Welcome back, Invincipals!
Time for a reboot?

Previous parts:
pastebin.com/9jU4j279
Mediafire folder:
mediafire.com/folder/47sk9vbmu5w3b/Invincible

Feel free to die anytime, Zandale.
Anytime.

Thanks for the storytime, been missing it the past few days.

That's almost sweet!

Amanda should really tell her son to just call her by her name so that whole thing between them gets less weird.

Also I'd ask how you're doing Murderanon but having storytimed before I know how distracting it can be wanting to reply or answer something while focusing on not fucking up the pace or pages. Unless you've got some automated thing, in which case: how are things?

No problem user, sorry for being missing for a little while

I'm doing alright, thanks for asking

>Time for a reboot?
I don't know. Is it?

Rex put D.A. Sinclair in charge of some of the model production. Why didn't he think to sabotage or hijack that line?

Missed opportunity to do a really warped but useful character redemption for the character here.

Threadly reminder that Robot did nothing wrong.

So rather than just offer the world amazing technology robot decided the best thing to do was kill everyone and ask questions later. Then he sticks them in prison AFTER they survive instead of just killing them so they could potentially oppose him later. So he decides to kill them first, so they couldnt oppose him, then stick them in prison, so they could alter oppose him?

I really feel like the series "died" once the Dinosaurus arc started up.

I mean re-reading the whole series really put a smile on my face, until they got into the series of story arcs all about being "so super duper smart I'm going to save the world by being an asshole and killing tons of innocent people but its okay because I'm so smart"

yaaaay more storytime!

>Switching to Infrared vision.
Aside for the sake of the audience, which could still be illustrated visually, I have no idea why he would audibly announce that.

Hey murderanon, I just want you to know that your storytimes are a nice time in my day and that when you dissapear for several days you hurt me
Carry on

How did his face get messed up but not his hand when his arm was closer to the blast than his head?

Hey thanks

WHY exactly is Outrun, the fastest person there, taking a brisk jog while attempting to escape, and what happened to the Reani-Marks? They'd be a lot better at stalling Robot.

I think the heroes fleeing is one of the best use of the Pentagon establishing panel gag

Rudy's too close to the drones, he would've noticd if the robots were operating even a little off from spec. The re-animen, however, aren't part of the new military doctrine so Sinclair can move resources around with less oversight. and the White Room was used in conjunction with the Reanimen before.
Sinclair's redemption arc is coming along fine.

>I won't be here for any punishment.
>Have a nice day.
D.A. was always my favorite genius villain from Invincible, despite being smug he was always very prim compared to the others who'd lose their cool.
I also just noticed his resemblance to Double D.

>DA Sinclair died on the way back to his home planet

Honestly, I think his "I want to run the world" could have been changed to "I want to run the world's defenses". He didn't need to turn on his friends, he could have just talked to Cecil about potentially replacing local law enforcement (with appropriate permission) so that he could be the first line of defense.

Not everything would have been fixed, of course, but at least issues like borders, illegal commerce, and use of force would have been solved.

Could be that Rex knew some of the people he's putting away may be necessary later for extraterritorial threats, like either extraterrestrial (Viltrumites) or extradimensional (Chronodile). It's not like the Brit can be executed, and even if the Immortal was cremated he won't be released from his curse so he'd come back eventually.
I think he didn't kill Monstergirl out of sentiment.

That's a lot of blood from a superficial facial injury
>violence drawn by dorks who've never stubbed their toe

So, great tiger was never captured; did he just managed to find them back.

I want to pet those lion aliens

I've just noticed all the covers have snarky text underneath them...

Oh god what the hell is with that alt text? That's straight-up webcomic tier.

Monax's journey is the underrated, untold story we never really explored.

You're a cunt, Robot

>So, great tiger was never captured
He's Best Tiger, he's on a level so high Robot suspects he's damn near precognitive.

Best tiger actually has super-autism.

Are you saying he's /ourguy/?

>He somehow did what we'd all wanted to do..
Power of plot contrivance
>Maybe he wasn't SMART enough to figure out a way to accomplish all this...and Rex was
Oh yeah, real stroke of genius there, having a death army. Who could ever have thought of that before.

>...and there were people like Cecil Stedman who I KNEW would never allow me to succeed...
What the time compressed fuck is he talking about?
Cecil brought him on board and progressively gave him more authority and resources.

>Father

But that's a woman?

>Cecil brought him on board and progressively gave him more authority and resources.
Except the moment Mark told him about Robot, he was ready to pull out.

Rex lied about the reason he wanted those resources, remember?

That's an interesting way to smuggle a bomb inside a prison.

How does this even work? Didn't Cecil say that you can't see in the white room because of a chemical they put in the water? I don't think robots drink water

Fucking skinwalkers.

Monster Girl's super hero form is male.

She had him while dicking some alien as a male. Best not to ask questions.

>Except the moment Mark told him about Robot, he was ready to pull out.
Exactly because
>Rex lied about the reason he wanted those resources, remember?
You said it yourself. When Cecil realized Rudy, not Rex but RUDOLPH THE RED FACED ROBOT REICH, had been up to something for 5 months. Why should he blindly trust him? When they were cooperating Cecil had no issues, but if Rudy was pulling a Dinosaurus Cecil couldn't just sit there and let it happen again. Because as you remember the last time just left it unaddressed a lot of people died.

It would be insane for Cecil to just shrug about the news Mark was giving him, especially since Witness and Evidence Numero Uno of Rudy's pending world domination scheme was standing right in front of Cecil telling him how Rudy had abandoned him to another dimension and lied about it instead of being straight with Cecil.

Only some of the time

>Battle Beast's race lives on
Do you think there will ever be another?

No one would have agreed to his changes. Being cecil 2.0 wouldn't solve the underlining problems of world hunger, war, etc. He'd just give the US a bigger edge in the world and expose his tech even more.

So instead he opted to covertly take everything and then show himself after the world is in unquestionable peace.It works until he has to be replaced, goes crazy, or is killed.

you fucked up Allen

Ewwwww

>Could we not turn Mantia into a Breeding Farm?
Oh god they're actually talking about legalizing genorape.
See, this is what happens.

You make excuses for one species to get away with it because of "muh scourge virus extinction muh culture of conquest!"and it just snowballs and everybody wants to rape everything.

RIP

>But there is prophecy of another...

A shame we'll never get to see this prophecy come to pass.

>Inhumane
Inunopan*

bumping

Honestly he really does deserved to have his face fried

>But there is prophecy of another...
[Muffled Star Wars theme playing the background]

Why is black invincible such a cunt now