What does Sup Forums think of SuperMansion?

What does Sup Forums think of SuperMansion?

I wanna fuck the cat

I think the show's good.

good

I think everyone does.

So who is the best and why is it Titanium Rex?

so every one a furry?!?

I like a lot

I enjoy it usually get most of my laughs from American Ranger.

What kind of fag doesn't want some Cooch?

Haven't watched it but it beats having another yearly round of robot chicken commercials.

It's a shitton better than Robot Chicken is these days. I remember watching the first episode of season five and realizing it was over.

It's pretty vulgar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but a show that relies on that type doesn't do much for rewatch value. But it has its moments and I understand most of the references and it's not like I have better things to do with my time

I totally forgot TItan Maximum existed until they started playing it after this.

Prefered TItan Maximum

it a cat not a human!!!

A cat is fine too.

Are you fucking my cat?!

The animation is good for what it is, and some of the voice work is top-notch, but almost all of the characters are unlikeable and feel like shitty retreads of a "Robot Chicken" sketch. Shit, I would prefer to watch "Robot Chicken" instead of this, and I cannot stand "Robot Chicken" these days.

>It's pretty vulgar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but a show that relies on that type doesn't do much for rewatch value.

To wit: "Superjail". Oh suuuuuuuuuuuure, the carnage that comes with tons of prisoners dying during an episode is fun the first couple of times you see it, but when it happens every episode, and those episodes are rerun constantly, it becomes boring as fuck. This is why the restraint of "Samurai Jack" Season Five is so important - rather than trying to constantly bombard you with images of Jack slicing off heads left and right like he came from a 1970s Shaw Brothers film that got a bad dub and a seven-word title in the United States, "Jack" uses violence in small doses so that the violence remains shocking. What the fuck good does it do to show people getting dismembered and disemboweled and decapitated in one episode if you plan to show it all over again over the next nine episodes, hmmm, "Metalocalypse"?

My favorite character is Jewbot

Zeb Wells has a voice I can laugh at just because of how awkwardly naive it sounded

I am a furry and no, I do not want to fuck the cat.