Can we stop with the crap threads to talk about the most based show in existence?

Can we stop with the crap threads to talk about the most based show in existence?

bumping for my favorite show

No point. This show is the literal embodiment of Sup Forums yet nobody here gives a shit about it.

maybe the best comedy of the century so far bu the recent seasons are pure shit

What is based?

true.

What is there to talk about? It is either cancelled or on some kind of hyper-extended hiatus, right?

It was good until Rob got a whiff of hollywood and fired his old writing staff to bring in diversity hires.

The most recent season was kinda crappy desu

when was that?
I thought it started declining around season 10

That file name is great.

How so?

You're totally right. I've never seen a show that so perfectly embodied the spirit of this shit hole.

I disagree. Every season has great episodes. Season 11 had Mac and Dennis move to the suburb which was great. Season 12 had the waterpark episode which was awesome too.

Cricket has been awful in the later seasons and he's only around because the writer who plays him always makes a Cricket centric episode in a season

Nobody here likes anything

>Cricket has been awful

As before, how so?

>he's only around because the writer who plays him always makes a Cricket centric episode in a season

And?

Not as good as this one.

only the newst episode (s12e9 i think?) was dogshit, otherwise cricket's fine

fuck that actually looks like them

No, it's the literal embodiment of reddit retard

I remember watching the Christmas Special with my family a few Christmases ago (first time I saw the show), the scene where Frank spills from the couch almost killed us.

kys

You must not have a very high IQ or you would know Rick and Morty is reddits show. To be fair you have to have at least 170 IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

I only hated the last season. People say most of the recent seasons are crappy but only the 12th is noticeably lower quality compared to the rest of the show. That being said, it's all exquisite.

Has there ever been a show this consistent?

You could not be more wrong. I suspect that you are a redditor.

I love this show. That said, IMDb ratings are meaningless.