What the BEST cartoon of the 2010s?

and why is it Dan Vs?

Star vs the Forces of Evil

Contreversial opinions
>Early NEIGH
>Early Adventure Time
>The Fan Episode List of The Clone Wars
>Korra "Beginnings"
>the inevitable fan-cut of Steven Universe that cuts out all the bad filler episodes and turns a 6 season slog into a nice compact 3 season masterpiece
>Gravity Falls, but everytime Mabel appears on screen King Crimson erases time

I'd love Gravity Falls more if Alex didn't shit the bed on the final 4 episodes.

Same goes for Adventure Time, except replace 4 episodes with 4 seasons.

Weirdmaggedon 1 and 3 had really good moments. Bill's death was well done (if terribly set up), bringing back all the side characters (albeit not doing anything) was fun, and it was cool to see Hirsh not having to hold back on the setting anymore.

Samurai Jack, now that it's out.
Distant second would be Over the Garden Wall.

Yeah, Weirdmageddon 1 and 3 had cool stuff.

But Bill does next to nothing on the final episode, he tortures Ford sure, but I feel like he doesn't really try to torture him further than zapping him with lazers and shit.

There's also the fact that Grunkle Stan 's memory loss got shoved to the side 5 minutes after it happened (I know there was a time limit, but c'mon Alex, You were Disney's top show at the time, You could've pulled the strings more and had them give you more episodes for more time)

Final four episodes are fine. It was the 2B ones before it that were weak

>Nobody mentions Wander Over Yonder
you people make me sick

That's definately true. The Ford stuff was neat but Hirsh could have done so much more.

>Final four episodes are fine.

Part 2 could have been much stronger but was just lol 90s.

Stan's sacrifice got instantly reversed and don't think it should have stuck but it happened so fast it felt like it didn't even happen.

Bill didn't really do anything in the finale but sit around and do lots of stupid shit so he could lose.

They made a big deal about Mabel being needed to save the day but she and Dipper didn't really do anything. McGuckett made the robot and then Stan and Ford easily fooled Bill with a trick, no one else really did anything.

They weren't bad but not nearly as strong as 2A was so could have been better.

Also Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future was a great episode. The last really great episode.

DaMVTF was really good, my only issue with it is that they didn't make Dipper staying with Ford in Gravity Falls seem like a bad thing.

If they actually portrayed it more negatively, maybe people wouldn't have gotten as pissed at Mabel for her not wanting him to stay in Gravity falls.

Samurai Jack Season 5, if it continues to deliver such stellar amount of quality for the next 8 episodes.

Honorable Mentions:
>Over the Garden Wall
>Tron Uprising
>Rick & Morty
>Gravity Falls
>Symbionic Titan
>Bojack Horseman
>Scooby Doo! Mystery Inc.
>Adventure Time, first 3 seasons
>Gumball, first 2 seasons
>Steven Universe, first 2 seasons
>Young Justice
>Motorcity

>Gumball, first 2 seasons
What's wrong with the rest? I personally thought it got better as the show went on

Characters of the show are being Flanderized now, but other than that, the quality remains consistent. Probably best out of the neo-Cartoon Network trio that I've listed; Aventure Time dragged on and on to the point where people got fed up and abandoned it while Steven Universe is slowly devolving into a trainwreck now.

All the others have been mentioned, so I'll add Detentionaire.

1. Rick and Morty
2. Star vs the Forces of Evil
3. Teen Titans GO!

Honorable mention goes to Tangled: Before Ever After, which is off to a promising start.

Isn't it ending soon? I still really like it, but the show has had a good run and it's always better to end on a high note.

Weirdmageddon 1 was fucking amazing. I loved that a cartoon went full apocalypse and delivered the next episode with some really surreal stuff. It's just the next two episodes downplayed it back to the same level as the rest of the "mystery of the week" stuff.

A fair choice.

>Over the Garden Wall

Honestly this. It really benefits from being a self-contained short series, everything feels like it has a purpose and it never gets dragged down with any low moments/filler. It's a show that every time I've showed it to a friend they were like "I need to watch the rest" and holds up on rewatches.

Who's black and pale there

Cassandra, Rapunzel's lady-in-waiting/bodyguard.

Supreme taste

Regular Show

AT did not have nearly as bad a fall as people say, it probably had like 1 and a quarter bad seasons with 6 and parts of 5 being bad. Rest has been pretty consistently good though not as fun or fresh as the earlier ones.

I think it's way above Gravity Falls.

>Dan Vs

Eh. It's animation is stiff and the jokes aren't that hard hitting. It's a slow burn, don't mean it's not good just not the best show of this decade.

You cannot ignore parts of a show, that's just lame.

I wish but man it got so boring after like the 4th season. Best part of the show was the humor, Mordecai and Rigby being cunts to each other and the 80's montages, and when the show actually tried developing its cast of pretty flat but fun enough characters it fell apart.
Glad it at least had a respectable ending.

I think why people bitch about Adventure Time is watching it serially. I had the same issue, there just got to be too many episodes I did not like in a row but in the context of a season would probably be forgettable.

Yeah.
Don't get me wrong, AT has done a lot of really aggravating shit so I can understand people being fed up with it, but in the grand scheme of things I'm impressed that it was able to last so long without falling to shit.

Korra overall is a pretty great show. I feel like it's low points are the beginning and end but season 2 and 3 are actually fucking amazing. Zaheer and Unalök (If that's how you even spell his name) are great villains, the show has a great cast of characters with Bo Lin really fuckin' shining desu, and it's got a great feel to it all. However, like I said the show does really have its low points.

Why does Rapunzel have long hair in this shot?

Because it grew back.

Agreeing with these

Nobody ever mentions woy

That because the people that actually liked the show left when dominator fags showed up