twitter.com/AnonBabble

>close calle
captcha is such a joke now

>people literally to poor to use Sup Forums pass

avenida avenida

>he actually unironically wants to directly fund hiro

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

fuck off phone poster

I don't pay for movies. So why would I pay to shitpost about movies?

Stop using the legacy captcha you dumb nigger kike spic faggot phone poster

picture captchas are broken as fuck. i'll type calle nigger any day over clicking a shopfront a dozen times while the images refresh.

I like when it's stuff directly related to what you were just reading -- or talking -- about.
We see you, Google.

How do you not pay for movies? By watching it you are giving them money

You're the first person i've ever seen say this.The legacy captcha is miles superior to that captcha where google uses you to improve their detection system.

Hiro is pretty cool.

This. I don't know what happened but in the last few months the regular captcha stopped giving me everything but "click verify once there are none left" and those ones where you have to select street signs like 5 times in a row, and even then it keeps making me do them over again, saying I "mistyped it" even though I didn't. I've literally had it happen 15 times in a row, so I finally figured out how to switch to legacy, but I can't switch it on the main board, so if I want to post a new thread I have to keep putting up with picture captchas.

What about this tells you he's a phone poster? You have to solve captchas on the computer as well unless you buy a pass.

Nigger

>pic name is Untitled.png
>phoneposter

gas yourself kike

what’s with captchas obsession with calle, avenida etc.
is it a cheap ‘control’ word thing

Soyboy kike degenerate faggot tranny

REEEEEEEEEE

I unironically don't get why you're being such a faggot right now.

Reminder that the fact "calle calle" comes up so often is a method used by botters to bypass captcha v1.
Reminder forced v2 can't come soon enough.

calle area

>wanting to click trough 1000000000 cars until none are left for all eternity

This