Is The Room truly the best bad movie?

Is The Room truly the best bad movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAaPeMMJLgs
youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, hi OP.

>laughs

No. "The Room" only entertains on one level: HAHAHA THEY SAID IT SO FUNNY, NORMAL PEOPLE DONT TALK LIKE THAT xd!!!!1!
It is only fun to watch if you're with people to laugh along with at the stilted delivery.

Truly great bad movies are entertaining even if you're alone because on the bizarre imagination on display. Movies like "Troll 2" and "Ninja 3: The Domination".

Also, this is a shill thread for "The Disaster Artist".

imagine being this wrong

imagine having no arguments

Actually impossible to say at this point, but its very cozy

Watastory user

i did not think it would live up to the hype but it truly did. there are so many little things that are fucking hilarious

I suggest you check out the films by Neil Breen and get back to us.

SEQUEL

Someone has GOT to pitch this movie. Franco is admitting there is a literal mystery that needs to be solved and Jimmy Kimmel is calling for a script.

My only guess for a next step is to contact Ulli Lommel

What about Plan 9?

What's wrong with Ninja 3? That film holds up like a motherfucker.

the scense on the roof look so fake and can tell its a green screen

Someone has got to pitch another Ed Wood/Big Eyes film to Tim Burton. Del Tacos creature from the black lagoon movie comes out next week. That monster was designed by a woman who was fired and had her credit removed because she was a woman.

Millicent's Monster

Apparently Tim's in England right now filming Dumbo. Someone has got to contact him immediately. The iron is hot.

There's Hard Ticket To Hawaii but they were some what self aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAaPeMMJLgs

It's absolute garbage, not even funny in a bad way.

Wisseau is the ultimate conman, he memed art students before they ever knew what a meme was.

despite being more grounded in reality The Room is far more bizarre than Troll 2

Try again

There's so much worse and funny about The Room than just the dialogue

That and it's the weirdest real life of the American Dream come true

Battlefield Earth, user.

the room is really entertaining even when watching it by yourself. the dialogue is definitely the funniest part, but there's so many other things that make it entertaining. the bizarre use of establishing shots in the middle of scenes, the random sequencing of scenes, even the camerawork is fucking hilarious.

bad movies like troll 2 are entertaining for the first 30 minutes or so, but afterwards you get adjusted to it and it just becomes a really mediocre movie. the room is the only shitty movie i've seen that's hilarious all the way through because there is literally no way of guessing what's going to happen next. every scene just somehow tops the previous.

this might sound pretentious, but its actually really impressive how captivating the room is. even the best comedy movies don't have me laughing until the very last line of the script. it really feels like a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing.

>he doesn't like Troll 2
Check out this faggot

I'd say the Miami Connection is pretty close. Otherwise I mostly agree

I was in the documentary about Troll 2

The greenscreen in this movie is unironically really good.

Breen's collected works are a personal reflection of his psyche; he is an amazing man

Oh my fuck I'm so mad they took The Miami Connection off of netflix

no one wins an argument. you're entitled to your opinion, but it's a wrong opinion

>I haven't ACTUALLY seen The Room

You seem to be quite the expert
so anyway, how's your sex life?

isn't that a love project by one really odd individual too?
that's the key to true kino,a maverick, actor, writer director who has no clue what they are doing

>ctrl+f "Samurai Cop"
>0 results
C'mon, Sup Forums

That's so tempting to say to people in real life.

Not so great... I just can't figure women out. Sometimes they're just too smart. Sometimes they're flat-out stupid. Other times they're just evil.

Ed wood, great movie

Are you British by any chance?

Would agree. I felt constantly engaged the last time I saw The Room, the same could not be said of movies like troll 2 and other shlockfests. The acting wasn't all bad in Room, nor was the drama too tepid. They got some technical things right too, the choice of music during the multiple sex scenes was so apt you always knew exactly what was about to go down.

Is Tommy /ourguy/ ?

I vacillated between thinking the whole thing was some super intelligent inside joke, to this guy has no idea what he is doing and I am witnessing the worst film ever, by a long way.
the scene where they play football with the tuxedos has to be one of the strangest moments in cinema.

YOU'RE JUST A CHICKEN CHEEP CHEEP CHEEEP

The Room is the genesis of the randumb genre, in other word, a reddit-core movie.

I fucking love this film but dont tell anybody

people watching this movie ironically explains rick and morty

we're so overdue for a plague

Any "bad film" is only as good as the company in which you watch it with.

It became too normie past few years desu, so no

>2003-2008
But wasn't Birdemic a 2010 film?

Oh hey, it's the pigman
oinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoinkoink

From the bad movies I've seen, yes.

I'm playing fast and loose by just 3 months or I'm referring to production. Whichever one let's me off the hook. If anyone wants to make this then more power to them to change anything but I just really like the sound of it. This entire title I originally wrote for print publication not film, so that was going to literally be the subtitle or whatever.

They took all the green screen footage on a roof that Tommy owned in San Francisco in a single day so that he could use it for a set in LA that cost a lot of money to make and use. Also because it was shot in a single day, the background weather/sun keeps changing severely

classic
youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg

I've got to get to the bottom of this corruption that I know is going on