If you had your ideal superpower, would you wear casual clothes or a costume?

If you had your ideal superpower, would you wear casual clothes or a costume?

Casual. Luke Cage had it right, costumes are for Halloween.

Why would I want to draw attention to myself? That's just asking for trouble. I'd just stick to plain clothes.

I would dress like 90's Superboy

Does naked count as a costume?

well my ideal power is shapeshifting to the point I'm practically immortal so does it matter

Don't call him Superboy

I would not become a vigilante or a super villain, so no costume required.
If I did have one it would be a cloak, hood, hard mask, and loose fitting clothing that covers my entire body. Costumes are cool but tights are for people more confident in their bodies than I

This.

>even the colors

I like you
Kesel's run is finally being collected btw!
no news about Superboy and the Ravers though :(

A comfortable, lowkey costume. Something that's easy to put on and practical, but also has a bit of style to it.

Or I'll straight-up dress like a stage magician/pimp and try to blind my opponent with style.

Let's see my ideal power is summoning various insects from inside my body so I'd definitely go with the campiest and most flamboyant costume I could think of.

something like this

An outfit made out of bugs.

The Human Spider never drew a dime.

suit and tie, psychic telekinetic either way a costume is not going to help much.

I'd want to be a grill and dress like a slut

Wearing a cool costume is half the fun my dudes

Clothes, element of surprise.
Not being a fucking weirdo.
Albeit military/practical clothing gets a pass.
So like, if you aren't bulletproof but wear a fit similar to us infantry / some of S.H.I.E.L.D. its cool

As long as it was comfortable and didn't make me look like a pansexual elf, I'm pretty open.

Three piece suit and an expensive watch.

I have several ideal super powers, so by power:
>Speedforce
Probably just a red track suit because I think it would be funny to see a guy go from a light jog to light speed.
>M-Vest
A frilly shirt with a velvet jacket and slacks that have the Shade colour scheme.
>The power to induce delusions in people
A suit that sometimes looks like swarms of insects writing around my body. My snakeskin boots would start to slither and coil and my face would become increasingly abstract until everything snapped back to normal and I shoot a wink at whoever looks the most horrified.

costume. I want to wear a costume now but I'm too out of shape. If I ever get fit I'm going to be the most obnoxious fag ever.

costume. wearing casual clothes is retarded. enjoy your family being raped by villains while you're doing superheroic stuff.

>open opportunity to dress as autistic as you want
>most of the thread answers are casual

Fuck that shit.

This, albeit degenerate, motherfucker gets it.

Practical
Tactical
And casual

Only if I'm on patrol, otherwise a mask will do fine.

skin tight black latex with edgy make up

armor, head to toe, even if i have bullet proof skin, i gotta account for AP rounds
brightly painted, to ensure people shoot at me instead of civilians, and so civilians know all will be well

I would wear a black leather jacket and a bank robber mask

I'd keep it casual and practical, but still have a signature style.

This. Anyway, with my ideal superpower, I wouldn't have to go out because my needs would be supplied by my happy, mind-controlled harem.

Fuck, I can only think of women's costumes.
I don't have a single idea for what I would actually wear.

If I was Prime Time, I'd only wear a latex thong.

My ideal superpower or set of superpowers would involve me being incognito when using them so just my normal cloths.

Yeah I'd wear a costume. I mean, I'd probably do more aid work than vigilantism, but why not have some fun with it?

This dude gets it. Shame this thread was made when all the anons without imagination were up.

I'd like a power that I can use to create the costume but if I didn't have that I'd probably wear one of the several lucha masks I own

I'd wear something completely fucking ridiculous. Maybe something like a cross between Disco Nightwing and Ironfist.

If I was going hero, I'd go all the way. I'm talking underwear on the outside all the way

Psionic and ghost powers with reality manipulation potential

I'll stick to solving syndicate crimes and street level
So its durable practical and tactical as well, also stealth

Telekinetic/telehypnotic powers.

I'd dress casual. I've read Firestarter.

I'd want a cape like Batman
Shit looks comfy

You forgot, "actual trash."

Single Power or Power Set
If the former then Casual Gear with a theme
If the latter then I can generate my own costume as needed