What's the most goriest edgy scene in Family Guy?

What's the most goriest edgy scene in Family Guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4&t=9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there is one more gory than that, I am unaware of it.

The one where he gets raped by a panda.

Oh wait, that was Simpsons.

The one where the guy in the pig fursuit falls into the meat processing machine.

Oh wait, that was King of the Hill.

I guess it must be the one that triggered OP.

I watched the Panda episode again, it was so tame.

Yeah the panda stuff is all just implied. It's not like it shows anything

Neither of those were gore or edgy.

is family guy considered edgy now?

I will never understand how the panda thing triggered so many people here, it was so tame, nothing happened it was all just implications out of screen.

Well there's the one where stewie vertically bisects a woman.

Doesn't American Dad rely more on gory and edgy humor?

Like with exploding dog's legs with bombs.

But it is though, you don't need to be shadman level or early newgrounds to be edgy, those are just really edgy.

which fucking jew thought this was funny? you should see a therapist after greenlighting shit like that

The difference is that neither of those events were shown on screen.

FG wasted a good three minutes of an episode showing Peter eviscerate a whale with a fork lift.

That's one of my biggest gripes with FG. Not necessarily how lmao edgy the jokes are, but how LONG they go on for. They'll sometimes just go on and on for two or three minutes.

That time he was a bundle of sticks

Oh wait, that was (You)

FAMIULY GUY FNNAY MOMENTS 537 XD

I wish Seth got on that plane.

Wasn't there an episode where Homer gets raped by a demon? I know it was one of the Treehouse of Horror eps.

kys loser

Not to my knowledge, unless it was a newer one. You may be thinking of the time he got force-fed donuts. Either way, the point of the Treehouse of Horror episodes is to be edgier/spookier than normal. Even then, I'm hard pressed to consider any of them particularly "edgy".

thats nothing

go on early newgrounds
you saw that shit at the top of the page EVERY DAY with madness and shit.

Neither of those are gory at all, though. Nor are they edgy. The panda one was a teeny bit edgy with a rape joke, but the one with the pig guy was, A) a halloween episode, and B) the pig guy was a giant asshole.

Surely you can tell the difference between implied, off-screen rape, an implied, off-screen death, and a man violently gores an innocent animal on-screen with its jaw being ripped off and its organs falling out for several minnutes, right?

Well definitely, but the main difference here is that this was shown on public television, and it's played for laughs.

u dumb nigga

That's 1) From the newer, shittier seasons 2)it was consensual sex and 3) it was never shown

Seth?

What plane?

The Family Guy writers aren't fourteen year olds behind a computer screen. They're thirty somethings that think they're fucking hilarious and get paid for it.

Seth almost boarded one of the planes used in the 9/11 attacks. I forget which one. He got stuck in traffic or woke up late or something and he missed his flight.

He had tickets for one of the hijacked September 11th flights, but he missed the flight.

This. The worst offender is when they straight up play a song all the way through for no reason at all.

>vertically bisects a woman.
As in like pic related

>Mfw they actually played an entire fucking Conway Twitty song one episode

They did it at least twice.

The one where Quagmire rapes and kills the simpsons

That's not a woman. Show me one with a woman.

He can be a woman if you want him to be. Johnny Cage doesn't give a shit

There was a cutaway in a later season episode about leaving the television on for your dog when you go out (it was a Brian episide, that's all I remember), and the dog didn't like what was on and scratched the door hard enough to grind his paws to bloody stumps.

Haven't watched it since.

Family Guy was just getting popular when I was 12-13. But I remember kids that age would only ever think the edgy, violent stuff was funny.

Why do young kids think this kinda shit is hilarious as all hell?

Well what else are you gonna fill the air time with if you can't come up with jokes or plot development?

>Why do young kids think this kinda shit is hilarious as all hell?

Combination of shock value and spectacle along with not really realizing what they're watching beyond lol gore. Used to be one of those teens who'd hang around on rotten.com all the time getting a kick out of shit like a guy with his head cut open by a helicopter propeller because it didn't really dawn on me that it's a fucking dude with his head cut open by a helicopter propeller as ridiculous as it sounds.

I like the Conway Twitty bits.

I thought the joke with that and Dancing in the Street was them seeing just what they could get away with blowing Fox's budget on.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4&t=9s

ehh it depends really, like in most things, you an do things with taste, or at leat actually humorous
take Happy three friends, for example, it is edgy as fuck and pretty dumb, but portrayed gore in a much more funny and watchable way and it was kind of the point of the show
Family Guy is just the lowest possible trash desu

Tree*