Bilionaires are even better than comic book artists!

Bilionaires are even better than comic book artists!

Can Alan Moore team up with Morrison to put an end to him?

The dude was 101. You can't blame that one on Stan.

For once I can say, good job Stan!

>Alan Moore
>/Ever/ teaming up with Morrison.

>Alan Moore
>Doing something other than moaning.

Gave me a nice chuckle.

Good work Stan, also checked.

Go for Soros and his son next, Stan!

Who now?

David Rockefeller

No idea who he was either.

I don't know who he was specifically, but the Rockefellers are famous for being one of the wealthiest family in the world.

So why does Sup Forums dislike Rockefeller? They aren't capable of giving a clear answer themselves

Damn, I was hoping he got Trump.

The Rockefellers are still around?

Don't care about Sup Forums,he's yet another prey for the Man.

I was hoping for Hillary.

Place your bets on who's dying first, Stan or her?

Cmon, Stan, go for Soros.

>Sup Forumsmblr doesn't even know the biggest Jew of all time

Kinda appropriate really

Wouldn't George or one of the Rothschilds class as bigger kikes?

Give it time

Or the Koch family.

Some american oligarch.

I don't remember how many organ transplants David Rockefeller got to cheat death. Something like 20-30.

Eventually though, everyone's time is up.

Soon user, soon. His old, his diet is unhealthy and the stress of being president won't make things even better, hell in fact it will make it worse, just look at both Bush Jr and Obama before and after their run as president.

He had seven heart transplants, fucking seven you will be lucky enough to get one.

>>>/tumblr/

They were low energy

Him and Larry Hagman.

so Sup Forums do you like Stan Lee?
Is there a reason i should care about him?
What are some of his important additions to Comicbook industry?

Larry Hagman still only lived to 81, which is an average lifespan, not the rather extreme age Rockefeller did.

Yeah, they mostly live of their vast wealth, do philanthropy stuff and one of the younger ones is an adventurer. (I think, might be confusing them with the Rothschilds.)

Haha, well memed Plebbit! Have an upboat on me my good men

>Stan is becoming desperate enough to slay his elder lich rivals to satisfy his impossibly potent hunger
Could this be the beginning of his redemption arc?

This.

Hey Lee if you want to redeem yourself just consume pic related

And it was on frog day.

WHO WILL PUT AN END TO THIS MANS RAGING CRUSADE OF DEATH?!

Rich jew blood will either be poisonous for him or has no effect. I don't see it happening.

The only way to defeat Stan is for the two grand wizards to team up, but they can't due to their rivalry, and so The Lich King will remain as he is, taking lifeforce. It's pottery.

Stan was never a great creator but he was a good businessman who saw the opportunities in comics. A lot of early Marvel artists (and fans of those artists) dislike him for what they see as taking credit for other people's work, but it's unlikely those artists would ever have been as successful without Stan's business savvy. The artists were good at their job, Stan was good at his job of selling their art to the masses - Neither would have made it far without the other.

It's not like he was Bob Kane.