This is the movie we need in Trump's America

This is the movie we need in Trump's America

So tell me user, do you have good bonds with your family?

>being so autistic that you believe children’s movies are propaganda for your political opponents

>movie about a mexican kid staying in his home country
you are actually right

Is the border between life and death so easily traveled? What is with Mexicans?

probably not.

You're exactly right, the fact that it's flopping is a sign of growing White nationalism.

they are stupid shitskins

They are.

>Opens with a Frozen short everyone hates

Where have you been? The monkeys on Tumblr are championing Steven Universe as the second coming of Christ.

Imagine being so obsessed with le culture war that you can't view anything outside the lens of how the Jews are using it to control America.

gud post user! upboat!!!

>mexicans would be happier in their own land
based pixar

the reason its not doing well because it reminds beaners that they are different than whites. They all want to believe they are sorta white.

It is.

>a pixar movie
Awful. I'm not 5 years old anymore.
>it's about spics
Even worse

So is it okay to bang them?

Imagine being so obsessed with the largest board on a website you frequent to the point you cannot read a single post on a different board without thinking about it.

America should have annihilated Mexico and Mexicans when they had the chance. Sad!

Its trying to market on all the people who haven't read 100 years of solitude

Did I mention another board on this website? Oh wait, I used the dismissive word "le" in front of the all-important and very real "culture war" which triggrered your defensive instincts. Good job outing yourself, you based fucking pede. Keep redpilling the soyboys and BTFOing (((them.)))

>Lee Unkrich first pitched an idea for the film in 2010, when Toy Story 3, which he also directed, was released.
>2010

Drumpftards and their victim-complex, i swear

>stop caring about things the effect you, goy!
JIDF aren't even trying anymore

Beaners belong in Mexico

>not a single white, black or asian person in the whole movie
>somehow getting hailed as "diverse"

DUDE MEXICANS ARE PEOPLE TOO LMAO

And I only mentioned another board my triggered reddit friend. Your reaction shows us all what you meant.

great little movie. shame about the abysmal box office.

We shouldn't stop at Texas and California. We should have conquered all of the Americas. Boys, it's time to bring back Imperialism.

Fucking epically based, my dude. #maga

>the absolute state of bait

Check out its numbers in Mexico.

Damn, this based pede has disgraced me in front of the entirety of Sup Forums with his epic trolling. Time to retreat back to r/Shareblue and lick my wounds for the next clash in this epic culture war.

If you don't mind inferior children