And just like that, it was gone

And just like that, it was gone

bye bye

Good riddance.

If they were going to do this right we should've had 5 stand alone movies 5 years ago.

Honestly, fuck them.

They ruined so many good characters

But, have you seen the new Avengers trailer?

Good had fun time shitposting about this movie here.

>you can't save the world alone
>superman saves the world by himself
what did they mean by this?

lmao what a pile of garbage

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I've come to learn that there are two types of DC fans in Sup Forums: true fans that are rooted to its lore from the comics and Snyder cocksuckers. It's the latter that is absolute cancer.

If you're a true DC fan then the sooner WB reboots this mess the better because Snyder has done irreplaceable damage to the film universe. Better to start over with a clean slate with the Flashpoint film.

humans can't, krypton jesus can

The only good one ruined is The Flash (or better...Barry Allen that is not a quipping teenager but a forensic).
Superman and Batman are ok and no one cares about others (well...a good made Wonder Woman would have provided some fap material but honestly who cares).

JL would have been 10/10 capekino of that dumb ass Autumn didn't an hero.

What happened?

Found the tombstone anons

>Pulp Fiction
>Die Hard
>Fight Club

All classics.

>Justice League
WHO?

How fast do you bet WB will push out the home release? I remember with Carrie 2013 they rushed them out because it bombed at the box office.

user there's big daddy grab it before someone else does!

Marvel released the Infinity War trailer and a million DCucks cried out in agony as their movie universe died.

Seriously, the DCucks are begging people to rewatch Rapist League (no one is) and I bet those very same weak minded bitches are watching the Infinity War trailer multiple times.

Really makes (You) think.

Director's cut blu ray might get them a few shekels more, but overall fuck WB, literal retards. They make Sony look like pros. I hope some heads are rolling over there, starting with the head gook in charge

good riddance

Who is WB blaming for the the flop?

They took her

I hope this sends a message that Joss Whedon's annoying quips aren't welcome.

That Whedon is a fucking tone-deaf moron.

Man I seriously hope you’re shitposting. If not, you’re legit retarded.

Formely Zack's