She really is appallingly ugly.

when will i be rid of this anvil

She's amazing. Bulked up real good.

these remind me of those old asr muscle shoops

Holy shit, is this real??

It is.

How can I get her physique?

Nice slacks.

eat clen, tren hard and test you're self everyday bro!

You can't, it's mortally unattainable.

Someone has to tweet this to her.

“Hey Faggots,
My name is Chloë , and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any boipussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was a Hollywood actress at age 12, and international weightlifting champion. What do you lift, other than your dick jacking off to naked drawn Japanese people? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (He just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

looking real jacked

is this a copypasta or real? i can't tell

She can't really hide it.

Stop bulling Chloe. She's a good, cute girl. Too cute for her huge fridge body and no neck. It's just unfortunate, don't make fun of her.

I love her. I want her to break me.

I have a better waist than here desu

fuck off chloe, teach me how to deadlift

these threads always send my sides into orbit

anyone have that shooped pic of her with that ugly ass fan where she is holding the anvil and has her arm around him?

>tfw no Sy Snootles torso looking gf
Why even live bros?

HAPPY TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED!

This guy?

maybe she was hollyraped, does that to girls body clock(bazinga) sometimes

Is she on hgh

MAN SWINE

Please someone do this

yeah exactly this one, there was a 10/10 shoop with the pic in OP (or a variation of it) but i forgot to save it

She should really embrace her feafures and go gull body builder. Maybe she'll land a role in WW2.

Why would she do that? Just bring an anvil around with her.

Yr welcome.

same, sometime is really wonder if its a superb shop or just fucking real.

She likes to get her gains on the run man.

thanks

i dont think i could take her on

Hearty kek

youtu.be/zujShZT8_go?t=1m31s

I still can't believe this is 100% unedited.

You would probably fight like a younger Pablo, with nothing held back. It would be admirable but it would be a mistake. Chloe was born to get gains, moulded by them.

Where does she set her weights and anvils down when she has to do something?

She has her precious armory.

I've seen so many shops, I can't even tell if this is real or not at this point.

>implying everyone on this board wouldn't line up to be with her
lmao ok kiddo

She really looks like that. She really, honestly does. Look up pictures of her, they're all side-on to hide her massive girth.

Why's she such an odd looking girl?

She's have to pay me. Even then she's probably insufferable.

she looks like she takes really nasty shits that take hours to air out. I bet the bathroom in her house is like a gold's gym toilet times 1000

Pretty much this.

That's a wonderful ass

Maybe she another one of Arnold's bastard children?

Knowing Arnold that is a very good possibility.

Oh god, she ...She's becoming...

What... Lara Flynn Boyle?

Chloe is a big girl..

For pug.

Posting riginal

I swear Pablo is half the reason this shit is so funny.

ZA WARUDO

She's a margot robbie tier fridge

this is what peak performance looks like

It's a 'where's Pedro' episode...

TOKI WO TOMARE

/r/ the Dio edit with Pablo as Jotaro

kek

Everytime

joo jaa wacka boo ja joo booja wooja booo

STANDO POWAH

Jeez Chloe lay off the smart water lmao

FUAAAARK

Chloë you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

This is the only unedited picture in this thread right?

yeah you all laugh but being able to attend AnvilCon to see the remastered version of The Anvil Hoarder (1930) with your favourite anvil is a once in a life time opportunity which none of you birdbrains will ever have the joy of partaking in.

You would be surprised how many of these are completely untouched.

Not exactly a lightweight

Looking thick, solid, tight

Could you point them out?
I dont know what to believe anymore because of these threads

She looks impregnable here.

I would ruin her life with passion

Jesus, your reply made me feel old. Make your own assumptions.

holy shit i'm screaming stop please

last time i went to anvilcon, there was a tragic anvil fire.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

gb2raddit

There's no stopping the Chloe train.

I went last year, this one guy was hitting on my anvil with a big black hammer
Also I think the crab legs were way past their expiration date, honestly not worth the ticket

She has a stronger jaw than he does.

The fact that I genuinely cannot tell which are real and which are shops is just mind boggling.

>thinking she would want your inferior seed
come on man

fuck i tried..