What did we think of the crossover?

What did we think of the crossover?

She didn't even crush one goyim skull between her thighs. Very disappoint.

Nice suit.

I want her to ride me while she calls me an untermensch

muh dik thought it was excellent ive just seen the photos

Supergirl used to have tits, what happened?

>actually watching Superhero Drama in 2017

exactly, wasted fucking potential. Give me a foot worshiping scene, give me a scene where she kills a hero with an ass smothering hell I'd settle for an armpit shot where she rubs her armpit all over people at superspeed. Fuck you CW, you prude assholes. I punched a hole in the wall after I watched episode four. Four hours btw. Four hours and not a single fetish scene. Not a god fucking single one.

needed nazi panties

The best parts were when LOT cast had the msot screen time, There's no reason why Flash and Supergirl couldn't have solved all the problems put forth in the show

Needed more tits like her nude leaks.

Will she be back in the next episode?

Poor Germany won't get to see this.

F

I take it No Fap November isn't going so well

OVERGIRL SIT ON MY FACE

Any ryona scenes?

some of the best and some of the worst scenes of the whole arrowverse

last 2 minutes must be erased from my memory

I had to stop watching. The virtue signalling and SJW slogans being randomly spouted was too much. I've seen less preaching at old time tent revivals.

>Hashtag feminism

I didn't watch it, does she kill Jews?

fuhrer is about to kill the most obnoxious jew but fails harder than this crossover

Gay this and gay that. It was a gay show with some superheroes in it.

It was the usual poor quality writing and directing with cool looking heroes in a few decent fights. So gay, it should have been on Logo.

The two lesbians rip open their dresses to free up their sweet legs for fighting during a wedding. That was the single boner moment of the entire 4 hours.

Nazi Tommy talks mad shit before suicide. Atom arrives in a cool fashion. Those were the only good parts.

They really fucked up DC with these terribly written shows on CW. It's a shame since they look very good.

Could have been good fights but instead we get hero vs counterpart and a bunch on Nazi's who opt for hand to hand instead of shooting from afar. So fucking stupid. How do these shows exist?

>get to dimension X
>somehow we also traveled back to 1940s with its technology and concentration camps and gold-medal humans

>people on Earth X acknowledge a different dimension as "Earth 1"

Why would anyone think of their own Earth as anything other than Earth 1?

It's almost over anyway