Who is Antlers?

Who is Mr. Antlers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who he lost the sword to. It's been confirmed by Shank on Twitter.

Probably the Grim Reaper of Samurais OR the spirit of whatever pit Jack accidentally dropped his sword in to. How fucking great would it be for the horseman to be there only because he wanted to give Jack's sword back?

Source or gtfo.

might it have something to do with the guardian?

DA SAMOORI

It think it's similar to like Gut's and the Beast of Darkness.

Good Journey... Struggler.

probably Jacks dad. I'm pretty sure its going to be jacks dad. it would make sense in a theatrical way to have jacks dad, who set Aku free, to play a role in the end other than as a ghost in jacks head

He's a hallucination that jack sees as the embodiment of the honor of his people. pretty much whenever we see antler guy, jack is considering seppuku.

Death.

Its Reverse Flash

It's Jack without honor

>Reverse Flash
>not Black Flash
SEE ME AFTER CLASS

I'm expecting Jack to be cornered by him only to reveal he's a returning side character with a makeover.

Hopefully they won't bring too many characters back. I don't want season 5 to devolve into a bunch of fanwanking.

Its his dad, watch the first episode.

He is afraid of his past and destiny catching up to him because he feels he failed.

Even if they do I'm sure it'll be done well enough. Right now this is the best 22 minutes on television these days.

>post yfw antlers is DA SAM-RAI

I think Antlers basically is Jack when he gives up honor etc and becomes a true anti hero.

I still have full confidence that it's a new character that broke Jack and took his sword. The trailer showed some shots of Jack fighting weird demon things in some kind of hellscape, and Spookurai sure looks demonic, as does the hole the sword fell into. (They have the same green glow too.)

YOUR FATHER

Honda Tadakasu

The Beast. All of Jack's fears and regrets personified, tempting him to succumb to them and give up.

Actually this

Will Dialga be there?

Would be tight if it was the baby Jack saved in season 1 who got "the spirit of the samurai"from watching him fuck up the football-hooligan bots

Always

It's obviously closer to skull knight, stoopid

>AYO SENSEI, I FOUND YO SWORD

Darkness, Jack's old friend

I'ts Jack after he overcomes his fears, ready to take on Aku. It's been confirmed by Shank on Twitter.

I would be 100% ok with this

you guys are dumb, thats the horned king, and hes searching for a white pig

>He became a true Samurai just like Jack, now it's his turn to help Jack find his inner warrior

Literally the most probable awnser
Aku trained the anti-samurai

Aren't antlers a sign of being a cuckold? Not memeing.

Im pretty darn sure he showed up in the first seasons even though pretty much everyone ive seen thinks he's new

He showed up in an ep about either Aku's or Jack's origin im quite sure

Pretty sure it's a multi-meaning metaphor. For what Jack will become, for his loss of sanity and honor, for his lust to kill and lose himself, Death beckoning him, his father shaming him, all of it.

Don't spread this idea without source.

who would win if Aku faced the lich?

Lich, sadly

Reality manipulation beyond time portals

I would find this amusing

Looks like we have a winner

The Green Knight, waiting to see if Jack is truly worthy of inheriting the throne of Bretonnia.

Reposting:
Speaking of the major gods that appear in Samurai Jack, anyone think that the only reason why we see no Japanese God so far in this series is because these 50 years of hard work and toil by Jack is a trial set by the major gods to allow Jack to ascend into Godhood after defeating Aku?

Because in some Greek myths, some Greek heroes got rewarded with godhood either while they were alive or after they died.

Continuing on that train of thought, in the recent episode, Jack keeps hallucinating about some divine looking green themed Samurai General on a warhorse.

>Hachiman (八幡神) Also known as Hachiman-shin or Yawata no Kami, he is the god of war and the divine protector of Japan and its people. Originally an agricultural deity, he later became the guardian of the Minamoto clan. His symbolic animal and messenger is the dove.

Either a Japanese God has finally shown up in this series or Jack is possibly seeing his future form either in the final battle against Aku or after he slays Aku and the major gods reward him with godhood.

Because Jack does resemble a White Dove now that you think about it.

Also, when Jack wants to relax, he usually imagines fertile farm fields full of crops and plants.

His childhood crush was also encountered on a farm if you think about it so a lot of Jack's good memories involve agriculture
And the Japanese War God, Hachiman, was originally a God of Agriculture as well.

So yeah, I really believe a Japanese God is now involved in this series after being absent in previous seasons of Samurai Jack.

Or Jack will become a Japanese God as he returns back to Japan to defeat Aku and then using his divine powers, heals the wounds that Aku caused to Japan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hachiman

In this way, Jack can be allowed to continue to exist after defeating Aku since by becoming a god, he can remove the paradox caused by himself existing by ascending into a higher dimensional being.

>Yo, Jack, I've been tryingbto reach you but you always kept running away from me. My boy Dialga here can take you to the past!

The Grim Baratheon.

King Samurai Jack

Buttercup

Aku obviously. He literally can't be killed, only the sword can effet him. Genuine gods can, at best, stop him.

Hell, the original mass of black shit was defeated by 3 Creator/Head Gods and Aku's had around 50 years of no damage and feeding off the future to grow. He owns the entire universe I think?

Aku's practically unbeatable unless you got dat sword.

Latest episode strongly implied it's Death, or at least he symbolizes Jack's growing desire for suicide. Looking back on the first ep he only appears after Jack's been hallucinating the people he's failed. It's probably his subconscious popping up to say, "It can be over. Just pull the trigger and it's over."

If it's Death why did he run to it after telling ghost-Jack no to killing himself? That's kinda silly.

He didn't run toward it, he saw the building on the other side. He metaphorically pushed through it.

Although I differ in that I think it's not Death but a loss of hope manifested as a representation of himself serving Aku.

It'd be pretty cool if he came back as the leader of some knightly order of SAM-OH-RAI that worship the sword and have been protecting it.

Are you fucking retarded? Samurai jack even says the shadow guy is his evil twin.

>anyone think that the only reason why we see no Japanese God so far in this series is because these 50 years of hard work and toil by Jack is a trial set by the major gods to allow Jack to ascend into Godhood after defeating Aku?
No. Your theory is dumb and you should stop posting it

Genuine gods destroyed what he came from, they just missed a sliver. They made the sword so humans could take care of it, but humans fucked it up

>Tadakatsu is often referred to as "The Warrior who surpassed Death itself" because he never once suffered a significant wound, despite being the veteran of over 100 battles by the end of his life, and because he was never defeated by another samurai. In theater and other contemporary works, Tadakatsu is often characterized as polar opposite of Ieyasu's other great general, Ii Naomasa. While both were fierce warriors of the Tokugawa, Tadakatsu's ability to elude injury is often contrasted with the common depiction of Naomasa enduring many battle wounds, but fighting through them

>It was never a matter of WHERE the time portals were, but WHEN!

momotaro is best peach boy samurai.

this would be fucking amazing
>the SAM MOO RHAI is now a real motherfucking samurai
FUND IT

>80-year old Samurai that mends Jack's wounds after he's done floating down the river

obligatory

if you did watch the first episode youd notice their armor is totally different.

and why would his dad appear to him on fire suffering and then immediately after amored on a horse ?

>>Discord

>Amaterasu is either dead or in a coma in the graveyard of dreams

It appeared to show Jack the way, it either is his guardian spirit

He is what Jack will become if he stays in the future he eventually will submit and be corrupted by Aku's rule.