Luke Cage and Iron Fist are way better shows because family drama and social issues are way more relatalble than...

Luke Cage and Iron Fist are way better shows because family drama and social issues are way more relatalble than Daredevils ''muh justice!'' and Jessica Jones ''muh ptsd but nor really''

Prove me wrong.

"Iron Fist" sucks ass.

Also: Whether you like the other shows depends on whether you think the show itself is good. If you do not like one of those show's themes, that dislike is not a factual indication of something being "wrong" with that show.

Luke Cage is too poor and too black for me to care about him

Luke and Danny should get their own show together instead of being forced to team up with those losers. It's what the people want.

I generally have bad taste in things but Iron Fist is the only Netflix series I could actually watch every episode without giving up

it was dumb, the fight scenes weren't that intense or anything but I was entertained and even DD never did that

What entertained you the most: the dozens of boardroom scenes or the fifty-camera-cuts-for-one-knife-swipe fight scenes that a high school theatre troupe could out-choreograph?

>f boardroom scenes
those scenes were interesting and not complex at all, not to mention that we only had like one big scenes in the boardroom, the one with Danny saying that they should sell at cost, that was it.

What, 20 minutes of characters arguing about justice or ''you just don't understand my mental issues you white cis scum'' would have been better?

>not complex at all

Yeah, because everything has to be paint-by-numbers to be entertaining, right?

probably just cute Asian girls and I generally like dumb protagonist fish out of water stories

I just want to be entertained by my "superhero" shows
is that really so much to ask
those boardroom scenes were not half as tedious as DD's court scenes

Relatability doesn't make a show good in my opinion, but you're free to feel that way if you want.

Luke Cage was too hamfisted trying to add social issues. It's like every other episode there's a Trayvon and hoodie mention.

The fifty-camera-cuts is actually the better alternative, because when they keep the camera on the action during a fight you have to see everyone slowly take really wide swings at eachother. The first time the show did a Bourne-style shaky with a ton of cuts fight scene, it actually looked like Danny could fight.

I'm not impressed with Danny's ability to move out of the way of a punch when the bad guy completely outstretches his arm to the side and swings in slowly towards him.

They should have cast an actual martial artist in Iron Fist.

Iron first is awful. it's orientalism and bullshit cultural appropriation take away from the show for me.

> I post video game caps and Sup Forums edgelord memes
You must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums you fuckup

>it's orientalism and bullshit cultural appropriation take away from the show for me

cute bait

Luke Cage and Iron Fist work best together, because they are like a Bud Spencer / Terrence Hill movie when they are together.

Their relationship is going to be terrible, isn't it?

Iron Fist get wrecked by Midnighter. Enjoy.

Now i want Luke to be eating a plate of beans and onions when him and Danny meet for the first time

True but its still capeshit

IF dialogue was a step down. Ward and Colleen were the most interesting characters but none of them were anywhere near as good as Kingpin, Cottonmouth, or Tennant.

>but not really
how was Jessica's ptsd not real? she exhibited all the symptoms

>Together again! For the first time in their lives!

just... go to hell...???!!!

I'll give Iron Fist credit for one of the goddamn weirdest familial conflicts I've seen in a tv show.

I can't relate to Luke Cage at all. I don't understand that culture at all. And I am not rich like Danny Rand, so I don't relate to that either

I relate to JJ because I'm a depressed alcoholic, and suicide is something that I have thought about a lot. Not just personally but from other peoples perspectives cause I have had friends kills themselves. JJ is very relatable to anyone that has dealt with depression, addiction or PTSD

>tedious as DD's court scenes
there wasn't enough lawyering in DD, I wanted a LOT more. That's one of the most interesting aspects of the character

It was also fucking BORING
As was Iron Fist and much of DD season 2

Exactly. Out of lawyer mode, Matt came off really whiny, but impressive as a lawyer. O
I enjoyed his visit with fisk in the prison as Matt Murdock too

S1 DD > S1 LC > S2 DD > S1 JJ > S1 IF

>I relate to JJ because I'm a depressed alcoholic, and suicide

I honestly didn't got a single thing from Jessica's character, it was too poorly written that I didn't even got that she was meant to be suffering PTSD, that she was suicidal and even the alcohol think was played as something cool rather than bad

>S1 JJ > S1 IF

LOL

They're both shit but yeah he's right

I digged that they tackled topical issues in the 1%
That pill subplot was definitely inspired by Martin Shkreli.

I have dealt with depression and JJ is a fucking boring character in a terrible show.