TPG

Yes we are doing this
We are going to have a great fucking discussion
suck my dick if you don't like it and die

Twin Peaks is and always will be kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FWYaPmhQq_8
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6zcnh0/s3e18_bob_as_misunderstood_antihero_cooper_as_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First off what did lynch mean by this?

>tfw no season 4

IM GLOWIN BRIGHT OBSIDIAN

Who here getting season 3 kino on the 5th?

Already have it preordered.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWYaPmhQq_8

I want to open it up for Christmas and have a comfy vacation marathoning it.

New thread

naw thats Sup Forums nigga fuck that

we can talk about deadly premonition here if want

Was Bobby the best 180 ever done in fiction?

>shit heel cuckboy but based as fuck
to
>based daddy cop nice guy

Just finished Frost's new book. Can we discuss the epic lore of Norma's family?
>RIP Leo Johnson

Why was Bob so based? And why did he do the shit he did?

>dead
It was a pretty comfy thread while it lasted.

>Reading Frost's fanfiction
pleb

What was his catchphrase again?

>Mairzy dotes and dozry dotes and little lamzy divey!

Get the hell out punk

>soon Lynch will be dead

>witness the ascendancy

Can we all now agree that Frost + Peyton and maybe Engels are Twin Peaks?

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6zcnh0/s3e18_bob_as_misunderstood_antihero_cooper_as_the/

>deadly premonition

Absolute fucking dogshit, if you want a Twin Peaks style game, play Pathologic. DP is a fucking insult to Twin Peaks.

>mfw no Donna in s3

He meant to draw some weird parallel with Dougie crawling toward the electrical outlet.

what fucked with my head rewatching the original show, was that I now love Bobby. I was so annoyed by him the first time I watched season 1, but now I was asking myself why I hated the guy so much in the first place. He's definitely a dick, but he's a lovable one. Also Laura's funeral really highlights that he had a heart and that he did care, maybe even more than some others did.

I would say that it isn't until a few episodes into season 2 that he becomes unlikable for the very first time in the series, which is odd because on original viewing the Major's vision was a huge turning point for the character that made a lot of people warm up to him. But while that scene is as amazing and vital as it always has been, the character after that doesn't really become less of an asshole, in fact he kind of becomes more annoying. Just, that he's now less of a bully about it.

will the bluray leak early do you think? I cannot wait to watch all the bonus material, especially all the BTS shit.

I hope it brings back life to /tpg/ for a couple of days, I miss you guys ;_;

I feel like Shivers 2 is very Twin Peaks-like.
>rural Western American town
>supernatural shit going on outside of town
>plot involves a woman getting killed in drunk driving accident involving prominent town officials, and her cause of death covered up
>there's a diner, there's a gas station
>corny shit

I felt the same way, maybe because he's a huge asshole at the beginning, and I felt biased against him for the rest of the series. And then rewatching it I remembered stuff like when he talks to Jacoby and I liked him more.

Raw nerves connecting the worlds. Follow the angst.

When exactly did these threads die? I was with /tpg/ from the start but like most people left when the show ended.

Lasted pretty long, still had threads that reached bump limit until about mid october, although by that point the threads were literally taking 30+ hours to reach that limit.

I totally forgot about 119. What was her significance?

Blood flow to the penis, apparently.

dont call me kid

why didn't the kid listen to Richard when he told him to get out of the way?

I'm still butthurt that Richard's story was unceremoniously dropped

Richard actually had a lot of story and wasn't left dangling.

HES JUST LIKE MEEEEE

Was she Mrs. Chalfont/Tremond? Was she calling for help from the Lodge? If so, how did she end up selling Sarah Palmer's house?

hmm that actually makes sense. She is part of the lodge world and she is there as a guard to warn the lodge of activities. Just as the owls and others in past seasons are used as watchful eyes.

Sex with a qt

Dougie liked drawing her roof on insurance documents. Only Battling Bud knows for sure.

SO
MANY
MYSTERIES

Engels > Frost in terms of writing
Engels gave us FWWM

>no qt 90s daughterfu to fuck

ITS NOT FAIR

They want to karate fight her because of her shabby clothes (she's poor)

>Goodbye, my son.

tfw Mr. C will never be your dad

>guy assaults anyone who gets in his way to get what he needs and doesn't give a shit
>ends up getting killed so Mr. C could get what he wants and he doesn't give a shit
It was a pretty fitting conclusion imo.

this so good

>you will never protect Audrey's smile
LFB should be fucking jailed for ruining her storyline

Audrey's story is eternal.

Bravo, Frost

damn my nibba kyle wearing some very feminine makeup in that photo

Is Bart right?

happened to me too

yikes...

Yes, Marky "Drumpf gets black lodged" Frost btfo.

I don't like Frost either but that's a bit cold.

Leland Palmer, my arch nemesis!

oh shit

ernie niles > drumpf

Partially, ABC ruined season two for forcing to reveal the killer 1/3 of the way in. Mark only tried to salvage it even if his attempt was futile.

leaked bluray screengrab, holy shit

What happened to Jerry that turned him into a crazy hobo?

Nooooooooooooooooo

loved that prime /tpg/

Weed

aliums he was abducted and thats why he showed up naked some other state.

I also think it parallels a native Americans psychedelic journey through North America

Same.

You know you can call me Leland, right?

So say it. Lemme hear ya say, "what's up, Leland?"

i figured he stepped in one of those pits of oil at the lodge entrances, since his foot was posessed

He knows he's right so he got his followers to shit on him to make him feel better lmao

You're all too busy being smart alecks

I've decided I'm going to hate this show and L*nch

what did he mean by this

Cowboyposting should be a thing

Reminder that the HACK known as DAVID LYNCH is about to be arrested for his MANY RAPES and MURDERS. BASED MARK FROST will alone write and direct season 4, which will win MANY AWARDS.

Made me lol. Stupid uber relying on shitposters to teach its AI.

this:>see me twice, ya done good
>see me three times, and you know you done fucked up

>*blocks your path to the bathroom*

user, can we really blame Lynch for raping and abusing two of the biggest QTs in the industry?

Mark we all know its you and your continuity error writing ass. Get fucked nigga

Carrie Page did not wash her hands

WASH

THOSE

Question: The ring was introduced in FWWM which Frost was not involved with. It was kind of vague how the ring worked, it SEEMED to come from the formica table which would imply it wards away spirits (since spirits travel by electricity and formica is used as an electrical insulator). But then Secret History makes it out to be a bad luck ring that leads to people's deaths, and The Return had it teleport people to the Black Lodge. So it would seem Frost is the lame hack.

Oh wait, there was no question.

It's canon, Mark verified it :-)

FEET

very cute little bulge she has there, suggests a nice CUTE fem penis, she should be very proud of it

So Lynch invented this cool weird thing that wasn't really clear how it worked or if it was good or bad, and then Frost turned it into a lame sci-fi thing?

Also, how did Dougie Milford pass it to Lana who passed it to her husband, if Annie had it (in Missing Pieces) and it got stolen by a nurse?

because FUCK your eerie uncanny symbol of mystery and FUCK DRUMPF

The S3 Blu-Ray is on discount on Amazon if anyone hasn't preordered it, $47 instead of $55

forgot pic