How the fuck can transistors generate power?

How the fuck can transistors generate power?

Shut the fuck up and stop asking such transphobic questions.

I honestly don't even remember what transistors are supposed to do anymore. Is that bad?

Transistors are switches and amplifiers. They don't fucking generate power.

>Is that bad

Very bad.

don't question stan lee science, just accept it

Honestly, modern superhero comic book writers should read and learn from Lee and Kirby. I feel like, in ways both overt and subtle, modern comics are too grounded. Sure, Lee and Kirby kind of invented this with their "relateable" heroes, but they never forgot about going balls to the wall retarded for the sake of having fun.

Fucking magnets

Problem is, people in the 60s or 70s couldn't just looking something on google with their smartphones and see if X or Y is scientifically possible. Not that people in general have any actual working knowledge of science beyond the fundamentals, but they know terms like "conservation of energy" and "spacetime", which regarding comic books are just enough.

Now THIS guy is a real fuckin generator.

Magnetic fields can induce electric currents, right? By doing things just right, he could generate infinite amounts of energy for the world. Maybe he could train himself so that he could do it automatically and shove that ask to the back of his mind.

Fucking Magneto could bring about world peace and post scarcity society.

oh i've seen whole articles about how that habit of just picking the bare parts of what you need from things like science/history/continuity and running with it to make whatever is a lost art of superhero comics.

>for the sake of having fun.
t was not for the sake of having fun. It was because these two were ignorant as fuck.

Stan Lee literally didn't know that Thor was supposed to be a redhead.

And electric currents induce magnetic fields. Magneto and Static Shock could've done the same shit

>tfw magneto's mutant revolution is reduced to mutant infinite energy generation devices

Wasn't Transistor just also a term for the newest technology at the time. Since it replaced the vacuum tubed. Pretty sure it's being used in that sense, sort of like nuclear.

Kirby had done that Thor btw

But vacuum tubes weren't energy generators either......

Not if you don't work in electrical

We're in the fucking computer age, it's reasonable to expect people know what the billions of transistors inside processors do

A Transitional Powersource?

Back in the 19th century there was term "animal magnetism" referring to mystical properties of the living creatures. Basicaly it is another name for hypnosis.
So that page is just the nod to that concept.

I'm pretty sure it's just Stan taking that concept completely seriously