Gentle reminder that Japan will shortly be giving us a thousands times better Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel than...

Gentle reminder that Japan will shortly be giving us a thousands times better Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel than Marvel herself could ever do.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/capcom-says-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-is-simplisti/1100-6448766/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Japan

Yeah, Captain Marvel that doesn't speak = best Captain Marvel.

The mods said you can only have carol generals on monday

You mean every woman ever.

gamespot.com/articles/capcom-says-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-is-simplisti/1100-6448766/

SSJN Carol

I wonder if the Movie will used Binary or fox co own that rights to that form rights.

>gamespot.com/articles/capcom-says-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-is-simplisti/1100-6448766/

That would explain why it looks like a cellphone game.

I think since it's a Carol thing it should be with her.

Spotted the DCfag

The rights seem to be all over the place, by that logic Black Panther should be owned by Fox since his first appeareace was in Fantastic Four comic.

Binary as a super saiyan-style transformation.

All I've ever wanted.

Thank you.

Will they explain why she has the face of an 8 year old?

>Binary as a super saiyan-style transformation.
>
>All I've ever wanted.

Same

You guys check out UMVC3 for PC? We got mods

>PC UMvC3
I didn't even know that was a fucking thing. Pirating ASAP. It's okay I own both iterations on ps3 and xbox360. the don't need anymore of my money.

They will probably give a lesbian hair cut option

Hope so.

Unjistice 2 looks like garbage, NRS is still using their heavily modified UE3 engine, MVCI is using the brand new UE4

you guys are pathetic

Did they reveal this too early? We still don't know who's in this besides Cap, Iron Man, Carol, Ryu, X, Morrigan, and Sigma/Ultron.

Movies have been confirmed to have zero effect on the roster. Wolverine and Mags confirmed

DC gave it to us decades ago

Nah, they picked a good time to announce it using Capcom Cup as the launching point. They are probably just working on the engine and actual unique animations before giving us more info. That said, the wait is killing me. I'll take anything, even a stage announcement would be nice.

Not to mention Capcom has better art direction in its games

Maybe. We still don't even know the button layout. It looks to be MVC2 layout from the gameplay trailer but not set in stone yet.

They probably didn't include BP in the FF rights because they planned to sell him separately

best thing about the pc port

>Capcom has better art direction in its games

looks like a regular japanese woman to me

The art _direction_ part is that her face is covered for 99% of the time that you see her.
Meanwhile we have to look at Wonder Woman full time.

God, I can't wait until they start rolling out with the reveals.

Reminder that they took fucking forever with SFV to start doing reveals too. And so did NRS with MKX and Injustice 2. Them taking forever to actually reveal the characters is normal, if annoying.

Anyone have/read it?

LOL! Do you believe this faggot?

Are there people really trying to argue that Capcom's art direction in general nevermind fighting games isn't leagues above NRS.

The art direction of Injustice is atrocious. The fuck is with Batman and Superman's costumes anyway? Cheetah looks like an ugly furry tranny. They gave all the characters this really shitty over designed armored look.

It bothers me that MvC:I looks so much worse than MvC3 - in terms of both gameplay (understandable - it's in development) and trailer.
MvC3 was visually stunning, this one is meh.

MvC3 looked like shit.

you look like shit

Your MOTHER.

No, yours.

That's because Japan knows that Superheroes are meant for fun, not serious political drama. The only thing that will make Carol in Marvel vs. Capcom even better is if they bring back the classic leotard as an alternative costume.

What Capcom characters does Sup Forums want for this game?

Of course she'll have her classic look and every costume under the sun. The JAPS GOTTA HAVE MONEY.

Injustice 2 looks miles better than the first game honestly, to the point where I'm kinda impressed, but yes, Capcom's art direction is so much better than NRS', it's not even funny. To be fair, NRS' is well-suited towards Mortal Kombat, but the first Inj game was ugly as fuck.

MvC3 and I both were or are looking great, visually.

Uhh, SF4 and 5 were aiming at a more american cartoonish style, however 5 had to rely on freelance american tryhard tumblrinas.

Captain Commando

"Fuck you" Dante

Alternate skin is nude like from opening scene of the game. Pizza flies in front of his cock and balls

Give me Lute

But will they give her Chun Li Level thighs to make the costume better?

Why Capcom ditched the MT Framework engine?

Dragon Dogma is amazing and could be a template for open world action RPGs

her face looks a little small too childish..... but thats japan I guess

Nero
Captain Commando
Gene
killer7 Syndicate
Cammy
B.B. Hood
Jon Talbain
The Arisen

Regina

>shit looks cheap
>DC'S LOOKS CHEAPER!

Enjoy buying crap that's only slightly better than worse crap. I don't even play video games, but I assume they make actually good ones?

Phoenix Wright and Makoto.

True Carol

How will Marvel allow capcom to include a literal semen demon?

Hopefully there is a moonstone variant

this is humiliating

She's a major today.

Even the Avengers choose Rogue over her

I want short haired Carol.

If you give her long hair, give her the classic suit.

No Joe No Buy

You think I can mod a cracked version?

No one besides the SJWs and dykes themselves likes dykes when they do the Captain Marvel movie they'll make Carol feminine or risk alienating a lot of people.

Binary with Cosmic awareness?

Yeah and it's nothing special, not all of the characters appear, and the ones they do just go and fight each other then Galactus comes and it ends and tells you to play the game.

Would have been better if we had gotten an actual adaptation of the game.

It

Japan's made this character more appealing in a three-second loop than Marvel's been able to do in years.

>Binary with Cosmic awareness?
Yes

SHS
fixed her costume shes viable now

RIP the game.

>than Marvel herself could ever do.
>MvC design is based entirely on Brie Larson's costume shoots for the MCU, right down to the face

>fighting game
>single player

lmao

they're waiting for e3

I wasn't aware Brie Larson was secretly a RealDoll.

Deis or Katt from Breath of Fire

they allowed Morrigan

she's a Project Monarch memetically engineered public personality

Of course. If there is one company that loves Thighs it's capcom. Just look at SFV or any Capcom game from the nineties really.
>Psylocke Sprite
>Rogue Sprite
>Dat fukkin Spiral Sprite

Are we ever going to get more news about this game or......

I mean it's coming out this year so i'd say at least something new at E3

>only thing shown at e3 is the same trailer with the date pushed back to 2018

After how they had to rush mvc3 out because of licensing issues and still managed to make a pretty good game all things considered i'd much prefer them taking all the time they can to put out a fully realized and polished product.

Especially after the whole SFV fiasco they should understand the importance of taking their time with their games and not just pushing them out the door for quotas or events. And this time i doubt they'd go through all the effort of making an MvC sequel if it was going to fall into the same license bullshit like before.

Storytime?

To be fair.
Marvel could give us an awesome Carol/Captain Marvel.
They choose not to because they're slaves to the SJW

No one gives a shit about Marvel 3 on PC. It's an old and busted game

I don't like the Mohawk helmet to be honest

So, same as the first?

That is hideous

You weebs are insufferable

and she looks fucking 14 or something why are Japs and weebs fucking pedos too?

Now watch as they continue to rape Mega Man

That's where you are wrong, a rerelease means that we might get more Mahvel at Evo, making Mahvel great again

Its better than the disgusting butch lesbian one they keep shoving down our throats

We'll take this weeb one anyday

I think they don't want to have any big reveals right now when Injustice 2 is about to come out and they're going all out on their advertising. It would be competing with it pointlessly when Infinite isn't slated until "late 2017" which probably means the end of the year, months after Injustice 2 comes out. I would expect something big at E3 and/or EVO (especially since MvC3 won the community bid.)

I want to beat the shit out of aliens with her, not fuck her. get your head out the gutter you sped