We live in the worst timeline, with no superheros, crystal gems, or wacky aliens trying to invade the earth...

We live in the worst timeline, with no superheros, crystal gems, or wacky aliens trying to invade the earth, and everyone else but mes fucking pleased with it

>No tragic backstory to earn superpowers
>Not a minority so I can't replace a superhero

Guess I could maybe wait for a turn with the Venom symbiote or maybe get the Scarab if I wind up in DC

Otherwise I'm just waiting to be killed by some super bullshit

Absolutely none of us are pleased with it, we've just learned to accept that fact is all.

>crystal gems

But we have those, they are all over tumblr.

U know what i mean faggot

maybe were the only universe with boobs, DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? big milk filled bags of fun

WELL I CANT GET ANY user WHY DO YOU THINK IM HERE DONT RUB IT IN

I do.

God i wish that were me

My childhood and current life fucking sucks so i could be a batman villain. But theres no batman irl to obsess over. And id have to have a gimmick cuz im too hyper for math to do an actual real science

Theres a universe where you are the savior of man
Theres a universe where they worship you as a god
There is a universe where you conquered the universe
Thete is a universe where you arent such a faggot

60 bucks will get you a stripper and if you keep paying they keep grinding on your pants till you jizz.

in my experience any ways

I want to live in the universe where all the women are hat and have sex with everyone at the drop of a hat.

But we live in the timeline where millions of fictional timelines are accesible through imagination and present no risk

If you were in a superpowered/magic/alien-ridden setting you'd have a greater risk of dying horribly and who knows if fiction would be as prolific in a world where most amazing things happen in the flesh. A fantastic world without escapism fantasy would be deafening sound and fury and frightening shit

I dont know, ive sexualized alot of things, but living in a world exclusivly of hat women sounds a bit off

i would fuck a hat

Id rather die at something i can marvel at for 60 seconds rather then living as a dead inside husk for 60 more years. The universe is shit, mrs bitters was right, abd i just wanna fucking die

Hey on the bright side at least we get to live in the timeline where companywar, Snyderkino, and "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" threads are commonplace!

You make me wanna die even more now

>tfw dad was killed in a freak science accident

don't think I should replicate it though

Is not that hard. Win a shitload of weight, eat only shitty greasy food, cut your genitals and paint your body with the color of your favorite gem. There you go! Crystal Gem!

Still dont have a qt sapphire or ruby as a mate

Tumblr have them. Just talk to them, xir.

Please, almost everyone assumes that if they lived in a reality where sci-fi wars, alien invasions, or transhumans existed, that they would be the ones who somehow make it and be the main characters. Fuck that, I'm more than aware that I would probably be one of those dying red shirts, or forgotten citizen casualties from Alderaan. It's only cool for the 1%. I'm glad I don't live a setting where the common man is even more oppressed by people more powerful than our real life corrupt politicians and Elite.

>His name is Adrian Dexter Harrison-Dawson, aka ADHD, guess his parents just got lucky with the name.
>Used to be a regular Joe working in a convenience store until he tried to rewire the slushie machine and wound up supercharging his disorder
>He's real fast now but Batman had a friend from Keystone that was faster

You do know which universe that means we live in...

Id have a qt alien girlfriend and robot fuccboi. Dont fucking ruin this fantasy i have. Its all i have left

The universe of the makers, the gods and the forgers of destiny. We create entire new worlds from pen and paper.

Do you have that in a soze that isnt ants?

The problem there is that even in those worlds most of is would just be casualties or bystanders too far from the action to even know it happens.

Even you are some badass soldier or martial artist, you would be an expendable c-lister at best. A demonstration of how badly, "the real heroes are needed" at worst.

Think living in a world with magic and super science will mean you benefit? Well where the hell do we see Gem magic or Rees Richard's latest invention doing something for the common masses? That's because the average person in those settings never benefit no matter how much it would help.

Bruce Wayne isn't going to fund spinal repair research. He refused to do it for Barbara gordon, you think he'll do it for you?

Thered atleast be heros and monsters to marvel and idolize. In this world we have nothing. We live in the malbolge of the multiverse.

>not wanting to live as an everyday citizen in a Galaxy Far Far Away
>not wanting to be a crew member aboard a freighter taking cargo and supplies planet to planet
>not wanting to meet aliens on your daily job
>no real holonet pron of ayy lmaos

Well, long as you know what you're getting into. As fictional universes go to live in, I'd recommend.

Shit. I used to know a cool fictional universe but I can't think of it now.

How ironic that we rarely are even able to make a better world for ourselves though.....

Yup

Its like how i am with life, but i feel like im the villain

Because thats what the comedian said, its all a big joke. We can create paradise for billions yet live in a world of shit. The multiverse is one big fucking joke.