Episode 1: kino set up

Episode 1: kino set up
Episode 2 and beyond: utter garbage

Has any other show wasted so much potential?

The Night Of

Burn Notice

introducing that ugly whore and keeping her around for another 3 seasons was a mistake

walking dead

I don't really see how they could continue the show without introducing other people, but yeah the first episode is the only one worth watching.
Maybe it should just be a 90min movie

nah the first episode sucked too

There are okay characters like Todd or Gale (or however it's spelled), but that (((Australian-African))) nigger or his wife Carol is not one of them.

>winnar is you

They did need to put new characters in but they didn't need to make every episode the same.

>Phil is a dick
>phil is called out for being a dick
>phil makes it worse

>call your show "last man on earth"
>immediately introduce tons of other men

what did they mean by this?

We now return to The Last Man on Earth, with new people showing up every episode!

Phil is the worst character on the show hands down. First episode was interesting but the way he is a complete retard around people sucks

Plus I'm pretty certain that if the female protagonist wasn't so hideous the show would be much more watchable

Yes but Tendy is the last true fedora tipping Gentleman left.

i saw the first two episodes. i was already not impressed but i read ahead and saw that he gets cucked or something and some other cunt shows up who has the same name, and then they refer to phil as some other name to differentiate them, then there was something about people dying and getting killed. it all just seemed to clash HARD with what i was seeing so i decided i didnt need to watch the rest of this trainwreck

It's a weird show honestly. It's goofy so much of the time it kind of glosses over how dark it is even though it knows its being depressing as fuck.

Like when they spent several episodes building up a character learning to fly then on his first flight his plane fucking crashes and explodes. Its played for laughs but holy shit. What makes it worse is that the characters KNOW they're so fucked and are so accustomed to loss that they barely give it any notice.

Boy how can you keep a show this fresh. Such amazing plot.

He should have killed himself in the first ep, everything up until that suicide attempt was kino

Could have been good if it was just a guy doing whatever he felt like, explored abandoned malls and shit, with no other people

I don't understand this plotline because the men in the show are a minority by pretty much 2-to-1 if you don't include the kids.

>because muh "calling a group of people 'you guys' is sexist"

That would’ve gotten old after like 10 eps

What the fuck, if someone later joins a group and they share a name with someone they should be the one to be called something different, not the original person, how pathetic

Then introduce a LIKABLE female character after that maybe.

Then it should have ended around 10 eps then and it'd be remembered fondly

Literally this episode is not only about feminism, it has a lesbian wedding between a 64 year old and a 30 year old.

Yeah but that lesbian wedding is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on tv with Tandy dropping hilarious line after hilarious line for what felt like 5 minutes straight and it was amazing

What is the point of this kid? He does nothing, says nothing, and disappears for episodes at a time with no explanation.

MY WIFE'S SON

>burn notice

Please leave faggot

to rustle Sup Forums's jimmies

I like Tandy's songs
Forte is the only reason I watch the show

It's strange because around the time this show came out I had been fantasizing about what it would be like if everyone suddenly disappeared. I even live in Tucson. What would I do and where would I go? I always thought it was an interesting intellectual exercise in self-reliance.

I don't fantasize about it anymore. This show just ruined any interest I might have had in the subject. People exist and they suck. Self-reliance is in learning how to navigate a path through other people's shit or somehow find a way above it (or below).

maybe that's the point, from what I've seen it's just another show about a man being as pathetic as possible for clownish affect

I stopped watching when he started waving a gun around. That triggered me.

Same. His goofiness is addicting. Everything else is pure garbage.