/Pixie/

They're both dead right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/left-unresolved-so-can-dazzler-not-die-or-what/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pixie is showing up in Gen X, and I don't think Dazzler died of M-pox?

Dazzler got back to future treatment in Deadpool so I assume she is still alive.

What is the point of Pixie shes just Magik V.2

Pixie is so underrated. How come every comic with her just kinda has her in the background and she barely does anything?

Dazzler-Thor who was her Battleworld counterpart died of M-Pox

616 Dazzler died for a little bit but she came back. She's like Cannonball, they're just kinda immortal

Wasn't dazzler making energy constructs in New Excalibur? I mean isn't she already pretty OP

Because she's Welsh. That's what they're best at.

Did that ever get explained?

She the whole started dying and coming back to life thing in New Excalibur

Most writers have ignored it since

Not really.

Even in A-Force it was just handwaved as something that happens to her sometimes.

I just think it's funny that she went from a jubilee tier mutant to someone fighting damn near at omega level. Complete with training with Juggernaut for kicks.

She's probably the sexiest of the young x-men / generation hope mutants.

She's always been ridiculously powerful

Her solo series had her fighting Dr. Doom, the Enchantress, Klaw, being a Herald of Galactus and absorbing Black Bolt's scream all before she even joined the X-men.

>"Pixie" thread
>it's really a Dazz thread
Patrician thread.

Anyways, OP, did you read Wells's New Mutants? Or Hellbound. Good contemporary Pixie in there.

If I remember right Dazzler was present in the Inhumans vs X-men event.

Really? I never really got into her character, kind of always skipped over it till I read Excalibur a few years ago.

She was more powerful in her solo comics then she was in the X-Men. Most of them were extremely retarded though.

Pixie is the hybrid offspring of a human witch and a demon from Limbo, whereas Magik is a demon from Limbo.

That's not the same at all.

I kind of like that entertainment industry was shitting on her for being a mutant. It was a good vehicle for allegories that entertainers deal with behind the scenes and could have been a fun solo series, at least the way it was setup in New Excalibur.

She can effortlessly generate the same amount of energy that Cyclops can but because she's transforming sound into light she's far more versatile.

Different energy wavelengths, forcefields, 3 dimensional holograms, weapon constructs, flight. She can go full "Get off my lawn"

No she's the offspring of a human mutant and faerie sorceress

No demons except for the ones who want her magic.

So she's one of the better energy manipulators which means shes top shelf mutant?

>Complete with training with Juggernaut for kicks.

Juggernaut is like the biggest Dazzler fan though. He has all of her albums.

Pretty much

I mean Vulcan probably has her beat but nobody likes him.

Yeah "Dazzler: The Movie" was pretty cool.

she had the gall to be created after Claremont and the 90s

>The juggernaut likes disco music and pop music

It's kind of funny.

Dazzler's somewhere and presumably still.....I refuse to call the latest design from Bendix X-Men a punk look

She wasn't originally. She just used to be cute, with hallucinating powers, then they had to go fuck with her and give her a gritty background.

What unholy abortion is that.

A-Force was a mistake

She was in IvX, and was used to redirect Black Bolt's power against him. It was kind of bullshit writing because it's fucking Black Bolt, but it is literally her power set. Her and Emma being able to break his throat right after was the real bullshit part

Could be worst, could be 1610 Dazzler

Wait, what? They're actually immortal? What happened?

Or are they immortal because they toe the line between superobscure and pretty close to the core X-men, so if they're killed by one writer they might be handwaved back by another who wanted to use them and didn't know/forgot they were dead?

Dear lord that is almost as bad. Some people really do not like her huh?

I haven't gotten around to reading beginning of IVX and mostly caught back end of it. The entire idea had me annoyed with how they were putting inhumans in a positive light while pulling off terrorist bullshit.

What, did they just give someone else jubilee's powers?
Fuck

So yeah, kind of bullshit, but Soule (the author of Inhumans) does not seem to understand that Black Bolt has more powers than just "makes sound," but in his terrible defense, Black Bolt did project his power through her decades ago

So little Dazzler helped knock out their king poobah? That's kind of funny.

cbr.com/left-unresolved-so-can-dazzler-not-die-or-what/

Cannonball's immortality is from the long forgotten Externals storyline

Longshot you lucky bastard

That's actually a pretty interesting article but I think that is just a kind of funny ha-ha reason to explain away why she comes back without reason. Almost like an in joke.

Dazz has been able to absorb BB's voice since the first time they were in the same book in the 80's.

>this is the hip hop variant cover

>you're now imagining them dancing to 50 cents 'birthday'

Anything can be hiphop in right space

Wasn't it hinted that when 616 Dazzler dies, a Dazzler in another universe dies in her place and she's resurrected?

I could be completely wrong about that.

Who knows?

Dazzler will never star in a book long enough for a writer to properly follow up on that.

>Write an awesome fanfiction, some how get marvel interested in story, slip it pass editorial...
???

Marvel can't publish fanfiction, they're not legally allowed to.

>she is lit
Wait a fucking second, this issue came out in like 2005 didn't it? I figured "lit" was a fairly recent slang, not over a decade old.

It means 'drunk' in this context, which is century old slang.

It has been around a really long time.

I thought that's having sex with sheep.

Dazzler can't die. However she was captured by Mystique, put in an artificial coma to harvest her "mutant growth hormone". It's heavily implied that Blob raped her while she was in a coma too.
She broke out, but boy does she have issues now. PTSD out of her ass. Oh. And her Thor version from the Battleworld died in her arms.

So what you're saying is Juggs is going to pay the blob a visit and show how that whole moving object, unstoppable force thing works?

I wish. Juggs hasn't been seen since before the Battleworld. And now he'll appear in the Iceman solo. And he was apparently depowered again. Fucking Marvel.

I think this is one of the few reunions I really want to see. Cyttorak-level-Juggs and punished Daz.

They need more Pixie/Dazzler team-up comics.

Not for long, they are really afraid of character development at marvel. And so are marvelfags i guess.

>Pixie is showing up in Gen X
Ayo hol up
Sauce?