That trailer was really underwhelming

That trailer was really underwhelming

Be patient. They'll show the best scenes in the next trailer and ruin the surpise for the big screen.

No it wasn’t. Dcuck

Yeah, AoU had a much more hype trailer.

And look how that turned out

One of the best of the MCU and best Phase 2 movie?

The marvelfags only defense

The trailer was pretty bad, I mean it just showed you all the stuff you have seen on previous movies yet offered nothing new
I can't see people beyond the usual fanboys getting excited for this

Both Thor3 and Civil Wars trailers were wayy better than this

Yeah no shit soybean, so it wouldn't spoil the whole film

t. chinese bugman

>unironically using 'hype'

You've got to be at least 18 to be on Sup Forums kiddo

Marvel doesn’t tend to blow their load in trailers showing every little thing unlike a dead comic movie franchise I won’t mention

>I want the entire movie condensed into 3 mins

Kys

Dkek s*yb*ys can pout all they want, won't change the fact that their excuse for a cinematic universe is undisputed dogshit

name a single good capeflick with good cgi

This tbqh

MCUCks have hyped this trailer up the last few days and now it's here it's just meh at best. It's just a scattergun approach of characters and scenes throughout with no coherence or meaning. Surely Disney can construct something more inspired for their most expensive movie of all time?

Also the CG looks terrible in places and the Thanos design is just laughable.
What gives?

>tfw there are still soyim out there dissing this GOAT trailer

>I want the entire movie condensed into 3 mins

Nope I just want something to be excited for. What does this offer that's new and unique?
They have done Avengers teamups three times already with decreasing ticket sales each time
We got peak interest in these types of movies in 2012

>replying to someone agreeing with you
The state of capeshit drones.

It wasn't very good. AoU, Guardians 1, CW, Strange, and I think Ant-Man all had really good trailers.

>he watches a teaser trailer
>he demands it to contain all plot details and thorough coherence

This is why we need another holocaust for you soyboys

>teaser
It's Trailer #1, or "Official Trailer" if we want to be specific.

The teaser was released hours earlier.

This was much worse than Ultron trailer. And Ultron turned out to be a terrible movie.

Entire trailer is CGI action. It looks like JL trailer. There are too many characters for it to work. They already spoiled half of the plot too.

It's going to be terrible.

Both hellboys

The Wakandan army, racist.

Raimi Spiderman

I could literally feel my est levels rising as I watched this trailer
So excited!

The trailer was not good, doesn't mean the film will be bad but it's not exactly a great start for this movies promotion

>Spider-Man running in front of the flag in 3
>Looks like a circa-2000 video game

Sure, buddy.

The leaked comicon version looked better.
This one looked like Guardian of the Galaxy 2 redux :
> Evil Final Boss w/ ego convinced he has to balance universe vs SJW collective
> Dropped

Over this childish depiction of le God vs. Evil.
I honestly think StarWars will blur the lines and be a more mature picture. I never thought I'd say such a thing.

Lets be honest with ourselves here, Star Wars 8 is going to be a watered down remake of Empire Strikes Back, no matter how many people believe otherwise.

>Kylo might turn good!
>Rey might turn evil!
>Luke might be the big bad!

None of that is going to happen. Rey is going to train with Luke after he has a depression episode about helping her, Kylo is going to stay evil until he’s “redeemed” in Episode 9,

I didn't even think it was possible to photoshop 6 more billion dead jews into Spider-Man 3.