It's a metaphor, see. You put the thing that does the killing right between your teeth...

It's a metaphor, see. You put the thing that does the killing right between your teeth, but you never give it the power to kill you.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1509974372426/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like how I put an empty gun to my head and pull the trigger. It's a metaphor, see, I want to kill myself but I don't have the balls to do it.

It's a meme, see. You post the thing that you think is stupid in the internet, but you do it ironically to make you feel above it.

You must not have watched the director's cut

>It's a metaphor, you see. You put the cigarette in your mouth and smoke it, and live your life like there's no tomorrow. Same as if I ripped those tubes out of your nose. For you, there really WOULD be no tomorrow. Are you even LISTENING to me, you stupid cunt?

>Directed by Sam Raimi

Damn, no wonder they cast this guy in Drive a few years later.

Did Sup Forums actually watch this movie? I'm curious.

I did. My mother made me take little sister.
It was bad. But she loved it of course.

What flick is this?

wtf Raimi

Yes

If you put a dick in your mouth but never suck it does that make you gay? It's a a metaphor.

>the board that watches capeshit
>watching something better than capeshit
Probably some, but not many.

damn
youtube/cam link?

I watch everything that my waifu is in kiddo

tumblr not quite doing it for ya these days?

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

pls gib jewish bf

The Fault in Our Stars, or "Fuck Destiny" as it's known in Norway. (Look it up.)

Does that dude get small penis humiliated or is that a different John Green movie

yes, I like seeing what it might be like to have a gf

Have you seen Daniel Radcliffe's modern classic "What If?"

Would you be more enticed if it was as simple as a little drink?

Yes

Baby Driver.

Why do they make them so punchable these days?

Green is a successful writer, entrepreneur, and respected personality with a wide-reaching audience. His endeavors are global, and his prose remarkably endearing and relevant, long ago having surpassed that of David Foster Wallace. Why should I post on Tumbler?

Is he even a practicing Jew though? It's not an automatic thing unless it comes from the mother

brendan should play this guy in a remove kebab movie

>Why should I post on Tumbler?
Because that's where you nornally post, my ripe little cunt

>practicing Jew
Was this man a practising nigger?

No

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1509974372426/
>posts on /r9k/
Fuck off, sweetie. Just embarrassing.

Ha. I wish people would own /r9k/ losers like that more often.

>...he said as he pressed the 'post' button on Sup Forums

Face it, kid, you got caught.

>choosing a sexual partner is the same as choosing a cereal
this is apparently what the left believes

>first argument is trying to go for peer pressure
yup, it's tumblr alright

you deserve rape, cunt

>food analogy

Yes. putting it in your mouth makes you gay. Having the dick in your face but never putting it in your mouth would be the metephor

>Imagine if I started eating a bowl of cheerios with a spoon 40 other guys with herpes had used before me

>Complaining about Sup Forums posters posting on Sup Forums

...Interesting. Not sure I see where this is going, but carry on.

kek i've done that before

woah

I only watch it for my husband Ansel. It's not really a good idea because she's an annoying bitch

>implying a robot cares about going on /r9k/

Are you really this new? People have always treated different boards like the enemy. To Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /r9k/ are like a whole different website.

Being ACCEPTED by the rest of the Jewish community is only automatic matrilineally. However, even if it is just the father, this implicitly alters the psyche as they will always see themselves as part of the tribe and favor them over their white half.

>m-muh im part of le ebin Sup Forums secret society
> le fuck crossposters amiright?!?!?!

stfu redditor

You seem to know a lot about how all Jews think

I never said I liked it. I just know that crossboarding is hated here and this is literally the first time I've seen someone defend it.

John Green and whatever gay hollywood writer created this are pretentious cunts, only someone with his head so far up his ass could write something like that.

Yes twice. The second time because my gf likes it and I just wanted sex after. The flick is trash though.

>people on this board posture constantly about watching "quality cinema" but in the end they'll do whatever a woman tells them if it will get them laid

>Sup Forums is one person
I literally ran over my gf when she made me watch pitch perfect

Ran over? What?

lurk for 2(two) years nigger

Shut your damn mouth.

>He doesn't go to the drive-ins with his gf on a cold winters night and watch pleb shit whilst cuddling under blankets in the back of his old japanese station wagon, copping a feel whilst drinking cheap liqour only to go home and have extra hot sex from all the built up sexual tension from prolonged contact
>he debates "kino" with his "friends" on the tv board of a chinese cartoon imageboard forum

You're right, i've been doing it wrong this whole time.

Well said.

didnt he died

You're thinking of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Understandable, as he was such a great actor that many people cannot stop thinking about him.

I unironically cried. Mainly because I was in love with a girl who will never love me at the time.

F

pitch perfect is unironically kino though

Unlike you, green knows his audience and hence makes content for them. You on the other hand, have no clue what you want from your audience cause you dont know your audience. That's why post on tumblr where your audience reside.