Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0098111/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S I P B O Y S

t. SOCRATES

... take a sipp

The most interesting man in the world, right now, for sure user.

Why not Brendan Gleeson? I'd love to see an accurate depiction of his life, it's pretty fascinating, and a depiction of all the bullshit that the Hague court has done to people hasn't been done yet I think?

>Kills Muslims
>Sentenced for war crimes
F

Seth Rogen

Ran out of memes about this absolute ledge, here's a plain .gif.

Man fuck this movie

Good Night based kabab remover

what was he sippin on

20 year old crystal pepsi.

What movie

Calvary

Hemlock

RIP my nigga

Thank you, user.

Before he started removing kebabs he was making absolute kinos, pic related.

imdb.com/title/tt0098111/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_3

Next time just right click on the picture and google search the image

>kabab remover
You should look into how much he helped the Bosnian army before they betrayed the Croats and aligned with literally ISIS.

I actually did that, user! Sup Forums-x provides nice link, but it didn't work for some weird reason,

Nice meme headcanon user, he literally got rid of al qaeda subsidiaries in bosnia and the croatian government supports him entirely

what a bad ass
all defeated generals should dream of dying like he did

Taking poison like a woman?

>tfw slav
>tfw heard of the news a few hours ago
>tfw tell my stepfather whether he heard the news because he always follows slavshit news
>tfw he tells me he actually met the guy back in the day and actually talked to him about one of the crimes he was convicted for

except for the genocide thing, he seemed to be a cool guy

Did you read any of the court documents, especially his own statements, or have any information whatsoever about this war, or are you just a memer who's here because of le funny drinking man?

making a mockery out of the self righteous courts of the victors by not accepting punishment obviously

Jeff Bridges

Can someone clue me in? I've seen this guy's face all over the place in the last hour but never with an accompanying story. Who is he and why is it a big deal?

not the guy but as someone who actually lived in bosnia during the war and heard about him, he seemed to be highly regarded by other military people. this is pretty much the old "whomever wins is the good guy in history" type of thing that is going on

>you kill people and win
>everybody says you're the saviour
>you kill people and lose
>you're worse than hitler

Who would win in a fight?