Could it ever work in live action?

Could it ever work in live action?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mudaSwLE2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

i'm an autistic manchild who posts on Sup Forums and even i got frustrated when shinji wouldn't get in the fucking robot. how is a normie going to handle this.

No, for alot of reasons but mostly because they couldnt get away with sexualizing real teenagers like they did in NGE

>inb4 asuka and/or reifags even contemplate posting
Misato is best girl

Oh, fuck off with the 20 NGE threads every day. I don't care that you're 18 and just saw this for the first time.

Maybe with the EoE ending instead of the original one.

No> stop trying to fishing for live-action anime adaption ideas you fucking Hollywood shill. There is no market for it. Normalfags won't want to watch it. Otaku won't want to watch it. No-one wants to watch it. use your brains and write something original for once instead of making adaptations of everything

>that kiss is a preview. when you come back, we'll go for the full thing.
what did she mean by this

>mostly because they couldnt get away with sexualizing real teenagers like they did in NGE
why do Sup Forumsutists keep spouting this meme? do you guys even watch movies?

Why?
just watch the series.

She knew she was gonna die and wanted to make Shinji feel better about her death by acting like a slut.

>worst girl in the center
Dropped

She meant that because her father never loved her and that the only form of love she knew was sexual love from her relationship with Kaji AND her being an unmarried old hag who desperately wanted a mother-son relationship with Shinji, the only way she knew how to express love to a child was through sexuality

They barely made a GitS competently that was thrash
What makes you think they can get this masterpiece right

>nudity = sexualization

Thats the whole point faggot. The way it explores shinjis sexuality and even has him jerk off onto a comatose teenager could never be done in american cinema.

>i'm an autistic manchild who posts on Sup Forums and even i got frustrated when shinji wouldn't get in the fucking robot. how is a normie going to handle this.

normie woouldnt care, its the autismos who get frustrated over Shinji's behaviour

i was going to meme but this actually made me think. i knew it deep down but i'm too much of a brainlet to come to that conclusion. in the X episodes she basically gets slutshamed for 22 minutes so it makes sense now why she would give shinji a boner before dying because she doesn't know how else to interact with men.

what's wrong with eva-01?

>>nudity = sexualization
are you memeing right now dude he jerks it on his comatose bitch of a friend who he wants to fuck and also choke

asa buttrfield as shinji
madmax from strannger things as asuka

you sound so low iq it's almost cute, stick to Sup Forums because it's clear you don't even watch movies

thats hot as fuck

Youre the retarded one faggot if you ever think modern holloywood would allow a faithful EOE remake

>goes to Sup Forums
shitposts evangelion
>goes to /c/
bumps evagirl threads
>goes to /h/
bumps evagirl threads
>goes to Sup Forums
shitposts evangelion
>goes to Sup Forums
shitposts evangelion
>goes to 420chan
shitposts evangelion
>goes to krautchan
shitposts evangelion

*add additional boards and websites after

repeat.

>thats hot as fuck
are you even 18 user

i am 32

>18+
>watching anime

they already tried

nigga shinji does not 'jerk off' 'on' asuka, and you're clearly an idiot if you think that the biggest issue of a live action Eva is 'sexualized teens'. it's like you haven't seen EoE or any coming of age movie ever made in the history of cinema. cry more though, it's cute watching you expose yourself

Theres also the fact that normies wont appreciate the complex ending, angels and the concept of adam wont be understoof, and the masses wont appreciate that nerve is basically the bad guys

I anyone else getting Evangelion burnout? I'm getting kind of sick of seeing Evangelion almost everyday here and I love the show and movie

>and the masses wont appreciate that nerve is basically the bad guys
yeah but the computer workers did not deserve to die they were good little side characters

>concept of adam
What exactly do you mean

>>concept of adam
the concept of what adam is is too autistic for normalfags to understand

>complex ending

my second favorite Sup Forumsutist meme. do people unironically think the ending is 'complex'? it's not even subtle or deep, it's just got surreal imagery going on in the back while they literally hold your hand and walk you through the ending. is this the power of Sup Forums?

shut up asukafag. If retards keep mentioning a good thing and having brainless discussions about it, you eventually drive into the fucking down.

>do people unironically think the ending is 'complex'?
it certainly causes one to ponder. where the fuck did everyone go? why did only those two retards come back? why the fuck did he choke her? these too retards are supposed to repopulate the earth?

The threads where actual lore is discussed makes up for the 50 other threads made by asukafags.

Must be a virgin.

and before you answer I know the answers but i'm saying it's not obvious that the will to live is what allows you to come back from the primordial goo and that our mcs somehow found a will to live.
but even shit like him choking her and her saying "disgusting" after she wakes up is just part of the shit that makes this show poison to normies

>why did they come back
Did you even pay attention? Christ

Everyone went into the egg that GNR was holding.
Asuka and Shinji returned because they didn't want to be part of the Human Instrumentality hivemind.
He choked her because Asuka is a bitch who wouldn't sex him and humiliated him at every turn.
No, other people can return if they want
Also normalfaggots wouldn't know about the kabbalsitic imagery in the film

>not realizing auskka was suffering form morning sickness

why dont you get even more upset? im sure your frustrated posts will be the catalyst that ends eva discussion on Sup Forums

see
I should have phrased it differently. i know the answers but you at least have to pay attention and activate your almonds just a little bit. mix that in with weird imagery and TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN and you get normalfag poison. the idea of this being a adaptation is retarded as another user noted that gits was adapted poorly

The show is a puzzle for those who have the patience to solve it.

I guarantee that Asuka fags are the biggest virgins in the Eva fandom. Asuka is for redittors and soygoys who like to be dominated by women and eat pussy. Pathetic excuses of men

Shinji was such a fucking faggot for not fucking Misato when she tried to cheer him up.

Back to the interment camp of anime

>Asuka is for redittors and soygoys who like to be dominated by women and eat pussy
If you don't think you could handle Asuka i think you might be the redditor. Bitches like her literally beg for a Big Guy to crash her pussy with no survivors.

he was right in not wanting Kaji sloppy seconds

This was who she was up against. No girl in this show even had a chance

If I ever had to live and interact with Asuka I would beat her up for being a disrespectful bitch. Only soygoys liker her because they enjoy other people walking all over them

only post that was needed

This. Also, it would be hated by all for having honk characters.

Why does Ritsuko never get any love? There's always Asukafags who are possibly the worse people in the world, there's plenty of Reifags who are sad and desperate, there's like one Misato guy, but Ritsuko is also very cute. Why no love?

Cinematography is too good for the likes of Hollywood.

Who makes these? I've seen these floating around for other movies too

Karl was a literal faggot and had no depth though.

That's what i'm saying you autist. She is practically begging for Kaji to rape her half the series

And I thought it was my turn to make the daily eva thread

she's not charming and is also a vindictive dyke imho. she has no motherly appeal either

>tfw ristuko is apparently the same age as misato
I would've thought she was at least 10 years older

>Karl

they know they can't compete with the BGC

Why was he condemned to oblivion when he did LITERALLY NOTHING wrong?!?!

>evangelion doesn't belong on Sup Forums!
Reminder that if it wasn't for evangelion (but more specifically asuka) Sup Forums literally wouldn't even exist

Just because you didn't understand Coral doesn't make him one-dimensional. He was deeply conflicted character that had to struggle with his human side(his love of Shinji) and his Angel side (wanting to merge with Adam and destroy all humans)
Nad do you know why Kaji never fucked her? Precisely because she was an obnoxious brat

it's just to emphasize that misato never really matured beyond her college slob days inside

you'll never understand evangelion unless you can put yourself in someone else's shoes momentarily.

>He was deeply conflicted character that had to struggle with his human side(his love of Shinji) and his Angel side (wanting to merge with Adam and destroy all humans)
i can't relate with this, they never developed why he wanted to fugg shinji's boipussy or destroy humanity he just shows up and that's that. he should have been around more.

she really is a trashy slut

Correction:

>why he wanted to destroy shinji's boipussy or fugg humanity

Wanting to destroy humanity was part of his Ange nature. As for falling in love with Shinji, is it really so hard to imagine that Coral had the ability to empathize with Shinji? Maybe he found a kindred spirit but yeah, should have had more episodes devoted to him

lowkey the best girl

Wasn't she a total bitch?

>As for falling in love with Shinji, is it really so hard to imagine that Coral had the ability to empathize with Shinji
yes it is because there never is any interactions between them. Rei would have made more sense than Carl

>smokes
Annnd dropped

Bitch who was cucked by her mother

They had a shower scene together.

kek. I forgot about that.

>normalfag poison
is this your brain on anime? Do you think a Hollywood film has never had surreal imagery?

ultimately she's just lonely and emotionally dysfunctional like the rest of the cast. buries herself in her job to the exclusion of everything except her loveless affair with gendo

>step outside one morning
>look up
>see this
What do?

never.

tell shinji to get in the fucking robot

Kill yourself because your in a shitty anime that was praised beyond it's actual qualities and is only kept alive by a select section of society suffering from malignant levels of autism and cancer

Sorry this isn't reddit and we have taste beyond Shounen and Moe.

>>>/reddit/

t. rick and morty fan

>GitS failed
>death note failed
no

asuka pls
youtube.com/watch?v=-mudaSwLE2Q

Whenever I see someone use "Karl" I laugh my ass off.

>goes to /y/ and /cm/
posts Kaworu x Shinji

Was it autism?

Only partially.

>cries because he lost the closest thing he had to a mother figure
>autism