Jennifer Lawrence: 'I Become Incredibly Rude' to Avoid Fan Encounters in Public

youtube.com/watch?v=NqntFonA2iY

ONE OF US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHhE6P89rHE
youtu.be/F_zja9pepgU
im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-dcff19cb6f.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she sabotaging her career on purpose?

i don't care, i'd still smash her vagina to pieces.

youtu.be/CHhE6P89rHE

No, the stupid egotistical bitch is trying to PR spin her widely reported shitty attitude.
No doubt OP couldn't wait to be fished in by such easily recognisable bait.

>complains about no one asking her out
Fucking cunt

What a dick

What a fucking cunt she must be to make Adam Sandler seem like a likable guy in comparison.

>”No!”

Don't get the appeal, she's so average. The definition of a 6-7/10.

>get famous
>can't figure out a basic polite but firm "I'm busy doing things, thanks for being a fan, but I need my space"

Should have dropped it when he denied the first time

The guys? Yeah, they don't give a damn about Ryan.

That *is* the appeal.

Who the guy following him with a camera or the actor who just wanted to sit and drink some coffee, but had to end up leaving?

a-listers should have social couches or something

cringe factor infinite

6 on a good day

>Adam Sandler seem like a likable guy in comparison

I always thought Adam Sandler was a legitimately nice guy? Sure, he makes shit movies, but you gotta get that $$$ somehow.

>average
>7/10
You've been reading too many videogame reviews and not enough math books.

i would lick her arsehole until it loosened and she shat on my face

That is the appeal, user.
An average looking, trashy slut who thinks her shit doesn't smell bad because she sucked off Harvey Weinstein. Imagine giving her the Mayli treatment.

I saw Jennifer Lawrence at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma’am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>celebrities are cunts
In other news, water is wet.

>become

>The definition of a 6-7/10.

Nah dude, Adam Sandler will start picking fights with random strangers who look in his direction, and if you ever tell him his movies are shit he'll tell you he made more money from that movie than you'll ever see in your life, and that was doing a no effort vacation flick for him and his buddies, and if you're with a woman he'll grab them by the pussy and tell you that's more sexual pleasure than they'll ever get out of your tiny needle dick.

>job is dependent on fan support
>treat them like shit
>complain about interacting with the people that pay for your easy fucking life of making millions.

Spree shooters need to target Hollywood, fuck those cunts.

>become

Adults who walk up to celebrities and start trying to force a conversation or get a selfie deserve to be treated rudely until they correct their behavior. For fucks sake, how can you have such little class and self respect? I understand if you're a small child meeting a hero (or that child's parent) but if you're an adult, anything more than a glance to confirm it's really them is just embarrassing. If you were meant to chat and be friends with this person the situation would present itself naturally.

potato derp face has humility like THAT

That is the magic of makeup and photoshop to make her look her highest potential.. Fails to even make her more than an 8/10. She's avarage as fuck. Mole ridden cunt.

>hello charles

>t. Soyboy

That's right pham, celebrities deserve total isolation from us worthless types right? Why can't everyone be a spineless faggot nu-male that lets opportunity pass them.

>become

What a staggering lack of self-awareness

>Missing the point entirely
It has nothing to do with respect for them and everything to do with respect for yourself. You don't need to be riding some entertainers dick. Just mind your own business and let them mind theirs. Begging a stranger to interact with you because they're famous is a fucking weak move.

who here would bother her at dinner?

I still kek every time

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>implying fans respect that

why is her voice so fucking disgusting

>posts a photoshopped picture with heavy makeup
get some standards boyo

Do you live in bongland by any chance?

Pathetic

So if I see Jennifer Lawrence in public and instead of being a suck up I 'become incredibly rude' to her will this make her wet?

>oh look its an actor I really like
>rather than try to interact with them I'll supress my own desires and let this moment pass

Your arguement of ((self-respect)) is bullshit excuses for being a pussy. If I had the chance to talk to Christopher Lee out on the street I'd at leasy make an attempt. Obviously don't be a sperg wasting their time, but what harm is meeting them?

>c grades are above average!
>getting 50% on a test is average!

yikes, imagine being this dense

IMAGINE IF SHE SAT ON YOUR FACE AND DID A BIG ROASTIE FART

vocal fry. its an american whore thing

no, you?

>become

She's a massive cunt.

>beckham

it's not just that, her voice sounds like it belongs on a girl that weighs 400lbs

>Amy Schumer
DROPPED

i've seen her asshole. it's very pretty

MUST KILL THE HUMAN BEANS

CUNT
U
N
T

career suicide

Are you going to post this everyday?

why is she brushing her vagina?

does she have vagina dentata like that movie teeth?

i would suck the shit from her anus

she looks so very american, it's disgusting

somebody post THAT brie larson tweet

>become

He was pretty considerate the first time he denied the picture. Can't say I hold it against him.

Is she a founder?

nvm found it.

If i ever see her im gonna print out one of her nudes and tell her to autograph it for me.

/ourandy/

youtu.be/F_zja9pepgU

>roastie slut
>"one of us"

Nice dude owned her

Haha she's sooo right! We're all scum and should be treated as such! Thinking we can approach her with our average salaries. Who do we think we are, right? She should be able shoot us on the spot for even having the thought!

Jesus Christ I would snap like a motherfucker on these pieces of shit, he handled it like a saint.

wtf i love ryan reynolds now

>become

if you CAN 'become' incredibly rude then you're just rude

> If I had the chance to talk to Christopher Lee out on the street I'd at leasy make an attempt

Why? What could you possibly say that he hadn't already heard a thousand (more like a million, considering how old he got) times before? You think you could connect with him? He had no idea who you are. Do you have some deep insight to share with him except "hey meng, I really REALLY liked you as Saruman/Dracula/Obscure tryhard movie mention!"

Or is it just a selfish request because you feel entitled to talk to him because you've seen his movies? He's supposed to entertain you?

Have you ever been bothered by strangers when you're in a bad mood? I tell homeless people to fuck off all the time because I already told them I don't have any change and they still kept bothering me.

I love this shit. People obsessing over actors so hard that they will mither them to death for a picture.

They are just like the indians that want to meet girls over social media. Tell me Sup Forums do you obsess over actors? What type of autist obsessive are you? Do you mither them to death? Do you stand just in their line of sight hoping senpai notices you?

The autistic rage of people when they find out their favourite actor is just another wanker that just wants to go about their day.

Want a picture with an actor? Buy a fucking meet and greet.

>guys I'm just pretending to be an unlikable cunt

>If I had the chance to talk to Christopher Lee out on the street I'd at leasy make an attemp
>"hey meng, I really REALLY liked you as Saruman/Dracula/Obscure tryhard movie mention!"

To be fair he probably didn't even know who she was and thought "hey she's kinda cute but has a fivehead I bet I have a chance".

underrated holy shit

Yes. She is average as fuck though, I'm certain you pass better looking women on the street.

OMG she's just like meh.

I want to fuck the shit out of her

Sup Forums has been trying so hard to get me to hate her these past few years. I just keep liking her more and more.

As if you any of you faggots would want sweaty hambeasts approaching you all day long to take a selfie to try and get an iota of e-fame for a day.

> And here is my excuse for being a huge bitch
Truly, one of us.

Did Sandler Unjust himself?

This is literally and unironically what makes girls wet.

For real. Next party you go to act like a disinterested dick to a girl that you just meet and you will see the moisture building in theor eyes. If you go flirt with a slightly uglier but still pretty enough girl in front of her, she will want to wife you.

test

Jeez whats that guy's problem. He's just hovering over his shoulder like that and making such a big deal about it while Ryan's just trying to get some coffee. Stop trying to make me like Ryan Reynolds

God she aged horribly. And she's only 27.

have you guys ever gotten star struck in public before?

Ehh I dunno, deys niggas gotta eat, all the press and shit works like that, he's pushy but he doesn't go stalker tier.

im.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-1-dcff19cb6f.gif

Why does he look more and more Jewy the older he gets?

Why? He wouldn't give a fuck about you. Why do you seek validation from strangers?