Am i the only one who thinks shes going to end up being Jack's waifu and the series is going to end with them showing...

Am i the only one who thinks shes going to end up being Jack's waifu and the series is going to end with them showing their kids?

i feel like theres an obvious reason for why this is not the case, but i dont know why

I hope not, i want her to swear Ahab-like revenge for killing her sister

Then she get's over it after a dicking

She's the one who kills Jack and the series ends with a happily with her bearing Aku's spawn.

>shes going to end up being Jack's waifu and the series is going to end with them showing their kids

She's Jack's daughter, and the only one that he's not going to kill. The mom is going to show up and reveal it, he's going to break down, and this last daughter is going to Darth Vader. They'll kill Aku together, and Jack will die in the process, but his legacy will pass on to dis bitch.

I was thinking more of her becoming his daugther-fu

Jack is not going to survive the series. She will be only important character to survive the final confrontation between jack and Aku.

>Am i the only one
c'mon

She should've been the one to die desu. Would've been a nice twist that the one who was the weakest during training is the one who dies first and not some mary sue

Jack dies saving her, entrusting the sword and his mission to her, final scene is her going back to the past and the classic drum beats up and finally, the final shot is her scowling just like her father/Jack.

They're going to bone, accept it

>the only important assassin is the one who has hair that makes her look like a monkey

Jack will convince her that Akus ways aren´t just.
Then she will die trying to protect Jack in the final battle against Aku, which will strengthen Jacks resolve to the point where he´s able to end it once and for all.

Hoping she dies with the rest of her sisters next episode.

Am I the only one that hates that widow's peak down to her nose thing she's got going on?

They're not going to bone, accept it

Her hair is awful. I will never understand why Genndey has such a boner for that stupid Santa elf hair.

As long as she isn't the one who beats Aku IDGAF.

At least in Symbionic Titan Illana was like an alien or something.

You know I figured the jab about Sup Forums being blindly obsessed with shipping was just that, a jab, but it seems you really can't process the presence of a male and female character in a story without immediately going to the assumption they absolutely must bed each other.

This.

Nah, I think they're going to foreshadow her surviving and then kill her off just to drive the point across that Aku is an evil, merciless bastard.

I hope not.
Genndy says the ending we're getting is "The one we didn't expect but also the one we never knew we wanted" which frankly I see as red flags that Jack is kill.

Jack falling for a brand new character we just met this season is dumb. Make him a parental figure for her at most.

They're bangs. And yes, they're stupid.

Didn't Jack already have a waifu back in ancient Japan?

No way. He left when he was a kid. He never spent much time in Japan.

No the sisters almost kill Jack but, fem-Aku shows up and saves Jack. Jack and Fem-Aku have a bunch of kids and live happily ever after.

He's probably talking about that exact little girl we see him playing with in the fields as a child.

When he returns to his people she's nowhere to be found so it's unlikely they actually knew each other. It was just a chance encounter.

A bang doesn't count as widow's peak, does it?

Childhood friend never wins, or maybe that what Genndy meant about an unexpected ending

Is demon summoner Hikawa her father.

I really hate Ice-Cream-Cone and Widow's-Peak.

Seriously. The idea of Jack dying and her avenging him ruins the show. Is that really the conclusion we deserve after waiting 10+ years?

By then Jack would have made some sort of connection with her, and the anger he feels over her loss would drive him through his final battle with Aku.

they were septuplets, can't have only one of them be jack's daughter.

>already
Yes, they're all Jack's daughters, and he's going to kill 6 of them before he finds out

So whose next? I think it's this girl.

I think she'll get killed trying to help/protect Ashi, since last episode's girl who died trying to take on Jack alone also tried to take on Extra Thicc by herself, too.

But I doubt she'll be next. I think she'll be one of the last to die.

Same

I love it desu.

>Jack finds a way to go back to the past
>Heartfelt goodbye as Jack goes back to the past to stop Aku but knows that once he does she'll disappear

I really hope that the other five sisters don't just die in the next episode. it seems wasteful to kill so many off after just being introduced

>mary sue
Do you even know what that means?

>They get married
>have kids
> She transforms into Aku
>FOOOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI!

>OP statement

I am SO thankful Genddy is in charge of writing this show and not some random autistic SJ fans. Jesus.

My bets are on her being endgame.

>Ashi redemption happens
>She eventually joins Jack and allows a relationship to grow
>The second last episode comes out
>Last five minutes are a love scene between Jack and Ashi
>They spend the last few minutes of the episode enjoying the after afterglow
>"Oh Jack, I need to tell you something?"
>"What is it?"
>Ashi begins to shapeshift
>"FOOLISH SAMURAI!"
>"AKU!"
>WATCHA!

Please tell me that's a Cowboy Jack that I see

Everyone talks about Ashi this, Ashi that, but I wonder if they'll elaborate on Buttercup being sympathetic to her weakness this one time.

Like another user suggested I think it'd be a lot more interesting if Ashi tries to play up the unshaken leader roll and tells the others to stop mourning Mulan's death because she was weak only for one of them to sneer that Ashi's one to talk.

I don't need a Leo and Raph constant sibling rivalry thing, but just some acknowledgement they're not all mooks with no personality, memory or perception aside from Ashi just because she's going to outlive them.

I mean, for example Mulan was the first to ma up and jump to Buttercup's aid when that hulking Aku cultist started slamming her around like a ragdoll. That should mean something now that she's dead.

Ashi ran off and left them to their pounding just to go look at the scenery.

And If she going to team up with jack then there will be more dialogues? what a shit bags

also fuck you

>tfw she's the one who kills Jack when he requests her to do so

Nah, they're hinting at too many underlying parental themes so far. Plus, partnering broken, battle-hardened men with daughterfu/sonfu companions during their rough journey is a fairly popular narrative trope in mainstream media right now.

Some of the implications for this, as follows:

>calling the girls the DAUGHTERS of Aku, rather than the followers/assassins/wives/masks/etc. of Aku

>Ashii's childhood parallels Jack's (rigorous training for most of their lives and both exist for the sole purpose of killing their enemy; nothing more. It also helps that she's asian(Japanese?) like Jack

>Jack is technically in his 70's now - it'll still feel weird seeing these two have a potential romantic relationship, regardless of him still being in his 20's on a physical level

>Ashii being raised by an abusive, manipulative mother in an all-female cult where no father figure was present (or any kind of male figure/relative at all, for that matter)

>Jack and Aku's issues from the 50-year time gap now foil one another - this will extend to Ashii, who'll be faced with the moral conflict of siding with either Jack or Aku as her father figure (there's even a storyboard image that supports these assumptions.)

Also,
This. 1000 times this.

Fuck that. Jack deserves his happy ending.

Fuck

OFF

Sorry Sup Forums but this art style does nothing. It's just not hot.

Sorry that you're pissed off, but Ashi siding with Jack IS happening, it HAS been confirmed at this point, whether you like it or not.

We just unsure if their relationship will develop in a father/daughter one or a romantic one.

Why did you quote me you clown fuck? I wasn't talking about shipping shit.
I was talking about the ambiguous characters of the sisters aside from Ashi.
Even Scaramouche was more fleshed out than Mulan before he died.

Pixie cut is the only one with good hair out of the sextuplets.

I was actually about to ask about this. I assumed since episode 1 that she would live because of that.

Yeah, I really don't see Jack as the falling in love type. I could be wrong though. I can see Ashi as Jack's student, but not lover. Sorry, I just can't.

Doesnt help that nearly every time Jack has felt close to a woman it was just Aku fucking with him

>All those unrelated quotes
>two word reply

that makes more sense, thanks

That's Saint of Killers

Did anyone think of a Maury episode featuring Aku and the cult lady when this first started?

Jack: "im sorry that i killed all 6 of your sisters... Want to bang?"

Kid, not everything is about waifus and romance. I guess you were raised on too much of it from Cartoon Network, but this show and Gendy isn't interested in that stuff.

This is just stealth, reactionary shipping.

I thought of it the day before s5e2 aired, in the form of a meme with some screencaps of the Maury Show with Jack and Aku edited in.

Aku, you are NOT the father. Jack, you ARE the father.

I like this ending

do you think ashi will be the only one of akus daughters to lose her virginity?

while still alive?

That's too creepy, even for Adult Swim.
I hope more for a Geralt-Ciri relationship

you mean llana and poison ivy?

i hope its more like a father and daughter relationship

son of a bitch

They are just her bangs combed down then spiked to the middle.
But now I can unsee on her an extreme Vegeta version widows peak. Wow...

This sucks now... fuck me.

*cannot

who is the one the far right?

Some danny phantom ghost person thing