twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>poor spidey gets a beating from both of them
Aww. :(

Could Iron Fist beat Yamcha in a fight?

Arale is the strongest

Hulk could beat both
Thor could beat both

Anybody can beat Yamcha in a fight

>let's mix up a couple of mary sues with a bunch of other mary sues, it's gonna be so fucking epic you guys

>The fucking Living tribunal in the background

>Dr Slump is canon with DB
>Arale is canonically the strongest being the DB multiverse

Hulk can't even beat a robot suit, and Thor can't crack planets in half with one finger.

>Hulk can't even beat a robot suit
The movie is the only time the Hulkbuster ever successfully busted the Hulk. Normally it jobs like hell.

>Thor can't crack planets in half with one finger.
Beta Ray Bill can bust planets open without going all out, and Thor is at least as strong as him.

Someone didn't read super.
Beerus is immune to her gag character powers. That's literally the canon.

Dbz characters are planet busters at powerlevel, like, 200.
Current powerlevels are like a Google.

>A being immune to toon force
Holy shit

Power levels are horseshit. Yajirobe has no means of blowing up the moon but would nontheless wreck Roshi in a fight.

#woah #wow

>Immune to gag character powers
Fuck me, what kind of fan fiction bullshit is that?

>Beerus is immune to her gag character powers. That's literally the canon.
So, Beerus is literally the strongest character ever? Could he beat a 6th Dimension Imp?

Demonbane.

Why does everyone assume that the rules of the DC/Marvel/DB universes work exact the same? In real life, Stephen Hawking has said that the speed of light may not be constant throughout the multiverse, for example. Maybe the differences in rules between laws of physics and whatnot account for the discrepancies in power levels we perceive by objectively comparing events which happen in isolated universes.

nah, zenoh is essentially the legit God of the multiverse, and he can wipe out a reality with a thought
I honestly don't know how the power creep got this bad in DB but I'm enjoying it immensely

bruh there is the entire cosmic force lineup in the back, even the 'gods' in the DBZ universe are weak as fuck

>Well Vegeta, you take the 500 on the right, I'll take the 500 on the left
>Screw you I'll take 501

I can't beleive they all kicked him in the dick.

Fight Thor on a desertic planet
Thor one-shots the planet
Thor survives, Saiyan die
The end.

Lol no. He got a bad stomachache as soon as he tried to destroy her.

Toon force doesn't just manifest in punches and kicks, you know.

>nah, zenoh is essentially the legit God of the multiverse, and he can wipe out a reality with a thought
you mean tori-bot

>reading Super
Why don't you just cut your wrists if you're into self harm

Both thor and hulk would get their shit slapped.

The manga is better.

>Saiyan instant transmission away

alternatively
Johnny Storm: I can one shot you
Saiyans: hurr durr, give us ur best shot
Johnny Storm: nova blast
The end.

A slightly less sloppy shit is still shit.

Someone didn't read Dr. Slump.
Akira Toriyama has a robot avatar in the DB universe, and he is the penultimate authority over all of creation. dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Robotoriyama

I say penultimate, because he still gets a bunch of rejection letters from his editor, so evidently, his editor is the ultimate power.

Also along the same line, since it's basic fact that most if not all of the DBZ villains were based off of his previous editors, we can presume that there are beyond godlike conflicts going on in the background between Tori-bot and his editors, as he defeats one, turns him into a lesser being, and goes on, only to receive a new editor.

Johnny storm goes nova & insta kills them both

bullshit
I'm not even that into DB and i know that's bullshit
Thor with Thor/Odinforce, yes, but not the normal one

How old is this image?
I still get confused when I remember that Dr. Slump is the same universe as Future Trunk's timeline.

>why, why does everyone kick me in the dick?!

I like how in the second fighting game, Super Buy can have a move where he absorbs a random character not in the battle and gains a boost in power and some of their moves, with the best ones showing up more rarely.

But at the same time, there's also a chance he might absorb Tien and Yamcha, which actually makes him WEAKER.

Unstoppable force vs. unstoppable force, the one true winner is the one with the most plot armor and financial backing.

>>leave the heroes to me!

Is no one going to question The Living Tribunal in the very back can easily whoop them both?

Doesn anyone have the one with Cyclops firing the laser at Goku

He let his guard down.

he's only like SS3 Goku tier

Toriyama is a god in the DB universe but Zenoh is the one above all in the multiverse, the main editor of Shounen Jump, once he deleted (cancelled) 6 universes (manga) because he was bored (didn't like them).

>Beerus is immune to her gag character powers. That's literally the canon.

No he's not, he literally gets diarrhea when he tries to attack Arale, which was the entire gag.

Dragon Ball fans are so dumb,

Being awfully lenient now... not even close to planet buster

Depends on which Hulk.

They don't even make it to the first fighter.

Rune King Thor and Void Sentry can beat them

Super is a fucking mistake

He's beaten a planet buster so I'd say he's up there

So let me get this straight, Sentry is literally Superman and has all his powers?

Similar ones, but not quite.

He also has slight matter control, light control, able to solidify light into a blast, regeneration, and can bring the dead back to life.

But he's emotionally unstable, has split personality disorder, and he's paranoid. Which often causes him to act super irrationally.

Also, he has this dark force living inside him called the Void. And basically what the Void does is whenever Sentry does something heroic, he must do do something evil in an equal capacity.

Go back to Google+ you fuckhead.

Silver age superman. Superman's powers are mostly limited because he thinks of himself as human or in human ways so he rarely uses things outside of the powersets more people know. Bob on the other hand is batshit insane enough to do all the things Superman wouldn't think he can do.

Nice try.

All you need to defeat Goku these days is a laser gun

so he's the marvel equivalent of coldsteel the heghog

Without a shadow of doubt.

>kill goku and vegeta
>they just train super hard for a while and come back

how do you stop this

Kill the Namekians and Kais first.

He got hurt by a normal gun a few episodes ago

>genocide an innocent race and kill their gods

some collateral damage is probably unavoidable but thats pretty savage

They couldn't take Living Tribunal or Galactus

whoever made this shit is a retarded weeb faggot that doesn't read Marvel. I want to find his house and wipe my ass on his DBZ action figures

>Someone actually got triggered by the image.

Cry some more Sup Forums

muh power levels, muh childish autism.

>I can write someone stronger than you can write
>Well my guys stronger than yours double infinity times

And all you need to defeat Superman is a rock. Your point?

Oh it's horrific. But it'd be effective. Otherwise they ARE going to come back. I only read the manga too, there could be other goofy shit I don't know about, like maybe Whis can just revive them anytime he liked or something.

>He doesn't know about the Illuminati.

>whoever made this shit made it to trigger easily angered manchildren who get upset over trivial things
FTFY

A super rare rock that is hard to come by, and you'd only know about by using lots of studying on the matter. Lasers are basic attacks in Marvel.

Not him but I'm certain that whoever made it is a manchild himself, who'd get triggered if you told him that their chinese monkeys can't compete with the marvel universe.

You think too highly of the DBZ fanbase.

If your counter is "they can forfeit the fight" that says a lot.

Superman has survived nukes while buried in Kryptonite, fought a Doomsday with Kryptonite spikes and flat out tanked Kryptonite energy beams.

You're overestimating it's effectiveness.

right but could Vegito beat Super Soldier?

nice try but dbz can't win since hulk is the strongest

Fair point user

Anybody above Daredevil will BTFO Vegeta

Goku would prove an issue but he'd get torn to shreds by any of the Superman-like characters since Superman would whoop his ass 99 out of 100 times

Arale being the strongest always struck me as kinda funny. Like I get she's a gag character but nobody ever questions how Senbei accidentally made a god-strength robot when he was trying to make one that could pass for a normal little girl.

How do you do that, Senbei? How do you accidentally build a cannon in her mouth?

Is it wrong that the part about this that annoys me the most is them being friendly about this? Rather than arguing who gets to fight everyone?

I don't care about power-level bullshit, but getting character's personalities wrong annoys the shit out of me.

nice bait

Form 1 Freiza was a planet buster. Hell Form 1 Freiza was a casual "no effort needed" planet buster.
Still not SS3 tier.

>He doesn't remember that Goku can Instant Transmission out of Heaven.

Why DBfags are so cancerous?

Not without permission. I ASSUME there's some kind of law of the universe that would prevent it if he doesn't have a one day pass from a Kai.

The answer is Chemical X, and you know it.

And Cell saga characters were high effort planet busters. Dragonball Power levels are all over the place.

He forgot to
DOOOOODGE

If some comic characters can one shot others, why do they never do this to the bad guys in their stories? Why hold back when you can just end the evil?

Fair point

Still wait this to happen. Fun times for Superman, and mental breakdown for Batman and Lex.

everyone is bitching all about who can punch harder or who's laser beam is strongest
anyone with mental powers can lock up the dbz universe in a sec

i'm a dbz fan and would love to see a good fight
but this thread is like seeing who would win between a yard stick fight a meter stick, they're measured differently

they only do that when they think its an easy fight or its personal
how do you not know their personalities?

Which version?

>DBfags are starting to make shit up to make their characters look better
For fuck's sake