>can't understand a single fucking word they're saying

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GB2VqeRbng
youtube.com/watch?v=itKhvrUekDs
youtube.com/watch?v=piYmyxstsXY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoVT1_u74yHn4vzy36ru8PRWlrBRdohp2
youtube.com/watch?v=KEU6gk8N5yc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let this be a lesson to you, never listen to anything Sup Forums says. Limmy and his one joke have never been funny.

2deep5u

>what are subtitles?

The joke is his accent is incomprehensible

literally went over your head lol

I have no business bein in Yoker

Keep watching, you'll learn to understand that gibberish in a few episodes. Mostly

OPs face during ep1

how fucking dense are you

i have never lived outside of the united states yet i have no problem understanding limmy like 95% of the time.

>some people would actually continually stare at the bottom of the screen and read text rather than actually getting to watch all of what's going on.

I'm sorry for your loss.

This. It's like how you picked up rudimentary Japanese when you were a teen from watching so much anime

I'm not fae Yoker

>Scotland

and Buckfast isn't going to be affected by the new minimum alcohol pricing so it's going to go from strength to strength.

>and Buckfast isn't going to be affected by the new minimum alcohol pricing

Jesus why

It's a pretty good sh-REQUIEM

ayy mate ye

Brainlet

correct answer

#metoo
that's why i watch it with subtitles on

Wow its almost as if humor is subjective

kill jester

>subtitles in a comedy
Ruins the timing

>implying baka gaijans on Sup Forums are educated in asian culture
KEK

most people can do both

whats funny about it?

I had some friends that lived on a houseboat in Yoker and any time they mentioned it they would reference this sketch, it literally never got old.

Capcha related because the guy's name was Peter and it was in 2014, I'm not fucking kidding.

Scottish accent > Northern Ireland accent

As an Republicfag, pure Scottish accent is far more pleasant than the aggressive terror of an NI accent

It's already over the minimum price.

Depends. You could say watching Limmy's Show is part of my... 'hing.

You have to have an IQ over 130 my man, sux 2 b u

I dont get it. Is it one of those British humor things where the punchline is so obvious to signal that its socially acceptable to laugh.

kys taigshit

He's also funny on Twitter

Stay mad you foul orange bastard

>scottish Sam Hyde

In two years he'll take a picture of his face hanging upside down from a pull-up bar and Sup Forums will pronounce him dead.

aye

Thread theme.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GB2VqeRbng

fuck off paddy o'seamus mcfinnegan

what do you call that kind of body?

"given up"

BENNY HARVEY RIP

Peak Performance

skinny fat

face looks photoshopped

Norn Iron fags know they sound like orcs

>mfw I'm the farthest thing from scottish and I can understand Limmy's Show

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Iove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, all twisted and sick,
Filled it with sloth, and called the thing a Mick.

You can't Lovecraft meme me, boyo

youtube.com/watch?v=itKhvrUekDs

PAUL'S GON TELLEM

Norn Iron fag here, yes. I hate hearing our accent on tv its fucking awful

>>can't understand a single fucking word they're saying
THATS THE JOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=piYmyxstsXY

Aye, but at what cost?

>can't understand a single fucking word they're saying
WASSA PLOBLEM?

Pure

wa'ah

>SHES TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US

Americans, translate this pls

If I had to classify it I'd say it's somewhat observational, absurd sketch comedy with an underlying theme of depression and paranoia.

Those thighs tho...

is doing picture-in-picture commentary on your own sketch comedy brilliant or shite?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoVT1_u74yHn4vzy36ru8PRWlrBRdohp2

she's turned the wee ones against us
>t. 56%

>>Scottish Sam Hyde
They're polar opposites politically though.

yes, limmy is actually talented and funny

Also Limmy is pretty earnest and genuine about his emotional state whereas Sam "niggers better run and" Hyde masks it behind 4x10^20 layers of irony, satire, and cognitive dissonance

fuck off you fucking yank

Rape jester.

my ex- wife has turned my children against me

>HE'S SCOTTISH LIKE ME SO I CAN RELATE SO I LAUGH: the show.

Limmy please don't do it, you can make a new series when your own show get's popular

>Capcha related because the guy's name was Peter and it was in 2014, I'm not fucking kidding.
haaaaaaaaa

>yfw Limmy shilled independence so fucking hard and was BTFO by the result

>tfw southern english and can understand everything limmy says because i'm not braindead
bloody yanks

aaasaaaaaaahsaaaasaaaa bkhoooouuuug bhhhhgooooo MYEHN

Frankie Boyle's seething butthurt was a glory to behold

I'm Texan and can understand like half of what he is saying but its not worth it because the thought process ruins any enjoyment. I'm glad yall find it enjoyable though.

A lot of non-Scots watch you butthurt amerilard, just because anything outside of a Milwaukee accent is scary to you doesn't mean it isn't funny or good

trust me mate, there's plenty of scottish media that is beyond atrocious.

I'm Welsh you cunt. I just hate comedians who bank on their funny accents to get by. Same as Rob Brydon, He acts like a good uncle tom house taffy to his English masters.

up tha finnestoon cran tha othur dae on a mad wee death slayde

Scotland has never done anything right except bow and scrape to the supreme anglo for mercy.

if that's the level of trolling you're going to bring into this thread, you need to seriously step it up pal

theres an autistic spammer on Sup Forums that, whenever he discovers an old show or movie for the first time, feels the need to make sure everyone knows by spamming it endlessly. this will continue until he moves on to the next thing.

>one person
m8 2 Limmy threads were posted within 6 seconds of one another a couple days ago

>I'm Welsh you cunt
My sincerest condolences

I'm not trolling mate it's a fact. Scotland's greatest achievement was their south american colony that nobody wants to bring up falling apart so they begged the English for a union so that they would be relevant on the world stage.

this scottish AMD pajeet shill gets defensive any time we tell him his accent is grating

youtube.com/watch?v=KEU6gk8N5yc

>limmy threads have fallen to the contrarians
Nice while it lasted

sorta like how cunny threads are posted within seconds of each other cause the op has a dynamicIP?

Not really opposites, Limmy's pretty nationalistic even though he's usually doing it ironically

I've got Kirstin McLean lewds if anyone is interested

You’re right. The sophisticated American canned laughter approach is much subtler.

It was a good run

So why did the dynamic IP user only post 2 threads and not 6,000 like the sick fuck pedo user?

yes please

INTERESTED

nah