These guys have no reason to not help out in the next Avengers movie

These guys have no reason to not help out in the next Avengers movie

No one cares about shitty capeshit films and ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE CARES ABOUT SECOND RATE CAPESHIT ON STREAMING SERVICES!

THERES A FUCKING BOARD FOR YOU COMIC FAGGOTS. GO THERE.

Jones would get dumpstered. IF runs out of juice too quick, DD and LC only ones skilled enough to survive but their impact would be negligible on a grand scale battle, theyre better off just staying in HK and keeping people safe

>powerlevelfag

Are you ten yrs old? It's scripted moron. Nobody would get "dumpstered", they could play whatever role the writers wanted them to just fine and fit perfectly. It's just too much of a hassle

They're a bunch of nobodies who hang out defending one ghetto. They're D listers who beat up crack dealers and gangbangers.

They're heroes for people who pay 10 bucks a month to stream old movies and tv shows.

I like luke cage because he's the nightmare of any given white man; a bullet proof negro

>Sup Forums is for comics and cartoons
>Sup Forums is for television and MOVIES
>MARVEL INFINITY WAR IS A MOVIE
Nigger, this IS the right board for it.

I hope they get a shitty cameo at least.

And what does he do with those powers? Fuck white woman senseless. A true hero.

Every single person there is as strong as Black Widow or stronger, but none of them are ScarJo so wont make Disney as much money.

What are you talking about lol, they fought street thugs and bullshit in all their shows. Theyre fighting aliens bigger than people and Thanos, this isnt about level of power so much as not having shit writing, you can't struggle against street thugs and then suddenly take on cosmic forces that's just stupid, bait harder lmfao

If you think capeshit counts as flims then you shouldn't be living let alone on this board.

And let's not forget everyone else that could help
>Punisher
>SHIELD
>The Inhumans

What's a flim?

>kys

>worse version of Hulk
>worse version of Spiderman
>worse version of Captain America
>worse version of Thor

Gee I wonder why they're not included

Is he gallows proof?

>DD and LC only ones skilled enough to survive but their impact would be negligible on a grand scale battle
they beat kick girl

Then explain Black Widow and Hawkeye

Fuck me then

If the white man wanted Luke Cage to be dead, he'd die in 5 minutes.

They're different, possess skills the D-listers don't. There's a reason they stay in their corner of NYC keeping the streets safe. Beyond proficiency with weapons and alien technology as well as battle experience with extraterrestrials, they're just better at fighting big battles. This isn't the comics board, its movies and in the movies these two have plenty of good reasons to be viable in this conflict.

Holy shit, capeshit is never gonna die with tards like you lining up

>A blind ninja
>Bullet proof captain America
>The immortal Iron Fist
>A woman with super strength and flight
VS
>Not Green Arrow
>Sooper dooper spy girl
I know who I'd rather have with me in a fight

Luke is pretty much diet Hulk

Holy shit people spend money on things other people don't like fucking unrealistic dude, fucking insane, you're really bringing a lot to the table here, tell me more about how cap touched you as a kid or something, ffs

I haven't been keeping up with the MCU for quite a while, but didn't SHIELD get disbanded after Winter Soldier?

I only like Iron Fist.

Ok.
LC isnt nearly as well combat trained or smart as cap, think more like very hard to kill bouncer.
"The Immortal Iron Fist" for about 25 seconds.
She cant fly anymore and her STR and stamina are kind of mediocre.
Vs
What amounts to a supernatural sniper
And
A master of subterfuge, international espionage, tactics as well as cqc and long range? BW got it all for a spooper spy

See, i can do it too, be a faggot.

>These guys have no reason to not help out in the next Avengers movie
Of course they do. How would/could they?

Iron Fist would be far more useful than Daredevil.

Officially, yes. But unofficially Coulson has been leading a secret band of remaining Shield agents. They've been fighting: Hydra, aliens, asgardians, Inhumans, they even ran into some Ghost Riders at one point

For maybe a minute then he needs a nap. At least DD would be an excellent scout/guerilla leader in a large scale forest battle like the one in the trailer.

But Daredevil and Jessica were like 5 years old when they got superpowers...during the alien invasion (that happened in Avengers 1). So how old are they now...12?

The TV and movie characters don't meet because Kevin Feige and Ike Perlmutter hate each other

The movies are shit, fuck them.
I like the shows though.

>Iron Fag
>Usefull
>Ever

He dindnt even master the ki control to activate his iron fist properly.

>For maybe a minute then he needs a nap.
He's literally never been portrayed like that before.

And in the new season they'll be in space. They'll probably send a signal to earth about Thanos or Thor ship to keep the show "canon".

a guy shooting arrows is part of the main roster, what do you mean ?

>Usefull

>a guy shooting arrows is part of the main roster
Is he though? I don't see him in the trailer. Either way, he was a SHIELD agent along with Black Widow who knows everyone else... how would The Defenders get involved with any of this?

>Avengers
>Defenders
>Sorcerers
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Punisher
>Agents of Shield
>Ghost Riders
>Cloak and Dagger
>Inhumans
>Ant Man
>Asgardians
>Spiderman
Remind me why Thanos is a threat when earth has literal gods and demons defending it?

In his current run in the Netflix shows he can't hold his fist for long, and it drains the fuck out of him. Were this comic IF it'd be diff, but the show one is a few leagues below atm

why? my life's good man, got a place at a top university and a beautiful Italian girlfriend from Milan. You're the one arguing the points of second rate poz propaganda with a side of mediocre entertainment. No wonder your mind runs to suicide.

Here, have an example of media which is actually entertaining.

Thanos is a killer of both of those things and isn't really an end all be all issue until he gets his stones. At that point gods and demons might as well be wet farts in his cosmic shits

AOS is truly the greatest waste of money and television time ever

Not what I said, what you said, but enjoy Milan i hear it's nice.

>spotted the negro

It's also the nightmare of any black man; black-on-black is easily ten times higher than white-on-black

Yo, yo, yo...

nah i just wanted to make sure the first post let you soyfreaks know that you're all pathetic.

How was this so bad?

Who is this guy and why do you keep posting him?

Never seen such a closeted soyboy. It's ok user, they can't bully you here.

they have a reason though

they're not canon
>but doctor strange references some stupid hospital from daredevil!

even if it's true (it's not) the only that matters if the characters from tv will appear or not. and they will never appear. as long perlmutter lives, tv and film will always be separate.

There's still Fury and his helicarrier.

>how would The Defenders get involved with any of this?

It's New York.

>WAAAAAAAAAAH!

What is?

>literally triggered