TLJ new still

looks like a fucking FMV game seriously

Hamill is a shitty actor and they're gonna rely on him

The cinematography in this film is atrocious. TFA and the generic teal orange grade plus ridiculous camera moving around was already bad. But it seems this is even worse.

Yes the shots of her on the island in the trailer literally look like fanfilm quality cam. Did they have to use lighter cams or shit in order to shoot there?

Contrarianposting has gone too far

>using stills to judge cinematography of a movie that hasn't come out yet

Now this is shitposting

>Hamill is a shitty actor
Literally the only good actor in the movie

His Joker is great

Yes I mean how could we, right disney ? It will most certainly be kubrickian cinematography.

To be fair, if we're going by TFA and Rogue One, it's pretty safe to say The Last Jedi is going to be trash propaganda.

I wonder if this will occur in the movie

Why did they choose such an ugly person for Rey? Why is rey even female?

That island isn't a nice plae to begin with. It looks like what it is, a cold unihabited irish island, not a planet from another world. JJ's fault though.

Stop posting your fake spoilers.

Still baffled they handed over the franchise to Rian Johnson. He's a literal who director, looper was the most forgettable shit I've ever seen and the cinematography was awful

Yep, Kylo and Luke will form the White Boy Club and Rey won't be invited. Fortunately, she don't need no man and will train up and take out both an evil Luke and Kylo who she'll mindwipe as an act of her eternal forgiveness. She will then lead the new all female Jedi order because only women can resist the evil side of the Force (no more Dark Side), since they are the naturally benevolent gender.

(You)

why has cg regressed? why does it keep getting worse instead of better? star wars movies are big budget shit so what the fuck is with the cheap looking cg? or is there no actual talent left in cg or is it all employed by pixar or some shit?

Have you heard anyone ever talk about looper since it was in theaters, besides me in this thread right now?
Thought so

The technology has become more wide spread which means there exists more people to do it. The guys who do it really well will cost the most and demonstrate how cutting edge it can be, but fortunately to get it just to that borderline acceptable region, you can get one of the many shittier groups to do it and it's much cheaper. Save enough money on your product that is just designed to be a once and done cash in and you make even more cash. Disney isn't making Star Wars movies that are meant to last longer in your memory than a weekend or so. They'll probably have to start replacing the opening crawl with "previously on..."

Was Lucas not a literal who before 1977?

All of his acting in the trailers has made me cringe. He should stick to voice acting

This. Disney didn't become America's Culture Factory(tm) by writing a lot of cheques.