I tried to be open minded

but i thought this shit was some of the worst t.v. i've ever seen. When the space nazis just walked right up to the line of z-tier marvel ripoffs i just lost it. Also it was extremely homosexual in a way that was just contrived. it wasn't comfy at all. Does anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtC5XaoA9VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4kmXN4YGUiE
youtube.com/watch?v=EL-VHe_4GmE
youtube.com/watch?v=yc7HOnKrQ_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So there's a tv flash running concurrently with a movie flash? Nice syngergy dcucks.

> Also it was extremely homosexual
Just like you, OP

what is this?

4 U

this shit tier hot garbage made me think about how much it's really not that different from big budget capeshit in the big ways. There may be more quips and better cgi in the big budget stuff but in the broad scheme it all suffers from the same core bullshit:

>big evil bad guy with evil device
>useless comical goons who remove any tension from any scene
>the only guy who dies to make the stakes seem even slightly high was useless and replaceable

i think there were at least 3 homosexual couples out of the lineup of heros. it stood out in a way that just did not seem organic at all.

CW crossover of their shitty but sometimes comfy capeshit where their z list heroes have to fight off the nazi versions of themselves

>i think there were at least 3 homosexual couples out of the lineup of heros. it stood out in a way that just did not seem organic at all.
Jokes aside, I agree with you. I liked the corssover in general but the homosexuality was actually forced

It was 90% teen soap opera and faggy relationship DRAMA

>Hey
>Hey
>Hey you okay?
>Yh im okay
>Whats up
>Oh its nothing
>Your not okay
>Blah blah blah

Some retarded fucking writing its so much filler, the episode of the flash directed by Tom Cavanagh shows how much this show is fucking around with the audience. Its just a tumblr teeny bopper drama with some Sup Forums fanservice sprinkled in.

A fucking marvel show filled with literal whos called Agents of Shield has better character development and plot progression than anything on The CW. Gotham is a nice change aswell if you can get over it not following canon

It's a terrible show/series. Even actual tokusatsu is better than this shit.

An average episode outside The CW is better than the best of The CW

youtu.be/xtC5XaoA9VQ

i'm not one to complain about this stuff but it really was forced. their homosexuality added nothing to their characters and just constantly flaunting it was bland, shallow, empty. And the choices of some of the heroes were just odd. Budget Ant-Man, budget Mr. Freeze, budget Captain America and none of them were interesting.

There was one scene in particular that rustled my jimmies was when the mexican bugman looking guy just got out of the prison and goes "we gotta kill this terminator looking dude. i love pop culture references in life and death situations!"
>mfw

It's power rangers level for a tv show, literally saturday morning kids tv, teen gurl shows are actually better than it.

>Does anyone else know this feel?
i do know it. and i agree completely

if anyone needs a quick rundown on this shit here's a trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=4kmXN4YGUiE
it could have been comfy in a shitcape sort of way but damn did they ham it up

>z-tier marvel ripoffs

yes it was bad and super fucking gay but Marvel is the one that traditionally rips off DC not the other way around. There isn't one character on that show that didn't appear in the comics before their Marvel counterpart.

am i a naive retard for expecting something more than power rangers: neo tier television. it was actually making me mad and i hate that.
i think one thing i hate more than anything in a show is when the enemies are useless and the stakes are zero.

>shitcape
oops

if you want to watch something with weight to it watch the DCAU

true they are god awful and the lowest tier media I've ever witnessed

>There isn't one character on that show that didn't appear in the comics before their Marvel counterpart.
i'm not gonna get too autistic here but i don't think that's true for probably every single one. the one i'm thinking of in particular is the dude who was a ripoff of captain america and colossus rolled in one. that dude's hair actually was the gayest thing about the show despite all the literal homosexuality.

you talking about the old justice league? those children cartoons were kino compared to this shit.
i was trying to be less of a pretentious faggot to cure my autism but i chose the wrong hill to die on. I wanted the nazis to win because they at least had goals and ambition and also Hitler did nothing wrong

DC is better than marvel at the animated stuff but i dont understand why they cant get the same writers for the tv shows.

I liked the flashpoint movies and the batman animated ones are pretty cool, the Dark knight returns animated movie was way better than BvS aswell

>When you give the order
>Mein Fuhrer

just say my fuhrer at least, whats with the half german shit

Commander Steel? He's not a Cap ripoff despite being a star spangled buffoon but the real Cap ripoff is Guardian aka the character Jimmy is playing came out one year after Cap and yeah DCAU is the best.

>the Dark knight returns animated movie was way better than BvS aswell
i forgot about that one. That's the same sort of universe with the Red Mask or whatever right, and the one where Batman is boning Batgirl and he admits to boning her with a really shitty pun that I laughed at? It's been a long time but I do like those.

Someone shill me on a specific series and i'll try it out.

>hail victory
why not the more well known Sieg Heil. Only autists know what Hail Victory is.

I hated this fucking guy

no dark night returns is a different movie the one your thinking about is The Killing Joke but those movies were terrible wtf is wrong with you guys they even booed the creators at comic con for Killing Joke and the creators went all autismo and tried to fight them.

yeah that's the guy, well the third version of that character which is why he's kinda shitty

I dont care so much about canon

Which is why I also like Gotham

Why did he draw the dicks?

And this one is an egghead lookin motherfucker.

so was the nazi episode any good?

there were 4 nazi episodes and all 4 were objectively terrible on every level.

gotham is silly or campy it's fine but the movies DC has been making after 52 are just fucking insulting garbage, you might like Justice League Action or Batman Brave and The Bold (not the first few episodes) but they're also much more light hearted

youtube.com/watch?v=EL-VHe_4GmE

youtube.com/watch?v=yc7HOnKrQ_8

>50% of the romance in the crossover was gay

yeah it's pretty over-the-top

which one was the one Sup Forums was shilling last week with nazi super girl?

all 4 episodes

The supergirl series had the first of the four parts crossoverb

yeah this is the shit with nazi super girl. the SS instead of the S on her chest was kinda cool.

can I get the episode numbers for each one? thx

>can I get the episode numbers for each one? thx
they're special crossovers they have their own number system just look up crisis on planet x

The way Bruce Timm tells it, everything about the DCAU was an uphill battle, with WB and network executives constantly trying mess with the shows and it got so bad with Batman Beyond that Dini bailed on JL/JLU completely.

What's the deal with jews and sexual misconduct?

JL was crap so I can see that but the shit Tim is shitting out these days is fucking garbage and Batman Beyond was great despite being a joke pitch.

does this mean Flash might not be shit again and get another season 1 style kino

I've stuck with Flash because I enjoyed the first season. I went out of my way to watch all of this crossover. I realized that I'm tired of this.

i'm antisemantic as much as the next guy but my misogyny is going to overcome it in these instances. i think a lot of these women were more than willing to suck that kosher link for decades