Jeremy Piven’s new show ‘Wisdom of the Crowd’ cancelled amid sexual assault allegations

Shadows are fallin, and I'm runnin out of breath. Keep me in your hearts for awhile.

nme.com/news/tv/wisdom-of-the-crowd-cancelled-jeremy-piven-allegations-2166171

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/garrison-keillor-says-hes-been-fired-by-minnesota-public-radio-over-allegations-of-inappropriate-behavior/2017/11/29/1f18c81c-d52a-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.f0c084721c12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kind of beyond a joke now snowflakes.

washingtonpost.com/national/garrison-keillor-says-hes-been-fired-by-minnesota-public-radio-over-allegations-of-inappropriate-behavior/2017/11/29/1f18c81c-d52a-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.f0c084721c12

Is an allegation all it takes?

In 2017 america, yes. Only person who got past it was Trump.

Good, that show was social justice horseshit.
Shame it had to be him though.

Manlets BTFO

does anyone have an up to date list of the purge?

Jeremy Piven looks like a total creep.

Matt Lauer fired today too

Garrison Keeilor just got fired

Isn't he autistic or something?

And Roy Moore. Seems to be mostly a leftist problem.

last I checked Al Franken was still a senator.

Was this show even doing well in the first place? Feel like this is just a way for them to virtue signal while cutting out an unprofitable show.

politicians seem to do mostly okay actually while corporations fire anyone they suspect of doing any wrong. kind of ironic actually since you'd expect the opposite.

Does anyone have a list of all of these guys that have been accused?

Well, corporations (especially ones based in digital media) run on ad revenue. When the companies that support the corporations get scared, then the corporations must act swiftly to calm them down or they will pull their money. Whereas in politics, most politicians on both sides would rather just have the votes they need.

So I guess this means no Entourage 2 after all.

>9 million jews in a month
>hey see, this one gentile did some stuff too!
classic whataboutism

GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK

how can trump get away with saying "grab women by the pussy you can do anything" on camera and become president

but now if you hug a girl without written consent your life is ruined

explain

I was just replying to him because it literally broke a few minutes ago.

AND
THEY
LET
YOU
DO
IT

u should ask reddit