Star vs Please do more of these faceswap abominations

if you cut toffee in half vertically, which half would be the one to regenerate? If both would regenerate then which half is the real/original Toffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12568279
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for suffering star is best star

The larger half would regenerate. If both halves regenerate, the one that regenerated from the larger half would be the real one. The smaller half would probably also be more submissive to the larger half.
>but what if it was evenly down the middle?
Fuck off.

What is your age, not!/sveg/?

strawpoll.me/12568279

I'm pretty old myself

Who do you want me to faceswap user? I'm bored and need more things to edit.

>turned 22 on the 17th
>still feel like a worthless nogf piece of shit
Thanks for reminding me.

When the fuck is Area going to update?

Well Sup Forums, do you?

No, it looks like cheap shit.

What's with all these old geysers lurking my threads?

You must be 18 or older to browse Sup Forums, kiddo.

So, what's Toffee's endgame?

There's no better feeling than coming out of a nice shower and getting ready to good to bed. Fellow anons, I am going to bed soon. Please post your Cute Stars and send me Good Star Vibes so that I can have dreams of Star tonight.

Always remember to practice good hygiene.

nigga, I'm 37

Part 1/5

imagine how youll feel a couple years from now when you're almost 25

Geysers are known for lurking threads.

Part 2/5

>characters are people
gee I never thought of it that way

>mental disorders
Yeah no

>star vs turns into ludo as john wick

Please don't post the rest
I feel for my sanity after just 3 phrases

Part 3/5

Toffee's physical form is a Septarian/lizard monster, but the immortal part of him is the immaterial consciousness that allows him to regenerate any body he occupies. Thus:

The two halves would come back together on their own to form the complete Toffee, and any missing pieces would be regenerated once Toffee is mostly whole.

The "real" Toffee wouldn't be either half but the spirit driving both pieces to reconnect. One both pieces are reconnected then the "real" Toffee is also Toffee's physical form.

I should know, I am an expert in unrealistic fantasyworld lizardman regeneration.

To the user watching S2, giving commentaries to each episode: please continue

Part 4/5

Gotta have one each thread

Maybe I can be your Jackie tonight, Marco

Okay its like 5:30am I'm going to bed, here is the shantae star request from last thread.

Part 5/5

Good night, friend. I'm sending you my Good Star Vibes. Happy dreams.

Thanks, guys.

Damn, Star really hasn't got the body for the Shantae outfit, shame.

Either way, appreciate your additions to the threads, user. Here's hoping you're about when season 3 hits.

requesting Star and Marco as winged hussars riding warnicorns

youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y

Put Star's face on Janna's shovel-chinned flipsy head.

Skaters are shit in bed though
blonde foreign exchange students with magical powers are freaks in bed

Marco as Rogal Dorn when?

>Toffee ditches Ludo's body to stick to Marco's

I'd dig it

Tell me what's been bothering you, not-/sveg/

I wonder who could be behind this post

You're a fraud, Marco, you don't even have a Ph.D

The great hiatus

Just finished this ep, but what did Marco do to deserve skinny jeans? His poor nuts.

Also that pizzeria guy what the fuck.

well all my female friends slap my but and make licking noises around me Im scared

Hey now Marco is a pretty handsome dude

The fact that no matter what I wish, Marco and Star will most likely stay JUST FRIENDS.

>Star becomes self-conscious about her appearance
>Asks Marco for input, but he's distracted by looking at the boobs of all the girls passing by
>Star gets mad
>"Is this the only way I can get you to pay attention to me, Marco?!"
>"MAGIC MAMMARY MAXIMUNDO!!!!!!"
>*poof*
>Star now has the most spectacular set of tits in the universe
>Remainder of episode devoted to boob jokes until Star changes herself back because the "real beauty is on the inside blah blah blah..."

TFW when you will never see this episode. ._.

I came inside your mom, and I might have given her babies.

so this persons theory is just the original comics?

I'm glad a thread like this exist because this show is probably the only show I want to talk about. Because I can talk about it with my friends, they would rip me apart nor any form of social media

Have to post on my phone as to not get caught by my family

Sucks living a double life

I will never be as close to someone as marco and star are to each other and it depresses me horribly.

I need a picture of Jackie asking if she can be Marco's Star tonight.

I need a picture of Janna attempting to be both at the same time.

that's his original design

This show made me realize I need someone to connect with like what Marco has with Star. For the past 5 years I've been living by myself and simply focused on my business without giving myself free time. That changed when my younger brother recommended me this show and I feel in love with it right away. I've basically been in Star, Marco, Jackie and Oskar's shoes in the past while in school (the girl got with me just to forget her close friend wasn't into her). And it's very surreal watching how close a lot of these relationships play like my life.

i love to imagine scenarios where star is total fine with casual nudity and it makes marco uncomfortable

Hey, I'm here. Just didn't know we had another thread. I posted a few replies on the last one in the previous thread, but I'm finally back to some Ludo stuff. He just got kicked out of a rat bar with his falcon and spider, and I think shit's gonna' get wrecked.

All this shit is just canon character traits that anyone watching the show would have to be an idiot not to notice. Characters with partial manifestations of mental disorders often make interesting characters; surprise, surprise.

The only part that's an actual theory is the Star part, which is pretty flimsy. We'd be better off concluding that Star has ADHD and calling it a day.

How will Monster Arm play into all of this?

Toffee as a proper body-surfer would be terrific

I guess I can find comfort that someone on here has an oddly similar story. There are some differences but the spirit is the same. I feel the same way.

It's gonna be the Marco's "immune system" to keep Toffee out of him.

The hiatus
The void in my heart
The lack of waiting for Star episodes

I second this request.

What would an episode of (pic related) be like

It's another swing and a miss episode, best to watch once, take in the very few character development offered and then forget the rest.

it will be hinted at in certain episodes in S3 but will make a comeback in S4

>Marco kicks out Toffee, but keeps his half of the wand

I'm worried about the bees

>Sucks living a double life
SVTFOE has network primetime levels of acceptability compared to, say, MLP.

>Star has to fight marco or has to back down and surrender
Do it, imagine the internal conflict.

If he's cut in half, both halves have enough intelligence to try to smush together and become whole again, healing that way rather than full on regeneration.

>"Help me user youre my only hope"
What do?

>Wow Star, those are good! Jackie's are better, but yours are fine!

Lots of sex

I'm fucking loving Ludo's arc. I was drawn to him originally before I started watching, and now I'm enjoying everything he's doing. Not taking any shit from nobody, and learning to do his own dirty work.

Punching dudes in the fucking FACE.

Start crying and post shoulders and pray that the hallucinations will cease in due time.

>haha, your wand looks like a girl's

>I'm a little busy with Jackie. Can you ask again later?

How are you supposed to learn if you keep making me do all your linear algebra homework, Star?

and all it took was him getting thrown into the abyss

D E E P E S T L O R E

Ludo arguably gets more development than Marco this season

Impresses me they went through with it when they could have virtually removed him from the show after Star tossing him into the void

He's obviously descended from some pretty important people, just never had any real chances to show the mettle of his blood until he lost everything.

>those shoulders

Star needs to stop. This is too fucking lewd.

>high school
>linear algebra

Man they are such good friends and star is a great friend supporting her bestfriend in his quest to get the heart of his true love jackie

jackie is a cuck lol

>Ludo's rat bar fight

>"Run"

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

>Glossaryck
>ugly

Remember that episode where Skullnick was talking about finite-dimensional vector spaces?

PENETRATION WHEN

I assume that's what was foreshadowed to happen in this scene.

Shit was tight dawg.

Thank you for this. The Dark Crystal is among my favorite movies.

>Penewhat? Sorry, i wasnt putting attention. Jackie wants to see me at her place. Bye!

>I'm gonna make you a man the way your mommy did to your daddy
What did Aunt Star mean by this?