Name 1 (one) good kino from this year

Name 1 (one) good kino from this year

Saving Private Ryan

Most of Sup Forums was born in 98. More are from 97.

Sandy Wexler
/thread

Dark City

Thin Red Line

buddy cop kino

THE PARENT TRAP

Berserk anime

prince of egypt

Antz

Metal Gear Solid.

Armageddon.

It's Criterion approved.

Really I'd say most were born sometime between 2000-2004. Only way to explain how dumb and edgy most people are here.

STILL HIS BEST

It was the best year for wrestling if that means anything

Tyson was a wrestler?

No, he was only involved in the main event of wrestlemania that year. He just helped Steve Austin win the title.

Big Lebowski

DRINK
SOME
BEER

BEAT DEBRA

Black Cat, White Cat
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Quiet Family
The Big Lebowski

People born in 2001 and 2002 are graduating high school this year.

>tfw I was born this year

The American school system is so weird. Here, we graduate 'high school' at 18. Is that what's called college in the US?

DRINK
MORE
BEER

same

Delet

This is an over 18s site kids.

Regular kids graduate at 17 or 18. Some kids take AP, dual credit, and college courses in High school so they rack up credits faster and graduate faster. These kids graduate with a GPA of 4.7 or something insane. Some kids skip grades early on in elementary and middle school, I’ve seen kids graduate HS at 14 or 15. Shits weird breh. AP and graduating fast isn’t a good thing on these kids health. I’ve known and read lots of AP kids killing themselves because the work load and pressure is unbearable.

You should probably leave then, seeing as you missed out on math class yourself

Guns for show... Knives for a pro...

AP BC COURSES ARE RETARDED EASY, LIKE UNIVERSITY 101S, ONLY BRAINLETS WOULD KYS THEMSELVES OVER THAT SHIT

GOOD PRIVATE HIGHSCHOOLS ALSO OFFER INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE

Godzilla

The fact that you have to defend it means something is wrong. Also you gotta realize those kids have other commitments to do to make them stand out. Also most of those AP kids don’t even do anything with it. They just graduate HS and go the same route as pre-AP, honors, and regular kids.

OF COURSE THEY HAVE OTHER COMMITMENTS, ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN GOES AP AND SCORES PERFECT SATS, GRADES ARE EXPECTED

FOR TOP UNIVERSITIES ITS ALL ABOUT HOW VIRTUE SIGNALY YOUR EXTRACURRICULARS ARE, GOTTA SCAM THOSE LIBS HARD FOR THAT IVY DEGREE

A few that come to mind:

>American History X
>The Big Lebowski
>Saving Private Ryan
>Dark City
>The Thin Red Line
>The Truman Show
>Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
>Baseketball
>Bride of Chucky
>Small Soldiers

/thread

So, ‘98 was Reddit?

Buzzword, 'buzzword was Buzzword?

You are buzzword freaking gay

Xiu Xiu
Flowers of Shanghai
The Thin Red Line
Run Lola Run
The Red Violin
Bulworth

While we're at it, '98 was also one of the most kino years for video games of all time:

>Resident Evil 2
>Banjo-Kazooie
>Xenogears
>Parasite Eve
>Metal Gear Solid
>Panzer Dragoon Saga
>Brave Fencer Musashi
>Crash Bandicoot Warped
>Half-Life
>Marvel vs Capcom
>Star Wars Rogue Squadron
>Oddworld Abe's Exodus
>Starcraft
>Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

I turn 20 in February

1998 for games is like 1939 for movies. It was the best year

i was 2nd row when austin sprayed vince mcmahon with the beer truck. why was wrestling so kino back in the late 90s/early 2000s and so shit now?

I was thinking of something from 311 days after that year ended, particularly something that aired on FOX.

Out of Sight