Bend the knee, manlet

>bend the knee, manlet
>uhhh i dunno about that, your dad burned my grandfather and uncle alive, your brother kidnapped and raped my aunt, and you just disrespected the entire North by saying Torrhen was the last King instead of Robb. perhaps you could offer something sweet to the North to make up for it
>I WUZ BORN 2 RULE THE 7 KINGDOMS

great television

you missed the sweet sex in your green sentences. yea i wrote sentences. BEND YOUR KNEE

>The last king of the nurf bended the knee to my ancestor.
>Have you never heard of Robb Stark?

Why would she acknowledge Robb as King in the North? That's retarded.

It would make sense given that he was Jon's predecessor. She could have thrown in "Look what happened to the North's last king" in between the dozen BEND THE KNEEs

>It would make sense given that he was Jon's predecessor.

It absolutely would not make sense. She thought that the North was a part of the Seven Kingdoms. If she acknowledged Robb as King in the North, she would have to acknowledge Jon as King in the North.

It makes no sense for her to do that.

I see your point. Its surprising that Jon or Davos didn't bring up Robb. Then again I don't remember show Jon and Robb being that close.

she literally acknowledged Jon as King in the North in the same scene and offered to name him Warden of the North

why wouldn't she acknowledge Robb? if anything she should be impressed that the Starks said fuck it and declared independence against the Baratheons, whom she fucking hates

>she literally acknowledged Jon as King in the North in the same scene and offered to name him Warden of the North

If she acknowledged Jon as King in the North, she would not have asked him to bend the knee. You are wrong. Period.

Then why did she bring of King Torrhen Stark "The King Who Knelt" if she wasn't asking another Knig in the North to BEND THE KNEE.

She said that the "last" King in the North was Torren Stark, not Robb Stark.

I still do not know what your argument is.

>Tumblr

You know nothing edgelord. Jonsa and Jamie/Brienne is Tumblr. Jonerys is Reddit and a good part of /got/.

But anyway,

>Dany acts like a petulant, entitled child
>Jon acts autistic around a pretty girl

Sounds about right to me.

This was retarded because he came expecting to offer nothing and was asking for everything possible in return. He's lucky she doesn't just do a dragon drive by and kill his family. In fact by the end, he still had not much else to offer so he was fine giving away his kingdom.
>my people won't accept a southern ruler
uh what happen. is she a honorable northerner now?

>Dany believes it is all hers by right and can't bring herself to acknowledge Robb and barely tolerate Jon being King in da Norf

It was kind of expected. That being said, it might have been a misunderstanding because of Tyrion. I don't know, I can't remeber.

She did offer something sweet. That sweet pusi

>selling the entire North for some stretched out dragon vagina

North and the Vale had resources she needed, especially after she lost Drone and Highgarden I guess. Either way she did more for him then the Northern Lords ever did.

Robb was proclaimed King in the Nurf by the lords the same as Jon did. Had Robb not been king Jon would never have become king himself. Jon is polite and all but his argument against bending the knee would have been better if he acknowledged his predecessor even as much of a failure Robb ended up being. Its about Legitimacy. Jon might not consider himself a real Stark but Robb sure was and a continuation of a dynasty.

Maybe Tyrion got it into Dany's head that Robb was only a rebel lord rather than an actual king like how the Lannister show him. Well Jon is the true continuation of the Kings in the Nurf.

>and a good part of /got/
More like the worst part of /got/

Like you wouldnt

He didn't bring it up because he could tell she wouldn't care.

>im gonna burn the starks and the lannisters, they're all the same to me and rule westoros because it's my birthright
>6 seasons building this up
>nevermind i dont want to alienate my audience
absolute garbage

>No king but the King in the North whose name is Stark
This is how they're going to do stuff with Sansa since the Lords aren't going to roll over for some Targ even if Jon tells them too. Sansa has hung out too long with Littlefinger not to see this.

i was hoping for a genocide, do they fug?

What the fuck are you talking about? Since when did Daenerys claim to want to slaughter everybody?

Jon maybe but Davos never stopped hyping up Stannis' right to throne. He would have hyped Jon by bringing up the last king which by as far as the North is concerned is Robb.

The writing was really off last season

> The 8 families are like spokes on a wheel.
> IM GONNA WRECK IT!

>spends 6 seasons being the anti-Aegon

FIFY

Also

>im gonna burn the starks

Nah, she always knew how to cultivate allies.

I think it was implied in her I WILL BREAK THE WHEEL speech but Tyrion was able to turn her toward the BEND THE KNEE side of things.

Your post is literally gibberish.

>Nah, she always knew how to cultivate allies.

How did you get this?

She literally fucked her way into getting the Dothraki, then killed everyone to get them back a few seasons later. She tried to fuck the "rich" nigga with the impenitrable vault, then killed him when it didn't turn out he was rich. She deus ex dragina'd her way into control of Mereen then fucked up, pissed off all the slavers and had no allies and i stopped watching after that.

Didn't the Ironborn under Euron just literally fall into her lap out of nowhere, 2-3 episodes after he was introduced?

When has she ever exhibited any proficiency in "cultivating allies" that isn't just 'i have dragons if you dont obey me the dragons will kill you'

Davos and Stannis head over to the Iron Bank
>Bank Guy "Lord Stannis"
>Davos: This is Stannis Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

Jon and Davos meet Dany
>This is Jon Snow...He's King in the Nurf.

Do you see the difference?

Irrelevant. Stannis is dead.. I am still waiting for a point.

>imagine how HBO feels not casting jon as a bbc

just start the remake already

What should've happened:
Dany burns down the gates at KL after she loses her allies and her army overrun the place. Then works out a deal with Jon since apparently they're friends by that point.

Alternatively, she's desperate and marries Jon, who desperately needs her dragons and armies.

What actually happened:
Dany and Jon stare at each other on Dragonstone, doing nothing of real value most of the time until Jon goes on a suicide mission and Dany lets him because HE'S A KANG, leading to one of the worse episodes ever where nothing makes sense.

Flash forward: The North hate Dany and Jon noq but the little bear girl and Sansa scolds all the silly men and their balls retract and there's no more problems

>Cersei not bombing the meeting with wildfire leaving no survivors

let's just play 5d heads or tails

>dany not burning or threatening all her enemies who had like a couple of dudes guarding them at best
for what purpose

She could have killed both the current ruler of the iron throne and King of the Iron Islands. She was already in the city so wouldn't have taken much to take the throne if Cersei and Jaime were dead.

Then again she would have gotten a lecture from Jon about honor which would have ruined the moment.

I don't see why she didn't tbqh

Drogo already served that purpose
Jon gets the sloppy seconds

She's talking about destroying the monarchy.

Anyone else think it's a major fucking bummer Jon Snow turned out to be a manlet? He's supposed to be a gruff fucking hero at the end of the world on a frozen wall, and he's barely bigger than this midget whore

he is a 16 year old boy

Not him, but you're a brainlet

The speech, plus her actions. She takes literal prisoners of war and burns them alive, for not immediately enlisting in her bullshit army.

Even in Easteros, she's shown to be incredibly authoritarian, willing to murder and genocide at a moment's notice. When she's eventually shown that her actions are doing minimal good for the people, she doubles down and tells everyone to fuck off.

These are all representative of a cruel dictator that would indeed slaughter all her opponents.

>'i have dragons if you dont obey me the dragons will kill you'

kekekekeke

You realize landed gentry and lords are integral parts of a monarchy, right?

I think what user realizes is beside the point, user. *Daenerys* is almost certainly obtuse enough not to understand.

I always interpreted that as wanting to establish a more absolute monarchy rather than relying almost completely on the power of regional warlords.
Or it was just a line they thought sounded cool and menacing so they chucked it in anyway.

>Tfw Jon’s grandad burned his other grandad and set in motion a sequence of events that would lead to him fucking the shit out of his aunt.

>If she acknowledged Jon as King in the North, she would not have asked him to bend the knee. You are wrong. Period.

She acknowledged him then demanded he give up the crown. Stop being retarded.

She’s metaphorically referring to ending the cycle of oppression and exploitation of the common people at the hands of constantly bickering violent lords when she says “I will break the wheel.”

She’s going to do this by being a violent lord bickering with everyone.

Daenerys is an idiot.

>This was retarded because he came expecting to offer nothing and was asking for everything possible in return

She knew the North had just been reclaimed after the Boltons fucked everything up. She needed the Starks to keep the North stable or else she'd be facing a land conquest of thousands of miles in the winter.

The Vale castle might be susceptible to dragon fire but there's no way she could get an army up there, so you could basically count on the Vale being full of scorpion crossbows

She needed a peaceful resolution with those two houses, I have no idea why she came on so strong and demanded Jon bend the knee. She let the Iron Islands keep their King/Queen titles for fucks sake

The reason she didn't do that is because she's unironically pregnant. It's not some meme story she made up to keep Jaime's dick taut

I dunno, with practically unstoppable WMDs, a lot could be established through force. Wouldn't be very sustainable though.

You are being retarded. Daenerys wanted the Seven Kingdoms to herself. She did not acknowledge Jon as King in the North when they met, because that would mean forfeiting the North.

>She let the Iron Islands keep their King/Queen titles for fucks sake

No she did not. She said that she would consider giving them independence, not that she would give them independence.

So was Littlefinger's death being dumb shit because the books are probably going to have him killed by Lady Stoneheart/Catelyn?

that would be pure pottery

Brightroar is done being tempered in the water. It will be pulled from the smoke and salt and presented to Demon Jorah. He will kill Daenerys in the most powerful act of blood magic possible. When he removes the sword, it will be covered in fire and blood. He will take the black, as was his father’s dying wish. He will be the 1000th Lord Commander. He will drive back the darkness. Demon Jorah is Azor Ahai reborn.

>He will take the black, as was his father’s dying wish
i don't remember this

The show acted like they had just discovered the wheel with Qyburn's Scorpion. I bet the Vale has 0 of them in the show. You literally have Cersei come out to meet Dany and there wasn't a single one in sight when Drogon landed near them. Dany could've wiped out all her enemies in that one scene if she wanted but her boyfriend wouldn't like ending the war without more fighting and bloodshed because it's dishonorable and underhanded.