How do we make ghost rider great again
Obviously diversity didnt work
I propose bronging back Danny as the main rider

Fuck off, retard. Robbi is great.

A solution to solve everyone's problems

>We Heisei Kamen Rider nao
I'd read it.

Correct.
Also give Johnny and/or Danny a redesign to make them more visually distinct. Something for Johnny that incorporates some of his Ghost Racers design (or the unused Racers one) woudl be good.

>Diversity didnt work
>"I havent read Robbies book"
Fuck off buddy, Robbie surprisingly didnt go full retard like a good number of Marvels legacy characters. The only bad thing about Robbie is the fact that Marvel refuses to flesh him out, or even give him proper panel time for that matter

Bring back original cowboy Ghost Rider and quit calling him Phantom Rider.

I don't know who that creative team is

I just want to get rid of Robbi and Johnny. Bring back Dan.

Robbi is more than a token though

Didn't Danny have blue fire the last time he and Johnny shared the book?

They tried to go for Kamen Rider with Hawmkman recently. It was so terrible that Liefeld improved on it.

That's because the exact thing wrong with Hawkman is too many reworkings of the concept.

What's perfect for one character can be the worst idea in the world for another.

We need more diveristy! MORE!!

1) MOTORCYCLE, HIS LAST NAME IS RIDER NOT DRIVER

2) CHINA MONEY BE DAMNED, HE'S A SKELETON ON FIRE, No Superhero costume garbage

3) Ghost Rider needs that edge to him like the Punisher, no toon/anime art, remember he's bad guy who fight bad dudes and monsters, don't waste page after page on retard side characters and meaningless love interests just enough to show GR isn't a heartless psychopath

the problem with Reyes book is there are too many side characters and not enough action so when it time for Ghost Rider to finally do something it issue #6 and book got canceled a month earlier.

Diversity could work as long as you remember the title of the book is Ghost Rider, and the design you make fucking rocks (Unlike Alex) there was a great What If about Danny's sister becoming GR written by Busiek, where because she's such a shitty person unlike Danny she ended up killing everyone she doled out vengeance on and ends up attracting the attention of the Super Heroes, If I wrote a new diverse GR book I would use that issue as my blueprint.

finally you got to establish Ghost Rider and it's host are two different characters in one body, they can effect one another positively or negatively but it should be clear as day they're not the same person.

That won't help

Look at Steve Rogers, OG Cap and his book isn't selling well

You think the problem is classic characters being replaced because that's the thing you're angry about. The problem has more to do with the market itself than anything else. You could write a book with the whitest cast imaginable and you still wouldn't see it selling big numbers

Please don't make such an ignorant post again

This.
Robbie is great when he's actually in his own comicbook, but marvel thinks that pushing new hulk and X-23 into it is a great idea

isn't he a rapist now?

no, brace yourself, Hawkeye made that story up because he couldn't handle Mockingbird sleeping with another man.

Mockingbird now just killed him just because.

jesus fuck, who the fuck writes this shit

Also that was Lincoln Slade, not Carter Slade

just give Johnny a updated version of his jumpsuit, the guy should be looking more Evel Knevel than Mad Max

this would be cool and could be good but i don't think a ghost rider book is going to sell the numbers marvel wants to stay alive.

how do you even make him work in the lore?

i propose making Ghost Rider australian
Australia is one of the only places where biker culture is still relevant
besides dont tell you wouldnt want to hear some demon Aussie banter

oi m8 now im REALLY sennin u down unda! strewth!

>Australia is one of the only places where biker culture is still relevant
Too bad Australia isn't relevant

>t.canuck

his greatest enemy

Felipe Smith wrote ANGR and the just canceled Ghost Rider. I think they meant TRADD Moore where they said Tony, who did the art for the first six issues of ANGR and all of the most recent Ghost Rider.

I was thinking the same thing. I wouldn't make it a team book per se. I'd have them each roaming the land, having their own individual stories which alternate and intersect, having them occasionally team up for big shit before going their separate ways again. Make each of them distinct and interesting in their own rights, with the respective ways they deal with their curses giving rise to multiple interesting stories.

Make Jhonny the classic 1970s horror character he's always been. The darkest and most terrifying of the three, a completely umoored nomad who just wanders from encounter to encounter as he cruises the highways of the land. Make Danny the 1990s badass type he's always been, if a bit older and more mature, handling villains with grace and aplomb. Make Robbie the struggling young adult who's trying to keep his life together in spite of the trials of this new existence. Each of the three has something to contribute which makes them unique and distinctive and none of them hangs around on-page SO much that they get tiresome.

Tony Moore did most of the art for Aaron's GR run.

This. Making Johnny look like Danny is dumb, let Johnny look like Johnny.

If that isn't hardcore enough for you, slap on a brown trenchcoat over it, like he had in the 90s in Spirits of Vengeance. Make Danny the Spikes and Chains guy, Johnny gets to be the Evel Kenevel with a shotgun guy.

Robbie can be the Car Guy.
Other Riders can get their own niches, the way both Vengeances were Bones and Hooks guys.

Bring Blaze back.

Bring Blackheart back.

Bring Vengeance back.

They did bring blackheart back
>ditching the god tier JRJr design

set it in hell

Make a Devil May Cry crossover comic and video game

Goddamn, I love the "Robbie sounds like a car" gimmick.

That looks like a rejected Darksiders villain.

Speaking of that pic, anyone got a '90s Ghost Rider chart or something? Should I just read all of it (GR, Ghost Riders, Blaze, etc.) or is there stuff that's safe to ignore?

Remember when Blackheart was an intelligent being that loved to observe how human will works since as a being made of evil he lacked such ability to act outside of it and meditated on what the nature of evil was?
I don't.