forums starts claiming Affleck's Daredevil is better than the Netflix one and The Catwoman movie is the best superhero movie ever made? Seems to be a trend now days.

It's bad

like Green Lantern or Fantastic Four

Sup Forums feeds on edgy opinions.

White Savior bullshit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Making a nebulous statement isn't an argument so I wasn't trying to refute it in the first place, I was saying our animal heritage has built our world view.

I can point to anthropological studies that show our tribal/clan nature largely helps determine our world view and negativity that comes with it because of "fight or flight" but you're saying something that is equivalent of new age chakras "positive outlook determines your reality" etc and acting like that has any feesibility in reality at all.

Jstor is chock full of studies trying to prove why humans act the way they do. Not putting out baseless platitudes.

>Affleck's Daredevil is better than the Netflix one
Debatable.
What season of Daredevil are we talking about?
And what cut of the movie?

>The Catwoman movie is the best superhero movie ever made?
Oh, but you're just a condescending, baiting faggot.

which are both adequate adaption of inherently goof source material, made for children

what's the problem here?

go watch Road to Perdition and Ghost World if you want "mature" but superheroes are and should be fun

>"positive outlook determines your reality"
The only reason you think this isn't true is because you don't have a positive outlook.

You seem like a mangled soul mate.

>go watch Road to Perdition and Ghost World if you want "mature" but superheroes are and should be fun

fun and stupid is not the same thing

Meh, it's Daredevil movie tier.. on par with things like the first two Fantastic Four or Green Lantern... Also first Punisher and Ghost Rider.

It's better than first Hulk, Superman III and IV, Batman III and IV, FUCKING CATWOMAN and even X-Men 3.

>X-Men 3.
X-Men 3 does a lot wrong, but it does a few things right, and those things make it a good movie for me.
>You would die for them?

>No, not for them. For YOU, Jean.
>For you.

superheroes are stupid, they made the best of what they could do with it
like we have Art School Confidential, A History of Violence and American Splendor if you want some serious adaptions
not liking GL or Elektra because its not like "muhhh comics" is stupid
they're alright blockbusters, fun family movies
Daredevil was pretty cool when it came out
Catwoman, Supergirl, and Steel are actually bad movies but those others really aren't

You're not jaded or overly-cynical enough for Sup Forums.

I just like knowing that when I say shit, there is a reason behind it beyond faith and wanting people to like me.

Whatever dude. You're comfortable stewing in your pot of uber-cynical superiority. That's fine, but I really wish you wouldn't then grace the hive mind with your clearly unbalanced opinions.

Who do you think over course of ten plus years, helped to form this opinion?

I would love for this Sup Forumsmmunity to be hyped over Wilson coming out really soon or the Shaw directed "My Entire High School Sinking into the Sea," Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets or hell even if there was hype for the new Kingsmen movie
that'd be awesome because those are all probably going to be really interesting films
or we could just circlejerk company wars, hate on good family films that were fairly successful and received at the time and forget The Mask or Men in Black's actual origins

Elektra is an alright movie, its entertaining, with a pretty good soundtrack, action scenes that are kinda compelling to watch and not just a bunch of quickcuts, a tight little story and Garner looks drop dead sexy the entire time
I hate the meme that its a bad movie

Yeah.. no. That movie is single handedly responsible for everything bad to happen to the X-Men cinematically since then.

>Yeah.. no.
Yeah... no, what?
There was one bump in the road with Origins then it was smooth sailing.

idk bruh-bruh
do tell

you disagree with community principal or at least my new age friend does, whomever was posting to me before.

The hive-mind helps refine or change opinions that were on unsound moorings to begin with, harden those that it confirms, draws into conflict those it does not.

>whomever

Whomever, whoever, whatever.