Give me your most stylish film right this second you stupid bastard

Give me your most stylish film right this second you stupid bastard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7YGoLwGNQ8U
youtube.com/watch?v=_RGGZmgINQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he pulls it off again in Driver

These threads are retarded. Kill yourself.

you are retarded

What's the matter? You turning faggot?

Reindeer-goat cheese pizza.

Fallen Angels

Chungking Express

Drive

Rebels of the Neon God

Razorback 1984
youtu.be/7YGoLwGNQ8U

Jesus Christ Superstar

Kill Bill

are Wes Anderson movies allowed?

Yes

Imitation of Mink, a Lush Budgett production
youtube.com/watch?v=_RGGZmgINQA

No

This. Early Walter Hill was fucking Kinography!

Maybe

One of my faves.

I don't know

shame the movie is a trash sequel
they should have let Tron remain a classic

can you repeat the question?

Batman v Superman

Watching the dog movie preview was absurd. It's like self-parody at this point.

Why did they let him make another animation when his last flopped commercially? Are they retarded? It's not like this film is any less autistic looking than fantastic mr fat ass

It's Annapurna. Megan Ellison is the 31 year old daughter of a billionaire, and she started up Annapurna Pictures to finance movies from people she thinks are cool. She's the one giving Paul Thomas Anderson the money to make things like The Master and Phantom Thread, Spike Jonze the money to make Her, and Harmony Korine the cash for Spring Breakers. If you're a hip creative, and you've got an idea for a quirky movie that you can do for $20 million, there's a good chance that Megan Ellison will foot the bill.

Wtf I love Megan Ellison now! I was wondering how my boy PTA was still getting cash money when 90% of the time his films flop

Yep. She's kind of a wildcard force out there. I mean, I feel like that's what I'd do if I had craploads of money. She didn't do Inherent Vice, but yeah, it's doubtful The Master and/or Phantom Thread would have been made without her, and even her big moneymakers are things like American Hustle that aren't exactly obvious. She's one of the only people in Hollywood right now who'll give a guy like Paul Thomas Anderson $25 million and total creative control to do what he does.

Absolute mad woman. I'll keep tabs on her productions

Can someone give a quick rundown of the appeal for this? I watched it and while it was fine, I thought the main reason is because it's live-action moe and has a badass poster.

It's a big film

wild creative visuals and a surreal dreamlike approach with a fun soundtrack

is it hudson awk or udson hawk?

Definitely udson Hawk. Capital letters don't go below other letters they rise above them