Southpark

What did we think of the latest episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA
youtube.com/watch?v=gTuQOmgl_Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We didn't watch it.

>People are still watching South Park
???

>Kyle shaves his head
>changes his shirt
>I'm a new person
>puts his hat and coat on

Shit was too funny.

It says it on the image.

It's going to be another plot line that goes no where and isn't that funny as a pay off

Also what is Kyle supposed to be
A shot at Antifa?

It was a retread of the old South park movie.
With a B plot of PC Principal falling in love with Strong Woman the new vice principal.
So it was pretty funny. Especially when Canada got nuked.

>Also what is Kyle supposed to be
Kyle is supposed to be his mom from the movie.
IE finding something else to blame other than himself.

Strong Woman was cute

Naw dude, mackeys chick is pretty cute.

I didn't see any cows, though.

Did you even watch the movie?
I literally watched it last week for the first time so I got all the references.

new episode was best in a long time

Bump

Only episode I enjoyed from this season was the one with old people. Rest has been crap and so has the last couple of seasons. They try too hard to flesh out some crap plot between episodes and ruin everything that made the show funny and interesting.

mmmm'alright

HOOOOOOOLD MY HAND !

One of the best this season.

I want Strong Woman to sit on my face

Big tits for her size.

They nuked Canada, what's not to love?

Also I'm calling SJW's Jew Mom's now, that was fucking funny

Ms. Conduct R34 when

>we

They're not doing that with this season though, only the cartman romance which is a lot funnier now that heidi is cartwoman. This season is significantly better than the past few because this one has short contained plots.

Nuked Toronto, made this frozen shithole a million times better.

I was disappointed the day of the rake wasn't more graphic

I bet it was self-righteous and whiny and occasionally had a joke or two, maybe 1-3 good sight gags and a brief song if lucky

Well you guessed one of those correctly

>Millenialls Against Canada
Ha, I liked Kyle literally having a Soyboy army.

Pretty good Alright Mckay

they need to stop making shitty games and make another movie

Calling it now, next week it's revealed that wasn't a nuke. The way the city is, and all the people flying around not disintegrating makes me think it's a fart bomb or some silly shit like that. Misdirection

Or it's a real nuke and Canada retaliates with a fart bomb

Great up until the last minute and a half

>President Garrison nukes Canada
>Jew is properly named
Absolutely brilliant even if it's a train wreck.

Best episode this season. Fight me.

>Terrance and Philip have always represented a meta commentary on South Park, the show itself
>Now they’re literally old and tired

If this is foreshadowing that South Park is truly preparing for a final season I’d applaud that. Of course nothing is official but it’s clear they’ve ran out of ideas.

>Canada getting nuked while Hootie and the Blowfish plays
>Not great
Pick one

remove self from bourd

There’s only been three quality episodes this season, the witches, Heidi going full Cartman, and this.

If the Part 2 is strong then it’ll be a great episode.

Trey said they'll keep going until Comedy Central cancels it

Haven’t watched in about 4 seasons. Are they still repeating the same 2 jokes ad nauseum or has it gotten better? I heard it had gotten a little better

Yes, it was a terrible season, even those other two episodes you've listed weren't great, the latest one is head and shoulders above them. Even if the next episode isn't that good, this one will still be the best and a saving grace for the season. Fight me.

Yeah shit just saw that they’re renewed for 2 more seasons. But really as a fan who’s been there from the start I’d be really happy they decide to end with Season 23.

South Park had a gradual decline IMO, it was normal for a season to have a dud here and there but truthfully most of the episodes this season and especially last season were straight up duds.

After watching it throughout my life it without a doubt is in my top 5 of Best TV Shows. Trey Parker should let it go out with some semblance of grace. Don’t be another Simpsons.

There’s nothing to fight. You’re 100% right.

>jews
>censoring entertainment
oh cool they made an ep about World Peace's cancellation

>

I forgot about hootie and the blowfish

So to get this right...
Kyle has become his mom, and it's comparing the sjws to their parents saying time is repeating? Is that right?

did you see the south park movie?

Canuck here, I loved watching Toronto get hit by a .. fart bomb or whatever it is. The population shown is way too white though to be real Toronto.
This.

>We
i wish this site would shut down

cute

>trey self-awarely makes a few episodes that "lean right" politically, poking fun at sjws like he did last season
>all of a sudden the south park hate boner dissipates and people can discuss it again
you guys are the fucking worst i swear

it was decent until the nuke scene. That shit was fucking hilarious.

eh. they can still keep spiting out gems every once in a while. yeah its more infrequent but its not like this is some long continuous story where poor writing ruins the entire thing, it just ruins those individual episodes. You can still watch the golden days of family guy & simpsons even though the current stuff is absolute garbage.

They should continue making it until they hit rock rock bottom and can't make anymore gems like simp & FG.

it has been yearsssss since I have seen it. Guessing i need to rewatch it then watch this episode again?

nonono they're bad people they made fun of daddy
he's a good and strong daddy and he shoots his warm, sticky MAGA all over our face and chest
yummy yummy daddy's MAGA

>old terrence and philip get a netflix series
>cartman and heidi violently fighting but instantly stopping when they bond over making fun of kyle
>tweek and craig holding hands
>PC Principal and Vice Principal Strong Woman
>Ms Conduct
>kyle goes full kyle's mom
>movie redux
>garrison being garrison as president rather than a trump standin
>canada gets nuked

GOAT

Why do people keep saying Trey? Do they just not like the other guy or what?

Trey writes the final scripts

welcome to Sup Forums, full of faggots, retarded nazis, trolls, and proxy russians that are trying to set fire to all nato countries.

Dude your a sick fuck

>>garrison being garrison as president rather than a trump standin
How was he being like Mr. Garrison? I thought he was just trying to act like how liberals view Trump

gud

>that gave me a chub
>beady eyed canucks

>>that gave me a chub
that line got me

are you even reading this thread faggots.
honestly kill yourselves.

>cute, sweet loli becoming vulgar and crass
>also getting wonderfully fat, with pimples no less
>also turning aggressive and violent
>sexually assertive (SNUGGLE)
>shows her buttcrack
>literal BRAAAPkino scene
Is South Park, dare I say it, literally /ourshow?

>>shows her buttcrack
I don't rememebr this happening at all

There was a rear view of her where her pants were unable to cover all of her butt, resulting in exposed buttcrack.

With a little love and tenderness

Kyle's mom started a war against Canada because of the T&P movie.

here:

southpark is way ahead of it's time

It is genuinely amusing how the now-adult children of the offended busybody 90s moms, despite all of their rebelliousness and rejection of their sensitive parents' conservative beliefs, are nevertheless growing up to be the hypersensitive adults of today.

This was absolutely in the running for one of the best episodes of all time. Boom.

first poster is right, second is a faggot who should lurk more

youtube.com/watch?v=gTuQOmgl_Z4

Circle of Life my friend.

Look into the horseshoe theory too by friend.

What the fuck is going on with the audio when it airs on comedy central? There are weird ass cracks and mixing issues when I watch it live with headphones. Recording DVR playback has it too, but then on the website or on demand it seems like they fixed it? I notice it with PC principal a lot in this new episode. It might be the voice adjustment on some characters.

I think this season has been great so far.

Fight me.

Friend made the horseshoe theory?

I agree.
I like how this season has some continuiety but still every episode has its own exclusive plot. This season is more like the one two seasons ago which i liked a lot too. This season had some great moments. Put it down was my favorite until this episode
Last season was abysmal tho.

but they only wanted to be with you

weird. I heard that too.

>it's another FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO episode

At this point Matt and Trey are as butthurt as the far-left celebrities they loathed so much.

WITH A LITTLE LOVE

AND SOME TENDERNESS

Believe it or not, there is nuance in South Park sometimes. Clearly Kyle's transformation, becoming clean-cut and rejecting degenerate entertainment looks more like a move towards the Alt-Right than towards Antifa, but it's not really that. It's just a stereotype. The Millennials Against Canada just represent the inane behaviour of Millennials these days.

If there's no "blame canada" or "kyle is a big fat bitch" next week we riot

yea you dont get it gramps. go fart on more people.

>all the millennials looked like those numales i always see Sup Forums and Sup Forums complain about on Sup Forums
why don't they like this again?

I hope for your sake this is bait

>The entire season is whining about le EVIL DRUMPF XDDD
>Matt went on record and said that he wanted Clinton to win
>They didn't expected Trump to win, they even had an entire season planned to celebrate Clinton's win, which they scrapped
>"t-t-t-they're not salty about the election at all"

>the episode is laughing at millenials who are every bit as sensitive as the last
Thanks for proving the show right.

>calling out their hypocrisy and butthurt means you're le sensitive reverse SJW!

Cool logical fallacy, dumbass.

>getting triggered every time they poke fun at trump
Yes, it means exactly that.

Since when being making the animated equivalent of asshurt autistic screeching equals "poking fun"?

>since when being making
lol

>SJW redditor runs out of arguments
>"y-y-y-you made a typo!"

Stay salty, lefty.