So how come this show never got popular, Sup Forums?

So how come this show never got popular, Sup Forums?

This is ringing a bell mighty fierce in my brain right now.

For someone reason I feel like the one on the left was someone I didn't like.

It was 6/10 at best. There's some shit that would've been cool but like it felt like no one gave that much of a shit to begin with or maybe executives fucked around too much.

Titan Maximum

>So how come this show never got popular, Sup Forums?

Because CN decided "Robot Chicken" was more important than a show that the creators said already had several seasons worth of ideas waiting to go.

2 seasons of quality show

Which one's the cheaper shit and which one's 2 seasons.

"Robot Chicken" is probably cheaper, and "Titan Maximum" only ran for one season.

Metalocolypse < Everything else

Yeah well, Space Ghost > Metalocolypse

wait they're bringing it back?

Titan Maximum?

The villain was dumb, and the episodes repeated their plot points too often.

Nigger if you're playing with my emotions, it's fucking working

Space Ghost can't come back. Zorak and Moltar's voice actor died.

Mako Iwamatsu died and Genndy brought "Samurai Jack" back anyway.

Mako wasn't an animator/voice actor like Croker was.

So? CN could find someone for cheap if they really wanted to. Hell, CN would probably hire someone for literal peanuts if they could.

Which one Sup Forums Sasha or Jodi.

>replace the writer/animator/voice of Zorak and Moltar
That'd go over well, just like the New Aku is.

Sasha and Jodi. I figure if you get Jodi drunk enough, she would go for it. Sasha would go for it just to embarass Jodi later.

Jodi not because of her character, but because Sasha is a dirty skank and probably has a shit ton of STDs.

Also it's pretty easy to manipulate her.

probably because it comes on at 1:15 AM on a Sunday night.

Because it was shit.

Outside of co people seem to tolerate Baldwin replacing Mako. He is as serviceable as we are going to get

Because Seth Green's a hack.

actually it is going over well. The VA is dead and is difficult to replace.

Why was she so lewd?

>imagining a fictional character has STDs and not wanting to fuck them on that principle
Why would you do this to yourself?

>moral oral, robot chicken, and gundam all had a three way and this is the baby

that is the theory I made about this show after 2 minutes of research and it doesn't sound good so that's why it failed

Inspired by Sasha Gray

Tim and Eric probably didn't like it.

So what about Supermansion? That any good?

Not even a little

is this uncensored anywhere like on dvd or something?

The trailer's fucking terrible and compiles all the worst possible bits from the show, but the show itself is alright. It's at least as good as Titan Maximum, I'd say significantly better. They don't really do much with the 'superheroes' concept though.

Samurai Jack's strength didn't lied just on voices, it was also a series of other things.

Space Ghost Coast to Coast had minimal animation so it's strength WAS the delivery and voices.

Look at new Aku already feeling off since moment one, but everything else about the episode was amazing. If they were to do it with Space Ghost it'd be bad bad Zorak and Moltar impressions and NOTHING ELSE.

Iirc, it did good with it's ratings when it originally aired.
Sucks that Tim and Eric kept getting renewed and Titan Maximum only got one season