IS
THS

What is wrong with his arms?

FXAA was a mistake

>Cherrypicking CG from a movie 6 months before release

They brought in Chloƫ to do the stunts.

ITS A ONE SECOND LONG SHOT FOR THE TRAILER
MAKE IT LOOK EXTRA NICE WITH YOUR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

Don't they still have like half a year to improve the CGI?

Iron Man 2: The Marvel Pajeet Cuckening

Just as a little reminder, this is IM2, 2010.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3,

PS2 ? More like fuckin resident evil PS1

yeah great they put lights on his mask, great job marvel !

THE CGI IS UNFINISHED
IT'S STILL IN POST-PRODUCTION

God fuckign damn it I am so pissed

>I'm just gonna pretend to not notice the changes to everything else

EVERY SINGLE MARVEL MOVIE HAS HAD PROGRESSIVELY WORSE CGI SINCE THE STUDIOS REALIZE FUCKING IDIOT PLEBS CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE OR DONT CARE ENOUGH

I had this thought when I saw the poster, why would you slick up the most iconic suit design and make it look like old spandex like all the other full suit heroes?

It's supposed to continue the trend of him improving his suiot tech to the point that it's practically flush with his body, which is good in theory, but in practice it's just kinda meh. It doesn't even look like it should be able to move. They got too ambitious with those segmented parts at points of articulation. On top of that, just like with Pete's Homecoming suit, small details get washed out and it ends up bland from a distance and in motion.

I'd find it more plausible for points of articulation to be literal cloth underneath with solid armor pieces projecting forcefields between them.

Best girl is in it, worth my money at least.

Hey, at least it's not like those DC shows where literally every costume is a leather biker jacket and matching color scheme pants

Remember when the suit looked like it was a machine, and not a lazy red skintight tshirt with lights on it?

At this point even Vision looks better than Iron Man.

Fucking Warframe premium skin.

I would buy that as an excal skin desu

>all these insecure DCfag threads

>marvel cucks thinking this has to do with DC

All capeshit is trash

No I just you faggots have to very dumb in general