Thanks for the top up Bernie. Excelsior!

Thanks for the top up Bernie. Excelsior!

WHO CAN STOP THIS MADMAN!?

HE CAN'T

KEEP

GETTING

AWAY WITH IT

Swamp-thing is just a rip off of the superior Man-Thing. The Distinguished Competition always steal from the best

How does he get away with it

he's a madman

How will these threads look once he devours his own soul?

Pipe down there buddy or you're next

I imagine as soon as Stan Lee actually dies Sup Forums will rejoice and celebrate. All the comic fags will be happy and all the cartoon fags wont care. It will be a glorious day. Also I'm sure there'll be a fuck load of classic storytimes like fantastic four and Spiderman.

sweet. Cant wait. Kirby's Fantastic Four is elder god tier. Shame about Stan Lee fucking up the story here and there.

It will be end times for comics or at least Marvel.

it's not possible!

This should be bannable offense.

How would be this the end of the comics, let alone Marvel? It's not like Stan actually does anything besides licensing his name and appearing in cameos

And another cancerous thread was made by the 13 year olds on Sup Forums.

Marvel fanboy please go

>implying
Your Stan Lee meme has never been funny.

Of course it's not funny, murder rarely is.

When you experience your next death in the family and you're at the funeral, remember that anons are laughing over the fact that Stan fed again.

He's going to love to 101

I doubt my family is important enough to feed Stan.

never say never sweet cheeks. I could do with a little snack.

Thank you stan

>I can't wait for someone to die tomorrow to spam the same picture it's so epic
Nothing fun there, just a magnet for shit eating retards like you.

Always preferred byrne's run on fantastic four. Although Kirby' stuff has held up lovely I fell like Stan's writing has aged tremendlessly.

nobody. I've got tubbs here to keep me going for at least another 100 years.

you prefer byrne over kirby? wow that's the first time I've ever heard that before

and another 100 years right here thanks to my ol' wolverine. One of my favorite characters I created

I love Kirby's stuff and am super hyped about the Kamandi omnibus it's just something about fantastic four that I just could never get into but I'm still willing to give it another try when I have free time just for his art alone.

definitely give it another shot. Stan Lee's writing can be annoying at times but the storytelling by Kirby is worth it. So much world building and it really starts getting good later into their run

Please eat Slott and Bendis.

Yeah I'll probably get around to it in a couple months, I'm currently going through Perez era Wonder Woman. Also I've read a lot of Kirby's stuff but never touched any of his Thor and was wondering if anyone on here read it and what their thoughts were?

How much are you willing to pay buddy?

One day he's going to bite the dust and when he does dozens upon dozens of once dead celebrities will emerge naked from the woods

Whatever you paid to Ditko.

Good job perpetuating cancer, Plebbit!

Anything to stop them. I'd suck your old wrinkled knob if you wanted.

I was more eh by his Thor run. Like it was very passable overall.