How can you dumb fucks actually say this looks bad?

How can you dumb fucks actually say this looks bad?

What XBOX 360 game is this?

Hey newfag, do you have a problem with posting in one of the several existing threads? Or are you just an attention seeking faggot???

actually, it's ps2

Because capeshit IS bad

The design is legit awful

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING GRAPE FRUIT

No idea, looks cool as fuck to me.

Is it just mad DC fans, contrarians, or both?

Because it does, it looks like his chin has the texture of a scrotum.

It's just DCpajeets spamming the same threads over and over as if that'll save Justice League

DCfags. They are the worst scum in the galaxy.

I wanna know how he got those scars.

Offense. Haha, giant pruple taking grape. (It's Marvel, a line like this will be in the movie, we'll haha XD at it, and all will be ok).

Defense: It actually looks better than any recent DC villain. And hopefully it'll actually be a Villain. He's here to do work and not fuck around unlike the past 20 enemies any avenger had to fight in their standalone movies. Enjoy the bittersweet phase, these last 2 films may be the last time we ever care about superheroes in our lifetime. Now there's so much of it, it's just hard to even want to get back into it, but this one, we've been here from the start, now we get to see how it all ends.

>B-B-BUT DC!

>Chin like a ballsack
>Nothing else moves but his jaw when he speaks
>Waxy non organic texture, unaesthetic to look at

This is even before we get onto his awful character design

after watching JL DCfags and contrarians are just trying to damage control

Fallout 3

how is that lip so realistic

Don't pretend it's anything but. The CGI is fine, the design is fine. The color is a bit shit but whatever.
It looks nothing like game graphics and the "grapefruit" argument is completely retarded, it's a fantasy action movie with a purple guy, acting like that is "too much" is all layers of retarded.
DCfags always does this, they have been doing it since the first Cap movie and will continue to.

>Nothing else moves but his jaw when he speaks
look at the subtle detail of how his masseters tense when moving his mouth
the squeeze of the temples on the right,
throat/adams apple area moving
very subtle nostril movement

this is actually great, planet of the apes tier CGI

>looks like his chin has the texture of a scrotum.
>implying that isnt badass

His temples noticeably move. Cheek movements are more subtle, but they're there.

What iteration of Pong is this?

i imagine it's a real person's lip but just shaped differently with cgi

I think the CGI looks pretty good but he looks goofy
Needed the helmet and his nose is of a fat guy

Should also have kept the chin lines going on his upper lips like it was before

thanks for trying to clean Sup Forums up you useless piece of shit, why not go clean the jizz off your sheets also

>he looks goofy
that will make him more credible when he's quipping

>i'm art retarded and have absolutely no observation eye but i'll just say random shit and expect to convince people

looks better than anything in Justice League desu, thats not much of an achievement

>are you just an attention seeking faggot
Of course he is. They all are.

You realise for fucking months on end in endless Justice League threads DCpajeets have done nothing but go

>B-But Marvel are so much worse!

I think Marlels deserve at least a few jabs seeing as their film's trailer already hit 20 million views in less than a day

the CGI is great on him for fucks sakes, its better than it was before. Either people are retards actually mad about the design (lack of helmet which I understand) or butthurt DC fanboys comparing this to Steppenwolf.

I mean, Marvel has shitty CGI on Iron Man and Spider-Man in this very same trailer. Thanos looks pretty great

You could have obtained the same quality from video games 5 years ago.

>inb4 Steppenwolf was worse

Just let them have their fun posting "oh no no no" and "HAHAHAH" threads, because we all know the inevitable outcome anyways
>Movie's embargo releases, gets great reviews all around, DCpajeets claim it's Disney buying reviews for the fifteenth time
>Movie actually releases, breaks Capeshit records, passes BvS' entire total in two weekends
>Ensue the DCshills going into hiding as they did when Justice League was a massive failure that got beaten by Thor

>Meanwhile DCU

If your scrotum looks like that, see a doctor.

His brow moves, his eyes move, his temples move, his cheeks crease, his lips move, you can even see his fucking jaw muscles tighten.

>inb4 Steppenwolf was worse
Uh, he was. In fact, post any CG character from any Superhero movie that looks as good as pic related.

Comic books are dumb, comic movies are dumb, and you are all dumb. It's going to be a stupid, fun movie with barely any depth, and you're all arguing over a purple cartoon man.

Protip: you cant

Either bait or actually retarded

Please refrain from re-posting multiple/duplicate or reduntant threads on the Television & Film board, newfriend. By doing so you will be helping to facilitate a smoother browsing experience for everyone. This is a common mistake often made by new users, but no worries, the ever friendly community of Sup Forums is always willing to help out new people such as yourself! Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules as violating the rules may result in a ban, even if they were violated unknowingly as in this case.
>>>/global/rules/3

Thanks for visiting, enjoy your stay on Sup Forums.

send help, my scrotum looks like thanos' chin

B-BUT...

>depth
>comic book movie

James was too early in his outburst. Instead of taking out virgin Marvel drones, he ended the existence of the DC kino patron. Truly his worst crime was not waiting for this flick.

Here's his arms. How can you actually say this doesn't look good?

When at look at IW trailer i think "this looks terrible".

But this, this puts a smile on my face.

warcraft cinematics look better

>haha XD pure kino i said it again

That definitely looks worse

I'M ACTING

looks like a grapefruit tbqh

rich piano!

>this popular franchise hit 20 million! take it easy on them!

This board has no problems shitting on everything just fine. What you thought Sup Forums was your Marvel friendly board?

>Less than a day
Less than 10 hours

Christ, that's just embarrassing.

Looks like a cross between Kurt Angle and a beetroot.

It's real life.

What an accomplishment you have!

DCfags are the cancer of Sup Forums. Justice League was pathetic and there were like 3 threads tops. We get a trailer and there's a full page of same stuff, pretending the cgi is bad.

REALER THAN REALLIFE

>pretending the cgi is bad.
nigga, the CG *is* bad.

DCfags are amusing, Snyderfags trigger the shit out of me
Fuck, last year and the countless threads examining the depths of meaning in BvS, the threads defending Watchmen...fuck.

>You will never have a chin as strong as Thanos's.
His lack of glowing eyes is off putting though.

Show me better CGI or fuck off.

Don't forget when they actually defended Man of Steel

>86
So close

It's a real human capture not puee CGI so it doesn't look sooo game like but its comics what the fuck do you expect

It looks like real human arm just with some hue/saturation layers desu. It's the best you're gonna get wirh CGI+Actors rather than practicals or pure cgi

Or maybe it looks bad? lmao

I'm honestly fine with that, there is some shit in MoS I actually like (Faora, Zod Invasion scene), so the people who like it are usually casuals which is fine.
BvS and Watchmen is only liked by 2deep4u edgelords

>Hehe le Sup Forums maymay it's still so funni cmon guys laff wit me

Pathetic.

The CGI is fine but his design is underwhelming.
t. marvelfag

You're convinced that the grape man is the greatest achievement in CG since Avatar in it's time. Why bother?

>>Chin like a ballsack
perfect to take your girlfriend out to warm her up don't you think?

oh wait you are a virgin

Avatar looks so dated now and this character needs to interact with real humans in an earth environment those blue aliens look stupid and so out of place when they try that cgi in a 'normal' setting

not him here.
Better CGI right there. Not by much.
There isnt better CGI in capeshit.

you can smell the niggerian genes out of that hand

Spider-man looks bad, Thanos doesn't.

looks honestly incredible. I'm hyped now

I think big CGI mo-cap villains are the new sky beam, and it's a problem. Hulk looks okay when he's fighting and stuff, but it's not like anybody wants to see the Hulk monologue.

hulk monologues in Thor Ragnarok were the best part of the movie, fuck off retard

>B-but the CG actually doesn't look bad
It's still capeshit, faggot.

Newsflash, almost every comic super villain is not human, so yeah they need the "big CGI mo-cap" to make them

>almost every comic super villain is not human

lol wot m8?
Thats not even remotely true

people who are grapefruit posting clearly have never seen a fucking grapefruit before

Dude...what is wrong with you? NO FUCKING SHIT. You win the award for idiot of the day.

pay attention to the super

WE WUZ CHINZ AND SHIET

> scrotum chin

>implying having a scotum chin isnt based and manly

This whole boards purpose is to shit on things other people enjoy or have political shitflinging. Thanos could be the most perfect CGI animation known to man and people here would still shit on it.

Just join in on the shitflinging or don't browse Sup Forums

PUNISHED CAP more than makes up for it.

>5-months-to-finish-CGI looks better than any CGI over at the DCEU

JUST

Needs the helmet and armor, why the fuck did they change him from his look in GOTG?

What, does "super" mean "non-human" to you? I did a search for comic supervillains and 5/8 of the top results are human, and following the link is a bunch more humans. Kingpin, Catwoman, Two-Face, Norman Osborne. Even Red Skull is a dude.

I forgot my screenshot.