What's the worst movie you saw from this year? I don't watch capeshit. But this was just horrible

What's the worst movie you saw from this year? I don't watch capeshit. But this was just horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brawl in cell block 99

>*(You)s you*

simply epic :)

The only way I could see you liking this movie is if you're between the ages of 14 and 20. It's absolutely horrible otherwise.

It's fun enough movie, there's no need to be this edgy.

Death Note

I forgot I even saw it.

>fun
It had really bad dialogue, thin characters out the piss hole, music I listened to when I was 17, and as usual with Edgar Wright, tone deaf moments of ultra-violence that don't fit in with the rest of the glorified Ocean's Eleven movie that this is (Kevin Spacey's death was absolutely fucking horrendous for this)

Ironically that movie. Sup Forums tricked me into thinking it would be a good flick, but it was just some garbage made for teenagers and manchildren.

>fake fun

Okay

>it's fun

If you had fun while watching this you have brain problems.

subpar bait.

>fuck it, I'll just post dumb wojacks

geostorm?

Probably this movie. I was actually surprised at how bad it was at actually telling its story. I was having a hard time figuring out why, and then I read an interview with Edgar Wright where he said he's had the idea for the movie for twenty years or something like that. All of a sudden it clicked that the movie was structured exactly like a story someone has been kicking around in their head for years; the characters are all thin and the plot is motivated more by what needs to happen than any coherent motivation. It's a story that Wright has been working with for so long, it made perfect sense to him, but he forgot to write it as a story that functions outside of his own mind.

Best music video I ever saw.

You need to calm down, no need to act the role of a cinephile so intensely. It's fine, some good, some bad, not hyperbolically awful.

Baby Driver was pretty fucking awful though.

Depends what you're looking for in a movie when going to the theater. I almost always take my gf to dinner, have drinks after and then see a movie when I go to the theater. That said, I'm quite relaxed. I enjoyed this movie, it was entertaining and moved along quickly enough. What were you expecting from this movie?

Justice League

>What were you expecting from this movie?
Something that doesn't suck. I don't care what you have to do to make an evening with your woman tolerable. I have higher standards.

ITT: Really bad bait

If you post in this thread seriously, or hoping for a serious reply, you are in for a world of shit.

We get it , you love Edgar Wright.

You're going to have a bad time seeing a movie called "Baby Driver" and expecting anything more than a fun, light hearted adventure. Silly to have such high standards going in to see this movie m8.

Except I saw Logan Lucky and that movie was 10x the better "heist flick" Baby Driver was. Characters felt like real people, the setting felt loved unlike Baby Driver's worthless Atlanta backdrop, and the plot wasn't needlessly edgy filled with some completely out-of-place gore.

Nu King Kong

Why are Netflix original movies so goddamn terrible?

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
There's definitely worse this year but relative to how much praise it got, this is the worst

>but relative to how much praise it got, this is the worst
No, that'd be Get Out.

The fuck is wrong with people thinking this movie is "Horrible"? I'ts between a 6-7. It's nowhere near any sort of best anything of the year, but there's enough good stuff and style to make it not that bad.
I had massive hopes for movie, like favorite of the year (now even though I haven't seen any, I bet it'll be Three Billboards, Shape of Water, or The Disaster Artist). It might as well have been shit but it wasn't. it was just a let-down that had potential to be incredible.

Why is he stomping his head down into a hole?

>(now even though I haven't seen any, I bet it'll be Three Billboards, Shape of Water, or The Disaster Artist).
good lord your taste is shit!

I'll agree on all accounts.

it's a tie

Nope, because Get Out was at bare minimum a decent film. Baby Driver was shit and also loved by the masses.

I disagree, at least Baby Driver made sense and it was good on a technical aspect.

Had to turn it off after an hour, vince vaughn is and always will be a comedy actor and nothing else

Beauty and the Beast.

I wanted to puke when I saw the nigger partygoer.

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Not terrible, just not terribly interesting. Way too much CGI and busy-ness in almost every single scene.

(You)

Haven't even seen any of them, or more than 3 movies for this year so far lol.

The movie with the sick girl who can’t leave her house or something

Complete shit

Not one movie this year can touch this

The new alien was probably the worst film I've seen this year mainly for the third act being complete shit and making all the slow world building up to that point a waste of time

the fuck is this