So Marvel can flawlessly make Kurt Russell look over 30 years younger Guardians of the Literally who...

So Marvel can flawlessly make Kurt Russell look over 30 years younger Guardians of the Literally who? But DC can't handle Superman's upper lip?

Warner Bros. please stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UpPx7E27Bc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8e1V2BfSrM
youtube.com/watch?v=TfXf1T4qVOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=talWv4Ov6Cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>130 million budget

So if they can do this...why can't they make the Spider-suit look good?

michael douglas aint holding still in these shots either. He's moving as fast as he normally does. Superman holds still and does close shots. WTF happened.

Damn, that's actually pretty good. What movie is this from?

termite man

Ant Man

When I saw Michael Douglas in Ant Man, I totally forgot he is old as shit now. The stuff he did when he was younger is some of my favorite shit (War of the Roses, Romancing the Stone) and they fucking nailed him in AntMan

Rape-Man

Guardians actually had a lot of makeup on Kurt Russell as well on top of it.

youtu.be/UpPx7E27Bc8

Great idea. They should have just painted over the moustache.

Why didn't they just glue the mustache down like they do head hair for wigs or eyebrows for make-up and facial prosthesis? The Mouse even gave Evans a chin prosthetic for that Shwarma meme scene. Having a sort of fucked up blank canvas to render over would've been better than having to just recreate the whole mouth area like they presumably had to because the mustache was untouched.

I still don't get it. What am I supposed to be seeing on Superman?

The problem is not that they can't - they can.
The problem is that they think that suit looks good. That can't be fixed.

it must be really late because I can't stop laughing at the bottom portion of the image. call an ambulance for me lads.

I'll get a telescope to look for your sides

>throwing enough money at something makes it better
Wow, amazing revelation there Marlelcuck. Just admit DC at least is able to do more with less. Also gj using an HD shot for the Redditors of the Galaxy sample and a cam version for JL.

>More with less
>Implying there is anything 'more' about DC's CGI

Was the moustache that perfect they couldn't shave it and then wait for a few weeks

You can't breach contract or fuck with another production. He had the Stache because he was filming another movie. You can't delay a production a few weeks, or film half of it with a fake stache because you need to do reshoots.

DC, amirite?

This is what Depressed Cucks use to rationalise what they got at a 300 million budget. That is not "more for less" at all you dumb idiot

I can't stop laughing at Lego Batman

why not just tell the faggot to shave off the fucking mustache

like god damn, how hard can that be?

>DC is able to do more with less
>Justice League with its $300 million budget looks much worse than Ant-Man, which has a $130 million budget

Cavill would've gotten sued by Paramount for a gorillion dollars. I'm not even joking. It's in his contract for MI6 that he had to keep the stache till premiere time just in case they needed to do reshoots.

Can you spastics just stop with these fucking threads. Capeshit is fucking awful and no Marvel isn't better it is the exact same shit tier cgi. Shut the fuck up you illiterate cunts.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8e1V2BfSrM
youtube.com/watch?v=TfXf1T4qVOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=talWv4Ov6Cg

>Goes to board made for discussing movies
>Gets mad that people are discussing movies

Hey can someone please explain what actually they did with his mouth?

I think I might be autistic because I can't tell.

So did they just blend the moustache in with his skin?
Or did they literally replace his entire mouth area with other footage, maybe of someone else's mouth?
Or what?
Please help by telling me exactly what they did so I know exactly what to look for.

No I'm mad because there are five thousand my particular brand of childish dreck is better than yours threads. It's bad enough this board is drowning in How will xyz recover, is xyz /ourxyz/, the absolute state of xyz, what's next for some cunt noone ever heard about and pedo shit.

When will these DCucks learn?

one for you:

>>>reddit

In the cell footage and in the scene where he's fighting Steppenwolf, they completely recreated the area around his mouth, but otherwise -- AKA in the meme scene from that image they keep spamming -- it looks like they just sort of blended it out like one would with the Photoshop clone-stamp tool.

>Implying fellow based Marvelkino chads aren't going at it full time on Reddit as well as here.

It's you cancerous newfag

Didn't expect even mustache can be part of the contract, then again, there are people that insured their butt-check for millions!

This is some experimental, avant-garde, transgressive form of advertisement. This should have been the official trailer.

Thank you. :]

It was a TV spot.

NO NOWAIT NOOMGNO WAITWAITWAIIIT HHHA HAA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAHHA

holy shit

Of those $300 million, only about $50 million was spent on the reshoots, which make up a large chunk of the theatrical cut we see now.

lego arm

>watches a cam rip
>complains about visuals

Wew lad...

What's sad is the majority of JL was actually shot ON LOCATION, until the suits came in and fucked everything up with green screen.