>H
>I
>S

>H
>E
>A
>D

bruh look at this dude

Someone unironically explain and justify the overuse of shitty memes. It seems like the people who do it use memes as a stand-in for humour - quick, easy jokes to disguise their lack of comic intelligence. That, and as a go-to means to score an ego-boost as they act superior and shut down discussion, strawmanning any opposition as belonging to some vilified figment. It's pathetic. I imagine every meme I see posted by an overweight Mexican or a malnourished Indian.

t. soyboy

What's his favorite movie Sup Forums?

t. soygoy

What enjoyment do you get out of typing such predictable responses? Is it autism? What is wrong with you?

t. goytoy

Cars

>breathes in

>*breathes in*
>*inhales*
>*gasps for air*

I hate you fuckers so much.

t. rational thinker trying to understand irrational superautists

I know it's ironic. Everyone knows it's ironic. It's as if you think acting retarded ironically people don't realize you're being stupid on purpose and that somehow makes it clever. It doesn't. It's mental gymnastics to disguise your lack of anything substantial. Answer my post unironically and actually justify the fact it'd take three minutes to write a script just as creative and witty as you are.

>as they act superior and shut down discussion, strawmanning any opposition as belonging to some vilified figment. It's pathetic. I strawman every meme I see as posted by some vilified figment
Really makes you think.

jews helping black humor into mainstream media like their jungle music, same with drugs, all of it simply to make the west more retarded, one tattoo'd celeb at a time.

you're unironically a fag

Someone unironically explain and justify the criticism of meme posting. It seems like the people who do it use criticism as a stand-in for intelligence - quick, easy critique to disguise their lack of humor and acceptance of board culture. That, and as a go-to means to score an ego-boost as they act superior and shut down fun, strawmanning any memer as belonging to some vilified figment. It's pathetic. I imagine every meme critic I see posted by an effeminate numale or a malnourished vegan.

>rational thinker
>cannot understand memes, or figure out what they do, or how they work, or how anybody else except you can understand them just fine.

desu it is because the jew, you see? soyboys, numales, cucks --lol, where is the action hero? i despair for this generation.... i rlly rlly do. where art thou men of old? a wise man once said "SORT YOURSELF OUT" another wise man also once said "NOT AN ARGUMENT" and desu in truth men are boys and just wanna become girls and it's gay and it's because of the jews. anyway i'm gonna go play some bideo game ;P seeya

Unironically I experience this -- particularly the coincidences. It's spooked me out. Have you noticed everyone else around you becoming more and more robotic over the years? On Sup Forums, irl and everywhere. Every response is just a meme and everyone types and acts like a gay nigger. Send help.

ITT: Sup Forums's top meme analysts
kys

kys is a meme
now you're getting it

None of these are even an attempt to justify putting in such a tremendously low effort. Literally why bother? It's indistinguishable from bots. What enjoyment does anyone get out of it?

Quality post. :^)

Kys yourself fuckhead

>Irony
It sounds like you're having a mental breakdown.
>script
Here's some improv
You say I follow a script
But I'm a junkie, I eat that
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
You call yourself a saint
But all I see is a sinner.

sounds like plebbit is more your speed

is that some Biggie

Fresh off the boat, from facebook, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on reddit by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking facebook friends would like. None of that here. You don't share. You don't like. This ain't facebook, kid. This is reddit. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you john oliver watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I can understand and appreciate memes. I can understand and appreciates irony. What I can't understand or appreciates are people whose posts simply consist of meme responses, nothing else. The person posting is not contributing anything of themselves - no thought from them is passed whatsoever. No one has even attempted to justify or explain it. In typical fashion, just act haughty and superior like a simpering sassy homosexual.

>he doesn't have a mfw / reaction folder

can someone call me a soyboy?
thanks

>slow claps steps out of the shadows
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

This is getting way too meta for me. You guys better stop before my Reddit brain gets overloaded.

>t.soyboy

based giv poster

What the fuck Sup Forums

Reaction images are fine. What it smacks of more so, frankly, are overexcited thirteen year olds only just given unsupervised access to the Internet who clap excitedly as they post stupid shit like
>mfw U r comment is big dum!!!
>*inhales* Dood, look at the Dood's face!!!
What enjoyment is there in such absolute mindlessness?

Post a thread which actually demands some level of creativity or wit, such as a caption thread, and you'll notice most of the posters on this thread are tremendously lacking, and they instantly start spluttering out Raimi memes and Bane memes because they don't know how to make jokes otherwise. It's pathetic.

Stirner posting is the best thing.

you're right, you should go back

Amazing how this shows you what the shittest of the shittiest boards are

did he died

>What enjoyment is there in such absolute mindlessness?
50% of it is watching people like you get upset

so the more frogs and wojaks there are, the worse the board?

based

>All passengers die
>Computer survives in the black box to kill again

No, I made it up on the spot.

gods not real morty

>kill yourself yourself
retard

>unironically giving your seat up for anyone except pregnant women, the very elderly, or people who visibly have issues standing for long periods of time

lol

Why would the other guy owe him when he already got it? The person who made this is retarded

>>>reddit

That phrase still makes sense

Do you think I am upset just because I am typing sentences, asking questions, communicating in something other than spasticated memes? I'm engaged. I'm curious and frustrated. Is being a dim-behind-the-eyed switched off meme regurgitated drone meant to be preferable to having actual responses you can articulate? Or is it you are a small souled bugman without any emotional range of your own so you feed in your meme like a coin at fair ground and get a display of actual humanity in return? Maybe you feel like a master puppeteer, but it's empty and sad and inhuman. You are the type of person for whom friendship simulator movie reviews like RLM and Nostalgia Critic are for. If human thoughts and feelings, which you apparently lack, are nothing to you but amusing, you are empty inside, and I needn't even tell you to kill yourself because you are already dead.

>humor is bad
kill yourself

memes are the only thing keeping this shithole fresh after 14 years and ive been here for 10

heh...you took the bait

thanks for the (You) kid

Is this pasta? I'm stealing it

I'm at a point where rage comics no longer bothers me. Goddamn contrarianism is very tiring. How do you guys put up with it?

It is now

actually made me laff

>not that user, but
>am actually that user

Regurgitating the latest trendy phrases is not humour, you fucking mongoloid. It's literally worse than Family Guy remember that time tier humour.

based giv poster

>being sent off to be killed
>use your last few vials of energy to make your son laugh

based dad

>hating family guy
you gotta go back

ill have you know i make my own OC mate

Seriously though, how?
I like this one. It's cute and not mean spirited.

look at the top his head!
oh nonononnnoooo

Where's the man equivalent?

I think a strong indicator of incessant and deplorable autism is how many times the top image has been reposted.

>/vr/
>/ck/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
literally over 9000

lmao Corvette vs GTR gets me EVERY time. Better than bane posting desu.

Sup Forums is the most autistic because it is literally ONE guy

>faster boards have more image reposts
Bravo Sherlock

The birth of a new meme

I don't get the significance of the image. Why does he spam it so much?

I loved the day that Barneyfag got doxxed and his band mates kicked him out.

Here, better for you to read this
kiwifarms.net/threads/lee-goldson-barneyfag-x86x2-revved.10780/

It did't fly so good.

In my eight years in Sup Forums I cannot think of a bigger autist than Barneyfag.