Is Marvel fucking kidding?

Is Marvel fucking kidding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzoKVZj5EOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, "Big Hoss." Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door

It's all lighting. The scene where it showed Thano's stealing the gem at night looked fantastic CG wise

"Hmm, seems to be a first edition Infinity Gauntlet, capable of bending time and the very substance of the universe to the wearer's will. I'll give you $50 for it."

A FUCKING BANANA!!

>we want the big guy audience

>i-it looked fantastic guys i promise
*inahles*

AHAHAHAHAH

well it did look good

Hahahahaahahaha Mexicans hahahahahaha

You never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

>muh lighting

KEK

jajajajajajajaja

So realistically, what can they do to fuck up more than DC has?

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAAJAJAJAJA GRINGOS JAJAJAJAJA

It's literally impossible

youtube.com/watch?v=BzoKVZj5EOs
>people actually clapping
i thought it was just a meme guys?

COME TOGETHER

could this be the end of capeshit

I don't speak foreign wut does it say?

OH NO NO NO

saved

jesus also lol at everyone going its better than justice league
like lmao your movie is only just better than justice league?

Simon

>man walks into the shop
Rick:Well what do we have here?
Man: Ive got this collection of old gems that my grandfather left in his attic after he passed, he said they hold unlimited power
Rick: and what were you looking to get for them?
Man: I was looking for about 10 grand
>now : $10,000
Rick: Ouch that sounds pretty steep for a few rocks, ill tell you what i know a guy that specializes in cosmic stones, ill call him in.
>Stones are appraised as priceless
Rick: Ill give you $25
>now : $25

>for you

UMA DELICIA

That's not portuguese you dumb fuck

>Help our heroes

No these niggas don't need anymore money

Who fucking cares you insepd monkey?

Anyone that isn't a mouth breathing fucktard who can't tell the difference between languages cares.

Get out third world shit eater. Read the global rules, this is an american speaking site, so fuck off.

>If I pull off that glove will you die?

Darkness is normally used to mask bad CGI.

It would be extremely purple.

>American
Oh here we go

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *superhero movie* LOOKS TERRIBLE OMG YOU ARE KEK RETARD HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

same shit every time. you people are fucking retards. who fucking cares

*walks through door*

Kys inbreed mongrel monkey.

jesus christ, cheers to that

>t.56

Lmao what the fuck does this mean? I'm not speaking retard you filthy subhuman.

you know I wouldnt mind this decade of capeshit if at least the movies kept looking/being better and better

but they just keep being more lazy and worse looking and more boring

kinda like the squid guy in the pirates2 movie still hasnt been topped

que?
huehuehuehue

It says that you're 56% you dumb retarded amerimutt monkey

anyone played Wildstar?

jijodebuta

Should of taken off a hike off this shithole before it gave you desilusions of grandeur, shitskinned sack of shit. You're not even good to lick the dead skin off my dick, let alone thinking your superior to me.

Thanos looks like a big purple dude. I don't know what the problem is.
Maybe you guys are assuming he's an alien?
He's not in the comics. But then again neither is Drax.
Thanos is a Titan, which is a faction of the Eternals,a group of god-like beings that originated on earth but moved to Jupiter's moon Titan.
The Eternals are like Olympians and Asgardians, human-like but not human BUT random Eternals are born looking monsterous. they call them Deviants. Thanos is a Deviant.

Thanos has a brother named Eros who has date-rape powers...

Damn, Bruce Willis looks like THAT?

i like thanos because he's funny looking

chill my mongrel friend

>Should of
It's "should have" dumbass.

,>mongrel
Says the literal subhuman. you parroting piece of shit

Marvel has taken their formula and crushed it into a diamond. Their movies are perfect or close to it. 10 years of character development and compelling story arcs have lead to this movie, one that will gross billions when all is said and done. I’ve been a DC mega fan my whole life but marvel completely shitted on DC in live action films.

>You're a big grape

>Marvelfags making fun of CGI Steppenwolf but think CGI thanos is good

Stfu.

t. DCuck

They made him look way too much like Brolin, why the fuck did they make him CGI and not just have Brolin do live action

Looks like Rammstein's lead singer.

why do you get so upset when someone calls you a mongrel, too scared to be faced with the truth?

they're both shit soy boy

t.DCuck

that russian guy looks familiar...

Cartoon guy looks like a cartoon in a cartoon movie. What did you expect?

What the whole world had been waiting for.

>trying to defend bad cgi by strawman'ing

or should've

t. DCuck

>4 SCOOPS C'MON
>WHATEVER IT TAKES

F

>date-rape powers
And after all these years, he's hardly gotten any backlash for it.

WHY DOES EVERYTHING LOOK LIKE A VIDEO GAME

Who else hype as fuck for Solid Cap?

I don't get it

The trailer was objectively perfect. Imagine being a DCuck and being so mad that you try to meme another companies super hero movie into sucking because you blame them for the absolute disaster of a film DC out out

stop it at 0:00:06

where is he? There are ruins in the background.

Also, after the spider sense activates there is a top shot of the city and there are tiny explosions everywhere, what's happening

Sup Forums red pill me about the trailer, what is going on?

this is miles better than Steppenwolf and the CGI alien from Suicide squad, what are you talking about?

This movie is going to make stupid money.

>where is he? There are ruins in the background.
We don't know exactly. Rumours say it's somewhere in outer space. Besides Spider-Man and Iron Man, the leaked Comic Con footage showed that Dr. Strange and Star Lord are also there. They all get their asses handed to them by Thanos.

>Also, after the spider sense activates there is a top shot of the city and there are tiny explosions everywhere, what's happening
It seems Peter is witnessing the arrival of Thanos and the Black Order' ship to Earth.

How are they releasing more Battle for Azeroth cinematics? I thought they only did one per expansion?

"GEEK/POP/NERD CULTURE" was a big fucking mistake.

how do i get a thanos bf?

Where do the Chitauri come from? They are seen in Wakanda but not New York or wherever Peter is.

They never said only, you added that word.

Sorry, someone had to say it or maybe then you could have fooled someone.

>sniffs

Not in American

What does Thanos use to shave when his stubble grows out too long?

I welled up with pride and a tear fell down my cheek upon reading your post. godbless you user, and godbless america

>where is he? There are ruins in the background.

Probably Xandar.

u think cap let them bust his boipussy open after that scene?

>"[Thanos] has a more casual approach in this film, and it's very philosophical for him," Russo explained. "It's part of his character definition. It's a spiritual journey for him to collect the Stones and one with which he doesn't need armor. Once he starts acquiring the Stones, he doesn't need armor in the same way he did when he was a warlord. It's a very symbolic costume."
Kino confirmed