If you're over 25 and unmarried, you're a menace to society

If you're over 25 and unmarried, you're a menace to society.

A man without a lawn can be a bad thing.

He doesn't phrase it like that (not married) because he's an unmarried male much older than that. He has to equivocate and say "a man without a family" since his wife was part of a massive PizzaGate cult that raped his daughter and fouled his investigation.

Thanos lookin rough

yes but who gon stop haaaaaaaa?

So 2/3 of society is a threat to society

>people still don't grasp that Marty was just as full of shit as 90s Rust, except Marty's bullshit was the accepted normative bullshit to Rust's controversial bullshit
>A man who neglects his family and cheats on his wife twice and winds up alone eating microwave meals in an empty house talking big about the importance of family

>The lawn is a flat circle
What did Rust mean by this?

What is the ideal length for a lawn?

lmao look at this brainlet

the average first marriage age for men in the USA is 29 so fuck off faggot

>since his wife was part of a massive PizzaGate cult that raped his daughter and fouled his investigation.
Did we watch the same show?

32'x18'

He's probably referring to the bit where it shows Marty's daughter drawing the cult symbol or whatever. It's been up for debate that this means his wife was involved in the cult, or more likely that Marty was becoming so obsessed with the case, that it had spilt into his home/personal life.

~chacha!

Except Rust was never full of shit. Maybe a bit edgy but then, he really believed these things so he is out of the edge zone

Just post Daddario's fat tiddies.

saw s1 and finished s2 today. i will be rewatching holy shit the atmosphere of this show is awesome. however I will rewatch s2 first because i want Bezzerides to suck my robot dick

The only reason society came to be was to help people raise kids. Marty was a hypocrite but he has a point.

It's not 1865, OP.

I'm just checking those quads Marty

This

What the fuck is her problem?

Is she a singer now? Did she marry the spic?

I'm 27 and i never even kissed a girl in my life

Children are, of course, future tax-payers. It is not fair that each generation passes on a higher tax-burden to the next. Being childless means free-riding on benefits without pulling your straw to make sure the whole thing doesn't crumble.
Tax burden should be re-balanced so that childless citizens pay their due to the future of society instead of dumping it on the back of smaller and smaller young cohorts and families like parasites.

I'm just coming on your wife's fat bottom Marty

It's probably easy to mow his lawn, I'd guess.

what the fuck ?

She looks like a falmer with a wig

Yep, seems like they are married.

A what?

>falling for the marriage meme
may as well just kill yourself now lmao

Woah cool sekret Sup Forums thread. I like how you made it barely relevant to television by including a screenshot of an unmarried character

someone find the gif

I remember reading the daughter's behaviour was supposed to represent the "psychosphere" or something being corrupted by the evils they were investigating, as in the entire community gets affected even indirectly

You are right
I will dump the rest of the image set, i think im missing one or two of them but it's a great analysis of the series

Do we ever get the direct link between reggie ledue and the yellow king?

no, it isn't up for debate. fucking pizza himself had stated he wasn't out to deceive the audience. the show was not a whodunnit. it wasn't about the crime but about how the case affected rust and marty.

>I’ve enjoyed reading people theorize about what’s going to happen because it’s a sign that you’re connecting. But I’m also sort of surprised by how far afield they’re getting. Like, why do you think we’re tricking you? It’s because you’ve been abused as an audience for more than 20 years. The show’s not trying to outsmart you. And really if you pay attention… if someone watches the first episode and really listens, it tells you 85 percent of the story of the first six episodes.