Samurai Jack

Is doggo ok?

no look at him he's covered in blood what the fuck do you think

also he looks sad

That Genndy is ripping off Jojo now?

Hes okay
But he died

This is from a historically famous Japanese painting.

A tiger, dead, surrounded by dead hunting dogs. They've all killed each other.

It's not on fire yet

>one on those tigers literally bit most of his body
>probably compromised vital organs
>bleeding riers
>hes ok..

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

RIPperroni pupperoni

Someone who saw the first three episodes says he lives, and he and Jack spend the episode kind of healing alongside each other.

meaning they only have 7 episodes left to give SJ good ending.

I'd love to see this painting

Yeah, he just needs some Tylenol.

Yeah, I can't find it. I don't know how to look for that kind of thing.

No, he's foreshadowing how the show will end.

It's kind of odd to see the puppy die, the way it was presented it looked like he was on a mission and going somewhere with purpose, not just some random wolf that got attacked tiger monsters.

Arent we all?

I'm pretty sure we've seen stills of the dog hanging with Jack in a future episode already.

His troubles are over.

Try not to be too jealous.

I'd like to see hanging with jack if possible. The guy needss some company now than never.

Dog is kill negro
Just like the rest rest of the assassins will be ( except for Asia because names)

That's my fetish.

It's just taking a nap.

They're just nuts and bolts

Apparently it is, according to leaks.

That doggo should have been dead after the first bite.

Those tigers probably had like a good 200lbs on that thing

Given the way their fights were mirrored, the storytelling suggests that the wolf and jack are in the same state. Horribly fucking injured but still clinging to life.

That doesn't surprise me.

Since hes supposed to parallel Jack, wouldn't make sense that he dies and Jack doesn't.

The same could be said about Jack and the seven daughters.

Jack only got hurt at the end though

He was ambushed 7 against 1 by people who trained their whole lives specifically to kill him and he didn't have his sword. He should have died.

He was getting the shit beat out of him throughout. It was just that last stab that was crippling.

It just means that their training wasn't good enough. Jack is just a superior fighter, with better speed and the toughness that comes with being a man.

The dog, on the other hand, was outclassed in every way. It's only means of attack was to rush straight at the Tigers and obviously it wasn't very good at fighting because it was just knawing on one of their legs before the other tiger sank its 1 foot teeth into it.

Jack's (plot) armor was getting cut up the whole time he was attacked, yet he sustained no major injuries.

You answered the reason why in your first sentence. His armor took most of the damage Jack would have received without it.

You don't just safely get your armor sliced from your body.

Anyway. I was more or less being snarky about my original statement. I think it's cool the doggo won

He clearly had scratches and cuts from the beating he took, he just didn't take any serious wounds until he lost all of his armor.

You do if you're jack and you're able to avoid most of the blade to avoid taking major damage

y'know how you can gain armor proficiency in rpgs? Thats what that is. Theres ways to dodge that deflect damage to the armor

It was all shattered off via blunt force

'tis but a flesh wound.

no, he probably has 70 pounds on any of em

>He was ambushed 7 against 1 by people who trained their whole lives specifically to kill him
And Jack trained his whole life plus fifty years of dealing with the most dangerous creatures, bounty hunters, robots and literally an evil god constantly.

>implying
Aku is gonna fucking eat that dog I just know it

What I wanna know is will Jack magically get his armor back like he did with his robes before, or is he gonna get a new outfit after this?

I don't believe we've seen any footage past the first 3 eps

Why is jack such a a failure ?
It's been 50 years and he still didn't kill Aku not only that but he lost his sword seriously it took pic related at most one or two days to kill Aku
he needs to kill himself so that he could cleanse this shameful display

I am a puppy? woah

We will never see doggo become Jack's companion through his journey

2deep4me

Jack, pls. Don't be so mean to Jack.

I've never seen or heard of any famous painting of that, but there's a lot of stories and some art of a tiger fighting a pack of wild dogs, because there's a lot of sightings of it in Asia.

Jack deserves it for being such a failure
he literally was almost killed by some third rate Aku cultists who Aku probably doesn't even remember existing

Nigger Jack lost his sword many times and was fine. Doom of Doom immediately springs to mind.
There have only been 2 enemies more Badass than Jack in the show, the minions of Set and the Imakandi. With the Scottsman his equal. Bitches ain't shit.

There was also the portal guardian

>With the Scottsman his equal
Doesn't show Jack in any positive light at all.

Scottsman was pretty badass

Evidently you've never watched the show

Scottsman literally scoured the world slaughtering scores of bounty hunters and then deadly sirens to save Jack

Downplays Jack's role as the chosen warrior a good bit.

How? Scottsman is just a really good warrior.

And Jack is still the only one with a weapon that can hurt Aku.

And now Jack is immortal while presumably the scottsman is an old man

Not really at all, fuck off. Scottsman is a grizzled badass from that era. If anything it shows the good people around the world who helped train Jack weren't completely crushed by Aku's reign and great heroes still live on. Remember the premise of the show is that Jack lost.

He is, a badass one

I think the tigers look like the trolls in berserk

>And Jack is still the only one with a weapon that can hurt Aku.
MAGIC RUINS!

Eh they just looked kinda like Mutant tigers to me. A little alice in wonderland if anything

I bet it could hurt him but not kill him. Aku is truly OP where conventional weaponry is useless. I always forget about this.

It's not like the Scottsman is just another average warrior in Aku's era.

He is meant to be really really fucking good.

Yeah it's just a prank bro
that's just ketchup
hell be fine, he just has to walk it off.

I'm pretty sure those runes are specifically made to strengthen the sword's metal, not to make then able to kill Aku. If the Scotsman ever got in combat with Aku he'd be dead pretty fast.

>except for Asia because names
>Asia
Are the other sisters named after continents?
Europe, America, Africa, Oceania, Antartica and Arctic? Which one is the one that died?

Pretty sure it's Aisha

>Ketchup
>The mutant tiger blood is green
A-are you saying what I think you're saying?

I thought she was Ashia

I've seen it written as Ashii. I was just joking because of the error made by the user I responded to and the fact that there's seven sisters and seven continents.

this is false, only a bit of the episode is them healing. The rest of the episode is Jack killing the rest of the sisters

Sleep tight, pupper

much like jack's pride and innocence, no.

but the dog died like a full season ago, it's winter now in jacks time

Don't worry, he had a parachute.

Jack's dad was literally the Chosen One. Jack just got the job through inheritance. Can't expect the same efficiency when you don't have three deities from different religions backing you up.

Jack's father was also responsible for creating Aku in the first place.

Jack's dad was given the magic sword, magic armor, and a fucking flying cloud by the gods, and attacked Aku with the element of surprise (Aku didn't know yet the sword could hurt him), and he still failed to kill him. Jack's dad is a fucking pleb.

Eh, you could argue the three deities in their act of attacking the giant darkness blob is more or less directly responsible.

All Jack's Dad did was 'awaken' that evil when he tried to destroy it.

You can't kill evil with poison. It only makes it stronger.

>Is doggo ok?

Nah nigguh he dead

>Jackfags
kys you have brought shame to the family

It wouldn't surprise me if he is getting put in the newest season just so Jack can mcguffin Aku to death with his sword.

>Jack will carry the Scotsman's sword after he dies

>trolls
>when there are literally tigers in berserk

She'll be fine